Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 87. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hi everyone! I want to share my wonder with you. There are a lot of projects with the same idea, but this one makes me surprised. All the actions performed by the team are just to the point. Think that it will be a nice platform.
Don`t know about steps, but pluses that will be given by this platform are really useful. Hope the platform will be launched earlier than it is described in the road map.
What a good idea, sounds really nice. I am confident that the platform will be launched in time without delays. I will took part in the bounty campaign to receive a lot of additional tokens.
Activity: 280
Hi everyone! I want to share my wonder with you. There are a lot of projects with the same idea, but this one makes me surprised. All the actions performed by the team are just to the point. Think that it will be a nice platform.
Don`t know about steps, but pluses that will be given by this platform are really useful. Hope the platform will be launched earlier than it is described in the road map.
Is it possible to buy this coin now or is it still not available?
Yes, write a letter ro the team of developers through web-site and wait for an answer
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Is it possible to buy this coin now or is it still not available?
Hello to all members of the community! I have a question: how do you think will blockchain form our future or it is just a progressive direction that will end in two or three years?
There is no doubt that blockchain is not a two-three years tendency, it extends our thoughts about security and this is not just a sound and what do you think?
There are a lot of projects that use the blockchain technology and it makes me wonder. If technology is famous and in use there will be a lot of hacers trying to break it
Oh, if we are thinking in that wat you are absolutely right. May be developers will use or found something new, more safe , because our funds should be protected better than anything
Of cource, this issue is one of the most urgent for today. Our world is under constant development and every minor change in some sphere can change another sphere (i mean cryptocurrencies can change tech direction)
Yeah,  but hacker always keep up with latest tendencies and make their decesion, so we wont be ever in full security forever, but know we are calm because of blockchain technology
Hello to all members of the community! I have a question: how do you think will blockchain form our future or it is just a progressive direction that will end in two or three years?
There is no doubt that blockchain is not a two-three years tendency, it extends our thoughts about security and this is not just a sound and what do you think?
There are a lot of projects that use the blockchain technology and it makes me wonder. If technology is famous and in use there will be a lot of hacers trying to break it
Oh, if we are thinking in that wat you are absolutely right. May be developers will use or found something new, more safe , because our funds should be protected better than anything
Of cource, this issue is one of the most urgent for today. Our world is under constant development and every minor change in some sphere can change another sphere (i mean cryptocurrencies can change tech direction)
Activity: 252
I always actively follow the projects, because I think that you need to have only relevant news to be successful

I agree with you. Tell me, what do you use when watching the news of the project? What tools and so on?

I constantly follow the forum, because here users write interesting facts very often. Also, administrators often first of all write new news here

I understand you, you follow the news only from the forum or do you use other services and resources?
I always actively follow the projects, because I think that you need to have only relevant news to be successful

I agree with you. Tell me, what do you use when watching the news of the project? What tools and so on?

I constantly follow the forum, because here users write interesting facts very often. Also, administrators often first of all write new news here

Activity: 252

Activity: 420
I think that this project will be a success among many users. This can be observed right now!

Why do you think so? I agree with you, I want to know why you think that this project will be popular in the future?

At the stage of development and fundraising, a large number of users give their positive evaluation to the project, this is a good indicator of the work of developers

I support you, I constantly observe in many chats an active discussion of this project and a large number of users write approving comments!

That's why I think that the project will be successful and now is the time. to invest their money in its development, then to get a good profit!

I hope that you are right and in the future the project will be of interest to large investors. This will help the project to have a rapid and good development
Activity: 392
I think that this project will be a success among many users. This can be observed right now!

Why do you think so? I agree with you, I want to know why you think that this project will be popular in the future?

At the stage of development and fundraising, a large number of users give their positive evaluation to the project, this is a good indicator of the work of developers

I support you, I constantly observe in many chats an active discussion of this project and a large number of users write approving comments!

That's why I think that the project will be successful and now is the time. to invest their money in its development, then to get a good profit!
Activity: 420

Activity: 392

Pages:
Jump to: