Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EVERUS - BORDERLESS FINANCIAL AND COMMERCIAL ECOSYSTEM - page 9. (Read 35302 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 106
Kuna.io
Good news! EVRs are now trading on Kuna Exchange from Ukraine. Register your Kuna Exchange wallet now and start trading at https://kuna.io/#/deposits/evr 

Sorry, we cannot open EVR market intil you fill the orders list with tokens.

So please ask the person who responsible for trading to deposit EVR amount in 2 BTC equivalent to KUNA first.

Only after that we will open the market, and you need to fill both of orders lists and start trading.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
hello, why you go to kuna exchange?
not in poloniex, bluetrade, bitrex, hitbtc?

and I do not see the latest updates from you?
debit card, launching everusmall  Huh
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Good news! EVRs are now trading on Kuna Exchange from Ukraine. Register your Kuna Exchange wallet now and start trading at https://kuna.io/#/deposits/evr 

It's still not available. Everus not found in Kuna. Can you give the right link?
Activity: 137
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
when is wallet everus available, and can be sold?
because I used to buy some everus via paypal at letchat
please to update the info and if there is support that can be contacted
either from skype or email
contact whatsapp from party everus is not active, for that please for clarity update infonya

thank you
Activity: 52
I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!
I suggest you to listing on yobit, livecoin, coinexchange, bittrex, vip bitcoin, and one more poloniex

Thank you for your suggestions, we are in discussion with all of the above and also would love to see Everus listed! Thanks for your input
Can you tell what 3rd exchanger will listing on? Cryptopia and C-Cex is so low demand, cause their fees is very big. And it caused the everus value decreased every day

I can confirm testing is currently in progress on our third exchange and we will announce this shortly when it goes live.

Besides this we are currently in discussions with four of the largest exchanges, and are short listed to be on a new ERC20 specific exchange currently under development by the highest volume USD exchange for bitcoin. Progress to be listed does take time, our international team is working everyday on this and in correspondence with many exchanges.

Regarding Cryptopia, it is a very popular exchange for new tokens, with many traders and a marketplace. Their fees are competitive in general comparison. But please if you wish to share more info please let us know where is offering better rates and we will look at offering that exchange in the near future. Although C-CEX is a smaller size exchange, it still offers traders with the facility to enter the market with their EVR.

As a relatively new token that is still establishing our ecosystem - our price is volatile and likely to swing as investors enter and exit the market. We have faced many technical difficulties in delivering our road map, and although there have been delays are still on track to deliver in early 2018.

I suggest you to listing on yobit, livecoin, coinexchange, bittrex, vip bitcoin, and one more poloniex
Can you tell what 3rd exchanger will listing on? Cryptopia and C-Cex is so low demand, cause their fees is very big. And it caused the everus value decreased every day

I can confirm testing is currently in progress on our third exchange and we will announce this shortly when it goes live.

Besides this we are currently in discussions with four of the largest exchanges, and are short listed to be on a new ERC20 specific exchange currently under development by the highest volume USD exchange for bitcoin. Progress to be listed does take time, our international team is working everyday on this and in correspondence with many exchanges.

Regarding Cryptopia, it is a very popular exchange for new tokens, with many traders and a marketplace. Their fees are competitive in general comparison. But please if you wish to share more info please let us know where is offering better rates and we will look at offering that exchange in the near future. Although C-CEX is a smaller size exchange, it still offers traders with the facility to enter the market with their EVR.

As a relatively new token that is still establishing our ecosystem - our price is volatile and likely to swing as investors enter and exit the market. We have faced many technical difficulties in delivering our road map, and although there have been delays are still on track to deliver in early 2018.
Update on Transactions backlog: We have now cleared the queue, and sent out transactions that were waiting since Friday for nearly 800 customers! We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused and are updating our systems to handle peak network congestion

If you are still waiting for transactions to clear please contact [email protected] for support.

Why your roadmap always late? It reduce your reputation. And When it will listed in other exchangers? In your roadmap, it listed in 5 exchangers, but the fact it just 2 exchangers.

Sadly we have failed to hit our estimates of our roadmap several times. This was due to many technical issues outside of our control, although these goals are still in our sights and we aim to deliver everything that is on the roadmap.

Our third exchange will come online shortly and we are excited to announce this hopefully before the end of the year.

Everus Mall will also be coming online before the new year and bring you many high end products to purchase with your EVR.

Overall our mission is very ambitions and it is still very much ongoing, allow me to assure you we are doing everything we can to deliver the roadmap.

There have been many unexpected complications along the way which have caused delays and pushed our teams to work weekends, and evenings for many weeks now - we will continue to persevere completing everything outlined on our whitepaper roadmap throughout the next year and beyond.

I am having problem transferring EVR tokens out from Everus wallet to Cryptopia. I tried transferring to MyEtherWallet and found no such problem.  Is the issue related to Everus or Crytopia? 

This is a issue related to Ethereum network and how our wallet handles peak congestion traffic, our developers are currently working on a updated version that better handles transaction pool and ensures confirmations occur in a fast manner.

The congestion on Ethereum has mostly cleared. Your transaction speeds should return to normal. Thank you for your patience.
https://etherscan.io/chart/pendingtx
https://imgur.com/a/97fKL
Activity: 50
what currency will be accepted?
I am having problem transferring EVR tokens out from Everus wallet to Cryptopia. I tried transferring to MyEtherWallet and found no such problem.  Is the issue related to Everus or Crytopia? 

Cause ethereum block have big traffic
Update on Transactions backlog: We have now cleared the queue, and sent out transactions that were waiting since Friday for nearly 800 customers! We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused and are updating our systems to handle peak network congestion

If you are still waiting for transactions to clear please contact [email protected] for support.

Why your roadmap always late? It reduce your reputation. And When it will listed in other exchangers? In your roadmap, it listed in 5 exchangers, but the fact it just 2 exchangers.

Sadly we have failed to hit our estimates of our roadmap several times. This was due to many technical issues outside of our control, although these goals are still in our sights and we aim to deliver everything that is on the roadmap.

Our third exchange will come online shortly and we are excited to announce this hopefully before the end of the year.

Everus Mall will also be coming online before the new year and bring you many high end products to purchase with your EVR.

Overall our mission is very ambitions and it is still very much ongoing, allow me to assure you we are doing everything we can to deliver the roadmap.

There have been many unexpected complications along the way which have caused delays and pushed our teams to work weekends, and evenings for many weeks now - we will continue to persevere completing everything outlined on our whitepaper roadmap throughout the next year and beyond.

This is a issue related to Ethereum network and how our wallet handles peak congestion traffic, our developers are currently working on a updated version that better handles transaction pool and ensures confirmations occur in a fast manner.
Activity: 4
Activity: 1
Guys if during the initial stage if you have generated several accounts to collect free tokens then do not get mad if they block your account. I knew a few friends of mine did that and their account was blocked. In that case you should not get mad with the company. But if you really purchase the token and with your deposit receipt you could claim back your token as you have the right.
IMPORTANT UPDATE (8 Dec 2017): Currently Ethereum network is under extreme load for past 72 hours, and there are many pending transactions in the backlog. There are no signs of this relenting just yet. For this reason Everus wallet is currently experiencing intermittent problems performing transfers. Please contact us if you require further information or assistance. This is a system wide issue and is currently effecting all exchanges and ethereum wallets on mainnet and is not just isolated to Everus.

Reserving Portuguese translation!
EVERUS team please kindly check my PM!

Thank you for contacting us, we will be in touch soon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Professional Portuguese Translator
Reserving Portuguese translation!
EVERUS team please kindly check my PM!
Down back to $0.3
On the forum i saw that so many member be blocked account. Include 5evr balance account. I bought evr from another member be blocked also. Any block member action will be make the confusion on other.
They are really scam. We are waiting them for along time and the result is: account deactivation. I call to the support system to explain so much about my account, but they just tell me wait and wait the guide email. Now is 6 days to wait. Account still blocked.

Some day they will hide and do not leave any feedback.
I lost money for this system so much without any profit. I will make the nagative point for this system on many forum If they still blocked my account.  Cry Cry Cry

We are very sorry to hear your issues sir, please provide us with your email ID so we can investigate and rectify the matter immediately so that we can clarify why this situation has arisen and what will happen with the account.

Feel free to private message me anytime and we will get this cleared up.

Remember our terms and conditions do not allow automated account creation by a software script. Automated accounts are null and void. If your accounts are genuine you have nothing to be concerned about.

Looking forward to hearing from you to clear this up. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: