Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EVERUS - BORDERLESS FINANCIAL AND COMMERCIAL ECOSYSTEM - page 7. (Read 35302 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 15
What the news?
Without more recent news, it seems to be in a half-state, and the business ecosystem in EVERUS is huge.
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
What the news?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Anybody a idea about the price prediction about this coin? The marketcap goes up, but the price is low?!
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
nice to see EVR rising agains.  Grin this is really good coin with excellent team.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 137
any idea of why there was this huge dump on november 30rd?

November 30 was the first day that EVRs were activated, which meant early investors were able to buy and sell EVRs on any exchange as they please.

A dump of coins/tokens on the first day it is activated or hits an exchange is to be expected as some early investors are looking at taking profits. Other players with a larger risk appetite and some who truly believe in the technology are more likely to hold. This is a pattern that is seen time and time again in this space, happens with other coins as well.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
any idea of why there was this huge dump on november 30rd?
Activity: 21
I even bought in for some Smiley

Still project looks very controvertial. For last monthns very few new information - still the project is indeed backed by guys from real working IT (ok chat app is not blasting, but it got 30 mln + customers as i understand).

But i got several questions - from investor/trader side:

what is total supply ? cause coinmarketcap says it is 35 028 506 EVR now, with total cap of 1 000 000 000. But I couldnt find info about inflation. Cap is 30 x - but that means for the same price of whole project you will miss 97% of your initial investment:

guessing total rpoject price now 11 mln.$ it fits .30 $ per token if we accound 35 mln tokens -> but price would be 0.001 $ if the whole supply goes to market ? still of ethplorer sees all 1.000.000.000 tokens some of them even ditributed to hot-wallets.

Whay would happen to these unused tokens - towards investors it is interesting to burn them. Still project team could profit from gradual sale of tokens - just to raise up money.
Activity: 84
 nice concept,i wish i could invest some of this,and will provide the minimum investment that i can ,ill keep closer to this Wink
Activity: 29
Any idea how to mine this coin?

And did somebody noticed that you can get this coin for the half price on cryptopia and kuna exchange?

Funny thing...   Kiss

The idea is great, and the implementation is amazing. I like this Token and I will get some more. I think the website is 100 times better constructed and illustrated than some of the websites of the top 10 coins. Too bad it's only going slowly. But keeping has always been worthwhile...  Cool
Any idea how to mine this coin?

And did somebody noticed that you can get this coin for the half price on cryptopia and kuna exchange?

Funny thing...   Kiss
Activity: 112
I think this idea is looking interesting so it will be nice keep watching this how they will develop this,such niced Cheesy
Dear Everus Team,
can you tell me when the Everus World is coming? And when will the mobile wallet come out?
Im still on cryptopia, but I never got some coins thruw POS?
Thanks  Wink

The mobile wallet is currently under development, and aimed to be launched in the near future. Similarly, there are works in the pipeline to develop Everus World with exciting new features. As technical development is crucial, it is ikely to be launched after the mobile wallet is well-established.

As for EVR coins, we don't do POS but you may contact our customer service department through our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/everusworld/) for further information.

Thanks for reply,

I not on fb...

...on the website it says "mine (POS and POW)"  ...but I cant find further information about it?

Dear Everus Team,
can you tell me when the Everus World is coming? And when will the mobile wallet come out?
Thanks  Wink

The mobile wallet is currently under development, and aimed to be launched in the near future. Similarly, there are works in the pipeline to develop Everus World with exciting new features. As technical development is crucial, it is ikely to be launched after the mobile wallet is well-established.

As for EVR coins, we don't do POS but you may contact our customer service department through our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/everusworld/) for further information.
Dear Everus Team,
Thanks  Wink
Thank you for the kind feedback, rest assured it is highly valued, we will give the suggestion serious considerations. In the meantime, we have just updated our news site with more information, to read all about it please visit this link: https://news.everus.org/everus-altars-to-improve-cryptocurrency-usability/.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Dead coin. No one interest more

So, its time for a resurrection  Shocked
I don't know. But they always late to process their roadmap. They always late for 1-2 months. Their team seems not professional.
This is why no one interested. And one else, they only focused develop for Malaysia, not for world

We are currently in the process of updating our roadmap. As you have correctly pointed out, some of our targets have been missed and we are currently working to get new ETAs for all yet to be released products and features.

One of our aims this year is to improve our communication timeliness and frequency with the community. Do visit https://news.everus.org/ to keep up with the latest happenings at Everus. Rest assured that we are still very much operational and have big things lined up for 2018.

In this moment of crypto, to improve communication between team and investors and participants is to create grup. Such as telegram grup. In a group like telegram group we can communicate directly to team, then this is will make investors and participants feel free to know the progress of project. Do and create communication like other crypto projects, but still much be special and different in your project aims.
I hope my opinion make the team more better.

Thank you

I don't know. But they always late to process their roadmap. They always late for 1-2 months. Their team seems not professional.
This is why no one interested. And one else, they only focused develop for Malaysia, not for world

We are currently in the process of updating our roadmap. As you have correctly pointed out, some of our targets have been missed and we are currently working to get new ETAs for all yet to be released products and features.

One of our aims this year is to improve our communication timeliness and frequency with the community. Do visit https://news.everus.org/ to keep up with the latest happenings at Everus. Rest assured that we are still very much operational and have big things lined up for 2018.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Activity: 26
wow, what happened here?, this dump is incredible, did the devs sold all their tokens fast and ran?, WOW
Pages:
Jump to: