Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 94. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Big potential of this idea may be  fully achieved. I know it for sure because the team of developers is a very responsible one and almost every member was in charge for implementation of other projects. Hope that everything will be nice.
Yeah, Evencoin team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims they set. I was incorrect from me to campare them with other projects
I agree with you, guys. Also, I wanted to say some words about the design of the web-site. It look really amazing. There we can see a lot of attention to details. Developers try their be for this
Activity: 252
Big potential of this idea may be  fully achieved. I know it for sure because the team of developers is a very responsible one and almost every member was in charge for implementation of other projects. Hope that everything will be nice.
Yeah, Evencoin team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims they set. I was incorrect from me to campare them with other projects
Activity: 392
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
But to be honest, I think it's incorrect - to post information about third-party projects on the EvenCoin website, since these projects are not related to it at all!
This is easily explained by the fact that in addition to being developed by the same team, these projects are close to this platform and can be integrated into it
Activity: 364
But to be honest, I think it's incorrect - to post information about third-party projects on the EvenCoin website, since these projects are not related to it at all!
It will be better if you become acquainted with the specifics of these projects yourself. At the moment, links to the largest of these resources are available: https://www.evencoin.io/future-projects/
Wow, thank you! In fact, I'm surprised that these projects include, among other things, BitRecharge - Book flights, Hotels & Holidays internationally using multiple crypto currencies
Why are you so surprised? I did not think that such projects are realizable? The EvenCoin project team consists of the strongest developers who do not give up no matter what!
These are just big words, but we just have to watch how these daughter projects develop, which the development team on their website presented!
Activity: 112
I believe that in the future this project will be very successful among users! The project is attractive for large investments.
It will be better if you become acquainted with the specifics of these projects yourself. At the moment, links to the largest of these resources are available: https://www.evencoin.io/future-projects/
Wow, thank you! In fact, I'm surprised that these projects include, among other things, BitRecharge - Book flights, Hotels & Holidays internationally using multiple crypto currencies
Why are you so surprised? I did not think that such projects are realizable? The EvenCoin project team consists of the strongest developers who do not give up no matter what!
Activity: 266
He is right, I have not previously observed this tab on the project site, apparently it appeared there relatively recently! Very interesting, I'm going to read the information about the projects
What's all this for? Maybe we will ask our interlocutor to present some of the achievements and prospects for the projects that the team will prepare for us?
Activity: 266
He is right, I have not previously observed this tab on the project site, apparently it appeared there relatively recently! Very interesting, I'm going to read the information about the projects
The project is particularly interesting in that it provides for its development to the point where it becomes complex. Just look at the future projects tab!
It is not as reasonable to be interested in future projects as to understand the nature of the existing project. At the moment investors are delving into the characteristics of the project, which is stated in white paper
The EvenCoin project is very good. This is an excellent combination of consumer properties, which will appeal to all connoisseurs of crypto currency mining and investors!
The project is particularly interesting in that it provides for its development to the point where it becomes complex. Just look at the future projects tab!
It is not as reasonable to be interested in future projects as to understand the nature of the existing project. At the moment investors are delving into the characteristics of the project, which is stated in white paper
Hello to all members of the community! I understand that this project has big potential and want to know more, who can give me some information about this project?
EvenCoin is a new self-mining smart contract where no hardware is required to mine EvenCoin but it gets mining in parallel to even numbers of Ethereum blocks with ERC20 compliant with a total supply of 100 Million coins.
I have seen this information on the web-site and want to get more information from members of community. It will be more informative and comfortable to see how active community is
Well, evencoin is an absolutely new mining platform that will change the way of mining right after its implementation. It uses new technologies, that is why the number of mined tokens will not depend of the capacity of your computer
Sounds very good. You mean, that this is mining plaform as we know it before, but more fair? What factor affects on number of tokens you can mine in a period of time?
Only the number of tokens that you had before is taken into account. So it makes the precess of mining more fair and comfortable, no more expensive devices and other bugs
Activity: 252
Hello to all members of the community! I understand that this project has big potential and want to know more, who can give me some information about this project?
EvenCoin is a new self-mining smart contract where no hardware is required to mine EvenCoin but it gets mining in parallel to even numbers of Ethereum blocks with ERC20 compliant with a total supply of 100 Million coins.
I have seen this information on the web-site and want to get more information from members of community. It will be more informative and comfortable to see how active community is
Well, evencoin is an absolutely new mining platform that will change the way of mining right after its implementation. It uses new technologies, that is why the number of mined tokens will not depend of the capacity of your computer
Sounds very good. You mean, that this is mining plaform as we know it before, but more fair? What factor affects on number of tokens you can mine in a period of time?
Activity: 350
Hello everyone! I want to offer youtube channel by developers of evencoin. It contains a lot of information about project and exchanges https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKzkzxwdTA9as7kphiOReiQ
Thank you i look for good youtube channel related to digital world for so long, but the number of videos is not so big, i understand that team pays more attention to ico and implementation but want to get more info
We should wait when the team of developers will pay more attention to video content, but as you have noticed it is not the most important direction for now. How do you think what can we do for our wish?
Activity: 420
Hello everyone! I want to offer youtube channel by developers of evencoin. It contains a lot of information about project and exchanges https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKzkzxwdTA9as7kphiOReiQ
Thank you i look for good youtube channel related to digital world for so long, but the number of videos is not so big, i understand that team pays more attention to ico and implementation but want to get more info
Pages:
Jump to: