Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EVERUS - BORDERLESS FINANCIAL AND COMMERCIAL ECOSYSTEM - page 15. (Read 35336 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

How much is your coin supply by running so many features, which I think it will definitely include the payment system
Activity: 137
With so many features, I don't know if it is doable . To top it all, it will sit on top of Ethereum blockchain. Can't you develop your own blockchain architecture? Somehow Ethereum is now logjam with other tokens.

Yes, very good point indeed. To begin for ease of adoption we have opted for ERC20 tokens, but in the near future will be launching our own Blockchain, which is currently in development. This will be powered by our own proprietary mining pools using Avalon miners.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
With so many features, I don't know if it is doable . To top it all, it will sit on top of Ethereum blockchain. Can't you develop your own blockchain architecture? Somehow Ethereum is now logjam with other tokens.
Will micropayments be possible?

Yes it will be included in the later stages of our roadmap some more information here https://everus.org/roadmap
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Will micropayments be possible?
Thanks everyone for all of these kind words and interest in our project!

First of all to explain a bit more about the ethos of Everus. The word we are using is Pali Sanskrit for Borderless. And we aim to make Everus follow this Borderless concept throughout our work.

There is no minimal or maximum investments, feel free to use Everus as you wish.

Interesting project.
Can you show company profile and team profile?
Do you have any partnerships?

Currently we are working on getting this online, the development team that has brought this together has already had several successful apps in India and Malaysia especially. That is why we have 70,000 pre-registered wallets already due to our network from our social apps.

Our partnerships currently are in the process of serious negotiations but I can disclose that Blockchain as a Service for crisis management, government services and civil services are all in the works.

How do you compare against existing projects?

It depend on adoption and how many companies are involve into any project. I think this idea is looking interesting so it will be nice keep watching this how they will develop this in coming days.

Compared to existing projects we are quiet unique in the facts that we allow borderless access to cryptocurrencies via ATMs (our ALTARS project) and for EverMO our merchant on boarding programme provide ePOS and merchant tools with a lower processing charge then Visa or Master Card.

I believe on these points alone we are standing quiet far from the status quo, in comparison to other companies possibly we are like a crypto paypal with a brokerage trading account and debit cash card.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
this project is very promising and have a very complete concept, I'm not sure to invest, because I'm not sure you will provide the minimum investment that I can reach, but hopefully I can to join it
Is there a maximum investment?
What will the minimum investment be?
Activity: 210
great
a lot of projects that focus on one thing, but this project focuses on many things and looks very promising, the world of crytocurrreny will be more simple with this project, because this project has a concept that simplifies all the work, even all the work becomes 1 job, awesome, I really like your concept, hopefully walk well
Activity: 19
Interesting project.
Can you show company profile and team profile?
Do you have any partnerships?
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

It depend on adoption and how many companies are involve into any project. I think this idea is looking interesting so it will be nice keep watching this how they will develop this in coming days.
Activity: 770
Merit: 278

Updated version..
Quoting again for images to be seen  Smiley
Hi Everyone!  Grin Thanks for all your messages.

Translators - Please PM me and we will send you more details in the coming days! You will all be rewarded for your help.

Social Apps - We are currently in development of our beta version wallet which will be available online after our genesis phase. Following this we will be providing information on how developers can connect via our EverMO merchant on boarding program.

If you are a merchant and interested in using Everus to operate your business in the future please register your interest via our website www.everus.org

Is there anyone around?

Yes Smiley Feel free to PM me any time.

hello
from your website i can get information 69,329 WALLET PRE REGISTRATIONS
how can we get our pre-registration wallet?
where is your whitepaper sir?

it look's like you are from malaysia, may i ask about your government think about ICO..
well some investor have worry because of china ban ICO at a while...

Yes we are in Malaysia. You can pre-register by signing up with your email address at everus.org

The white paper will be uploaded in the coming days, it is in the finalisation stage and past draft now.

To clarify about the legal situation and ICOs, we are not an ICO. We are not doing any fund raising. We are already a profitable and well funded company, this is our project into cryptocurrency and we wish to enable banking for the unbanked.

We aim to bring a new ecosystem to commerce in especially the emerging markets and marginalised economies. In the final phase Everus will be available via our ALTARs ATM system along with many other popular crypto currencies. In the near term trading and financial operations using Everus will be completed in the next year, and a Debit Card will be available.

Additionally in our later phases we will accomplish a BaaS (Blockchain as a Service), where enterprise and government can use our Blockchain to store important records, help in crisis management and track provisioning.

Much more will be explained in detail in our white paper, sorry to make you wait a bit longer for this. It will be uploaded as soon as possible.

Activity: 29
need spanish translator?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
* PM for Japanese Translations *
 where's the social apps for investors to connect dev?
Is there anyone around?
Activity: 238
hello
from your website i can get information 69,329 WALLET PRE REGISTRATIONS
how can we get our pre-registration wallet?
where is your whitepaper sir?

it look's like you are from malaysia, may i ask about your government think about ICO..
well some investor have worry because of china ban ICO at a while...
Pages:
Jump to: