Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 80. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Guys, hello! I see that this project is chasing the aim to create new comfortable platform for mining and I want to know how exactly people will earn there?
well, good question, I also wanted to know this when joining this community. You have mentioned absolutely right, it is a mining platform where you mine tokens
fine, but how can I earn real/fiat money on this platform and how the team wants to make this system go?
all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money or another cryptocurrency, that is why there is no problem. This system is calculated with the help of special mathematical method.
you mean every single detail is taken into account and nothing can go wrong? I hear that more than hundred times and there were a lot of bugs
Evencoin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and established under the Ethereum Blockchain. So a proven Logic never goes wrong.
well in that case this platform seems more reliable than other platforms, but I still think that some people will pay unfair game
Activity: 280
Guys, hello! I see that this project is chasing the aim to create new comfortable platform for mining and I want to know how exactly people will earn there?
well, good question, I also wanted to know this when joining this community. You have mentioned absolutely right, it is a mining platform where you mine tokens
fine, but how can I earn real/fiat money on this platform and how the team wants to make this system go?
all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money or another cryptocurrency, that is why there is no problem. This system is calculated with the help of special mathematical method.
you mean every single detail is taken into account and nothing can go wrong? I hear that more than hundred times and there were a lot of bugs
Evencoin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and established under the Ethereum Blockchain. So a proven Logic never goes wrong.
Activity: 350
Big potential of this idea will be achieved. I know it for sure, because the team of the project is a very responsible one. Hope that everything will be nice.
Yeah, the team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims set.
I agree with you, guys. Also, I wanted to say some words about the design of the web-site. It look really amazing. My eyes are glad that I have seen this beauty.
The design of web-site interested me a lot. But I wanted to say about social media of the project. All the information about project and team updated very often
The media contains information not only about updates of the project but also about the world of cryptocurrencies and news related to the digital direction.
  Another big and urgent issue will be solved with the use of the blockchain technology. I hope that there will be more projects aim at making our life easier.
Blockchain is key to the next generation of marketplace and online shops. The team of developers see how our market conditions are going to change.
Activity: 392
Big potential of this idea will be achieved. I know it for sure, because the team of the project is a very responsible one. Hope that everything will be nice.
Yeah, the team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims set.
I agree with you, guys. Also, I wanted to say some words about the design of the web-site. It look really amazing. My eyes are glad that I have seen this beauty.
The design of web-site interested me a lot. But I wanted to say about social media of the project. All the information about project and team updated very often
The media contains information not only about updates of the project but also about the world of cryptocurrencies and news related to the digital direction.
  Another big and urgent issue will be solved with the use of the blockchain technology. I hope that there will be more projects aim at making our life easier.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
the company appeared on the forum in early June, and I see how much is created for today, so this is a huge plus for the company, many are interested in the project, I will study your project in more detail
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I know a lot of data businesss last time (Datum, Datawallet, Essentia, Pickiochain etc). What differents and benefits have this one before competitors?
Activity: 364
I'm shocked! I hope the project team knows that now, though, really, mining is becoming more expensive over time, but it does not cost even a thousand dollars for the average equipment!
Apparently, the developers are not using the average equipment for their platform. The fact is that they promise a monthly income of 10%
Will it be 10% of the donations to the project? That is, the participant receives 310 dollars every month? It looks very promising, to be honest!
I think that this is absolutely wrong! How do you imagine the profitability of a farm that brings in $ 300 a month to the participant? With this, the project team also has some part, I'm sure of it!
Activity: 266
I'm shocked! I hope the project team knows that now, though, really, mining is becoming more expensive over time, but it does not cost even a thousand dollars for the average equipment!
Apparently, the developers are not using the average equipment for their platform. The fact is that they promise a monthly income of 10%
Will it be 10% of the donations to the project? That is, the participant receives 310 dollars every month? It looks very promising, to be honest!
Of course, this looks very promising! Thus, the participant will pay off in 10 months and will have 14 years to go to plus, having at the same time 300 dollars a month
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
Pages:
Jump to: