Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EVERUS - BORDERLESS FINANCIAL AND COMMERCIAL ECOSYSTEM - page 10. (Read 35302 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Down back to $0.3
On the forum i saw that so many member be blocked account. Include 5evr balance account. I bought evr from another member be blocked also. Any block member action will be make the confusion on other.
They are really scam. We are waiting them for along time and the result is: account deactivation. I call to the support system to explain so much about my account, but they just tell me wait and wait the guide email. Now is 6 days to wait. Account still blocked.

Some day they will hide and do not leave any feedback.
I lost money for this system so much without any profit. I will make the nagative point for this system on many forum If they still blocked my account.  Cry Cry Cry

Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Down back to $0.3
Activity: 9
Can i change my account name/email?
Activity: 487
sending TAC error ? no email received ....
Activity: 5
Since there is a daily withdrawal limit imposed by Everus wallet, can EVR tokens be kept in another wallet like MEW ( MyEtherWallet)?
hello, why my account deactived ??

Any free everus coin (from letcoin) collected via referral program will be blocked, and the account will be deactivation also.
I have account have 305 evr from letcoin, the first time they tell me on Monday wallet will be active. But now it's deactived also. Fucking that.

They scamed Advertisment merit of member.
Activity: 410
Merit: 110
hello, why my account deactived ??
What is Transaction Code on Sending Form?
How to fill that correctly?

When you active wallet successful, there have popup to show you a Transaction Code, and send you an email also.
Keeping that for the Sending form.
My wallet already active, but i think i missed that code. And on my email, there nothing about Transaction code. Just TAC verification if i request.
do you know how to recover my Transaction code?

Contact admin sir
Activity: 137
Important Notice: Everus system administrators have detected suspicious behaviour linking back to some email accounts used to open Everus Wallets. These activities are related to attempted bulk-generation of email addresses for a referral program, to gain free EVRs. While we carry out further investigations on these accounts, flagged accounts have been suspended. Everus is committed to keeping its ecosystem safe and fair for all our users. Thank you.
Activity: 3

When you active wallet successful, there have popup to show you a Transaction Code, and send you an email also.
My wallet already active, but i think i missed that code. And on my email, there nothing about Transaction code. Just TAC verification if i request.
do you know how to recover my Transaction code?

Activity: 3
Hi,
I am trying to withdraw 10% of my coins in my wallet in Everus, but message says" Exceeded daily limit".

What is this about?

150 evr/ 1 acc. If not the price cannot be keep.....
my account cannot access, my friend also,, "Deactivated Your Account.Please Contact Admin.."
I make the call 2 times, email also, but cannot be resolved, have anyone same problem ? :cry
Hi,
I am trying to withdraw 10% of my coins in my wallet in Everus, but message says" Exceeded daily limit".

What is this about?
Hi,

What is the daily coins limit for withdrawal?
Activity: 487
maintenance balance 0
and starting monday to activation
hufft
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
SORRY
Our web portal www.everus.org will be down for upgrading between (+8GMT) 1pm and 9pm. You may log in to activate your EVR after 9pm . Thank you.
LOL end of this day = 2017/11/30 GMT+8, From 2017/12/01 00:00 after that the wallet can be actived Huh
During upgrade system will down, everus.org can not be access Huh?
Is that right, please answer us.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Update:

Everus Welcomes Bank Negara Malaysia’s Move to Prevent Cryptocurrency Abuse

In light of the Malaysian Central Bank’s (BNM) move to enforce preventive measures for the misuse of cryptocurrency for money laundering and terrorist financing in 2018, Everus Technologies Sdn Bhd is laying out a plan to aid compliance, starting with a preliminary, multi-tier “Know Your Customer” (KYC) verification for its cryptocurrency wallets.

Read more: https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/everus-welcomes-bank-negara-malaysias-move-to-prevent-cryptocurrency-abuse

Can I mine or stake EVR coins? If yes, are there documentations out there that explains how I can do this? 

What happens to unsold tokens? Will EVR token be owned by Everus Technologies Sdn Bhd and continuously sold via the Everus portal until all tokens are depleted?

Currently you cannot mine or stake EVR.

Tokens are being distributed currently on C-CEX and Cryptopia Exchanges for several months. Existing customers will be able to withdrawal from Everus website on no later then 30th November.

Tokens remain the property of the holder and can be used as a form of payment on everusmall.com

hi

how should receive our coins in everus.org/newdashboard ??

i have 15.00 EVR and want to sell it on trade websites

Hi, if the feature is not yet available on your wallet - it will become activated on your wallet by the 30th of November.

Please check the website then and follow instructions provided.

Please tell me where is your wallet menu in my newdashboard ?
Pages:
Jump to: