Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 91. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I have thought a lot about this projects and now i suppose that Evencoin moves in right direction. It could help to strengthen cryptocurrency on the economic market  and create new ways of passive income
I agree with you that projects of this type are movers of progress. This is good idea of self-mining platforms but there is an enourmous numer of simmilar projects (i mean with the same idea. Why do you think that this one is the best?
It is required to pay attention to some information. The crypto market now have become an essential part of common market and takes a lot of funds and implements more and more startups that develop all the technologies connected with the blockchain technology
This is common for today Can you please tell me more about about it? This coin could be a chance for passive earnings because there is no need in special expensive devices or other materials. I may have strong impact on the market
Amazing! Can you, please tell me how much Neluns has raised for the moment, maybe it will be enough to implement the platform sooner that it is stated in the road map?
It is desirable for you to think much more about this theme. All the projects look for funds to be implemented. Evencoin gives an opportunity to invest into your future passive income, very rare opportunity, as for me
Ok. Now I see what and how you think about this thing. You may be right ofc, but i cannot agree with it for a fact. This team wants to change the mining sphere and there is no doubt that people involved in mining activity will be interested
Everyone has a right for doubts. Agree with me, hardly can everyone accept the fact that the sky is blue (i think that you understand what i mean) Just check  all the links and read the material properly
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The project is amazing, I like these projects very much. Is there a bounty or a airdrop? I would be glad to participate.
I have thought a lot about this projects and now i suppose that Evencoin moves in right direction. It could help to strengthen cryptocurrency on the economic market  and create new ways of passive income
I agree with you that projects of this type are movers of progress. This is good idea of self-mining platforms but there is an enourmous numer of simmilar projects (i mean with the same idea. Why do you think that this one is the best?
It is required to pay attention to some information. The crypto market now have become an essential part of common market and takes a lot of funds and implements more and more startups that develop all the technologies connected with the blockchain technology
This is common for today Can you please tell me more about about it? This coin could be a chance for passive earnings because there is no need in special expensive devices or other materials. I may have strong impact on the market
Amazing! Can you, please tell me how much Neluns has raised for the moment, maybe it will be enough to implement the platform sooner that it is stated in the road map?
It is desirable for you to think much more about this theme. All the projects look for funds to be implemented. Evencoin gives an opportunity to invest into your future passive income, very rare opportunity, as for me
Ok. Now I see what and how you think about this thing. You may be right ofc, but i cannot agree with it for a fact. This team wants to change the mining sphere and there is no doubt that people involved in mining activity will be interested
Activity: 280
Guys, where can i get more information about the project, because web-site and whitepapper provide too formal information, when i want more informal one
As i see it,  more informal information  (sounds funny) can be found of social pages of the project. There are a lot of interesting news related to the project (updates, changes in team, etc)
This is very good. I have heard a lot about social pages but did not subscribe. Could you please send me links for all the social pages this project has?
The link for youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKzkzxwdTA9as7kphiOReiQ , facebook - https://www.facebook.com/evencoin11/ ,  twitter - https://twitter.com/Evencoin1  and the link to the web-site http://evencoin.io/
I will check it, hope that this project will continue to post new about cryptocurrency world. I hope that there will be no problems on the road to hard cap, because new platform will be nice!
Activity: 392
Guys, where can i get more information about the project, because web-site and whitepapper provide too formal information, when i want more informal one
As i see it,  more informal information  (sounds funny) can be found of social pages of the project. There are a lot of interesting news related to the project (updates, changes in team, etc)
This is very good. I have heard a lot about social pages but did not subscribe. Could you please send me links for all the social pages this project has?
The link for youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKzkzxwdTA9as7kphiOReiQ , facebook - https://www.facebook.com/evencoin11/ ,  twitter - https://twitter.com/Evencoin1  and the link to the web-site http://evencoin.io/
Activity: 252
Thank you, Klacik for your help. It brings me a lot of joy when participants of the project explain all the imformation related to the project. It seems like you know everything about this project. I wish everything good to the project and its team. Sorry for being a bit rude, i have never meant to hurt this cummunity
I am always glad to help to participant of the community. Will be waiting for you with new questions about details of the project and about your rude message - Never mind, everything is ok.
Activity: 420
Thank you, Klacik for your help. It brings me a lot of joy when participants of the project explain all the imformation related to the project. It seems like you know everything about this project. I wish everything good to the project and its team. Sorry for being a bit rude, i have never meant to hurt this cummunity
Activity: 252
Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or Evencoin is just another project without future?
Hello, you words sound a bit impolite towards the team of developers and community. Of course this project is good and the implementation is not just a word.
I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
Yeah, there are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
Everything is simple EvenCoin is a new self-mining smart contract where no hardware is required to mine EvenCoin but it gets mining in parallel to even numbers of Ethereum blocks with ERC20 compliant with a total supply of 100 Million coins.
So, it will change mining activity? Nice, the system of today has a lot of bunch of bugs and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
Of course it will chance it, be sure.This project is not only about changes in mining system but it also a smooth shift to more fair system of cryptocurrency usage. As for me this sides are the key factors.
I know a lot of project with almost the same idea.Why this project is the best and how the team is going cope with competition on the market of mining projects?
The team of developers offers us a ready-made product with the platform. I have no idea what can be agaist them. Other platforms still have some problems with the team or blind spots in road map, what can not be spoted there
Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or Evencoin is just another project without future?
Hello, you words sound a bit impolite towards the team of developers and community. Of course this project is good and the implementation is not just a word.
I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
Yeah, there are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
Everything is simple EvenCoin is a new self-mining smart contract where no hardware is required to mine EvenCoin but it gets mining in parallel to even numbers of Ethereum blocks with ERC20 compliant with a total supply of 100 Million coins.
So, it will change mining activity? Nice, the system of today has a lot of bunch of bugs and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
Of course it will chance it, be sure.This project is not only about changes in mining system but it also a smooth shift to more fair system of cryptocurrency usage. As for me this sides are the key factors.
I know a lot of project with almost the same idea.Why this project is the best and how the team is going cope with competition on the market of mining projects?
I see you say so is not. The team has worked hard, creative in their work and worked hard to get a project like this. Do you spend your time, work hard and do not work in your favor?
I did not say anything like that. There are a lot of projects with  a hardworking team, but they do not achive anything on the fund-raising stage. I just wanted to get more info about community - do they believe in the succes of the project or not. Do not be angre at me Wink
But you sound exactly like that. Be more patient next time, because this community supports evencoin and thinks that this platform iw worth-implementing.
I'm sorry, I was a little harsh. Probably you misunderstood me and took, I really think that this is a pretty good project with one of the best team of developers as far as i can judge ofc
It is alright. What do you think about project and content it creates for now. Did we change your opinion or you're just kidding now? It is really important to know for us.
I see you say so is not. The team has worked hard, creative in their work and worked hard to get a project like this. Do you spend your time, work hard and do not work in your favor?
I did not say anything like that. There are a lot of projects with  a hardworking team, but they do not achive anything on the fund-raising stage. I just wanted to get more info about community - do they believe in the succes of the project or not. Do not be angre at me Wink
But you sound exactly like that. Be more patient next time, because this community supports evencoin and thinks that this platform iw worth-implementing.
I'm sorry, I was a little harsh. Probably you misunderstood me and took, I really think that this is a pretty good project with one of the best team of developers as far as i can judge ofc
Pages:
Jump to: