Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 93. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Gooood day, guys! I see that this project is chasing the aim to create new comfortable platform for mining and I want to know how exactly people will earn there?
Not a typical qustion Wink well, I also wanted to know this when joining this community. You have mentioned absolutely right, it is a mining platform where you mine tokens
Activity: 280
Gooood day, guys! I see that this project is chasing the aim to create new comfortable platform for mining and I want to know how exactly people will earn there?
Activity: 266
friends, in conclusion I would like to summarize the following: this project represents an investment attraction for both miners and other participants, since the digital coin of EvenCoin is fast, cheap and effective Smiley
absolutely agree with you. I'm waiting for the launch of the remaining road map events, which are about to pass the stage of development and are ready to appear before us.
Activity: 210
friends, in conclusion I would like to summarize the following: this project represents an investment attraction for both miners and other participants, since the digital coin of EvenCoin is fast, cheap and effective Smiley
Activity: 364
I would like to become a miner and I know that Even provides such an opportunity. 85 million coins will be mined within 15 years. with the reward for each block being about 3.5 EvenCoin.
As far as I remember, the above question was asked about future or current projects of developers. So, I got acquainted with the information in more detail and found out that there are future projects - it is a multi-currency purse that supports several crypto-currencies, including bitcoin, as well as service for booking air tickets, hotels and holidays at the international level.
let me add that the DeltaExchange will be launched, using which you can trade crypto-currencies and Forex online. I look forward to the launch of this event.
As far as I remember, the above question was asked about future or current projects of developers. So, I got acquainted with the information in more detail and found out that there are future projects - it is a multi-currency purse that supports several crypto-currencies, including bitcoin, as well as service for booking air tickets, hotels and holidays at the international level.
this coin will soon form a good competition bitcoin, despite its price and stable reputation, as well as support among large investors.
I'm not sure about this. I think that EvenCoin is a worthy alternative in terms of its extraction, but it's not a competitor. its creators have developed a convenient, digital coin, built under the blockchain of the Ethereum, the so-called coin self-mining.
except that this coin is built under the blockchain of the Ethereum, it is still fast and convenient, and also cheap. the cost of its transactions is $ 0.03, you will agree that this value can be considered purely symbolic.
this coin will soon form a good competition bitcoin, despite its price and stable reputation, as well as support among large investors.
I'm not sure about this. I think that EvenCoin is a worthy alternative in terms of its extraction, but it's not a competitor. its creators have developed a convenient, digital coin, built under the blockchain of the Ethereum, the so-called coin self-mining.
guys, this project is quite interesting and relevant from the point of view of the growing popularity of crypto currency. I'm wondering if the developers have similar platforms or projects related to Even? Roll Eyes
hello! Of course, you're right, the relevance of EvenCoin goes off scale, because not every coin can boast of the fact that it can be extracted without the availability of expensive equipment.
guys, this project is quite interesting and relevant from the point of view of the growing popularity of crypto currency. I'm wondering if the developers have similar platforms or projects related to Even? Roll Eyes
Big potential of this idea may be  fully achieved. I know it for sure because the team of developers is a very responsible one and almost every member was in charge for implementation of other projects. Hope that everything will be nice.
Yeah, Evencoin team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims they set. I was incorrect from me to campare them with other projects
I agree with you, guys. Also, I wanted to say some words about the design of the web-site. It look really amazing. There we can see a lot of attention to details. Developers try their be for this
I forgot about that but for the rist time the design of web-site interested me a lot.  But this it not the only thing why we should admire this team of developers, you have to see and join their social pages
And what about that? What can i see there? A lot of projects create social pages and do nothing, empty space without any important or useful information, as always...
Their social pages are very active. There is contained a lot of information about project and something about updates.And, the most pretty thing is posts and topics about tech and digital things
Could you, please send me the links for these pages, so i could check it by myself, i will be very glad. How do you presonally think, will the team of developers post news after the end of the ICO stage?
Sorry, forgot about the links:
facebook - https://www.facebook.com/evencoin11/ ; youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKzkzxwdTA9as7kphiOReiQ ; twitter is not so active but - https://twitter.com/Evencoin1 ; and it is desitrable to check the wp - http://evencoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Whitepaper-1.pdf
thank you a lot, i will check it later. You helped me and gave a lot of information and details about the project. Will be very glad to become a part of such a helpful community
Yeah, when i joined evencoin i had a lot of questions but other members helped me. Contact me at any time or answer your questions right here, other members will help you Wink
Activity: 252
Big potential of this idea may be  fully achieved. I know it for sure because the team of developers is a very responsible one and almost every member was in charge for implementation of other projects. Hope that everything will be nice.
Yeah, Evencoin team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims they set. I was incorrect from me to campare them with other projects
I agree with you, guys. Also, I wanted to say some words about the design of the web-site. It look really amazing. There we can see a lot of attention to details. Developers try their be for this
I forgot about that but for the rist time the design of web-site interested me a lot.  But this it not the only thing why we should admire this team of developers, you have to see and join their social pages
And what about that? What can i see there? A lot of projects create social pages and do nothing, empty space without any important or useful information, as always...
Their social pages are very active. There is contained a lot of information about project and something about updates.And, the most pretty thing is posts and topics about tech and digital things
Could you, please send me the links for these pages, so i could check it by myself, i will be very glad. How do you presonally think, will the team of developers post news after the end of the ICO stage?
facebook - https://www.facebook.com/evencoin11/ ; youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKzkzxwdTA9as7kphiOReiQ ; twitter is not so active but - https://twitter.com/Evencoin1 ; and it is desitrable to check the wp - http://evencoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Whitepaper-1.pdf
thank you a lot, i will check it later. You helped me and gave a lot of information and details about the project. Will be very glad to become a part of such a helpful community
Big potential of this idea may be  fully achieved. I know it for sure because the team of developers is a very responsible one and almost every member was in charge for implementation of other projects. Hope that everything will be nice.
I forgot about that but for the rist time the design of web-site interested me a lot.  But this it not the only thing why we should admire this team of developers, you have to see and join their social pages
Of course thay will continue to do the same, be absolutely sure, because it is very important for every project and especially for every platform to have big and interested community anyway.
Pages:
Jump to: