Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐ - page 27. (Read 95673 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
What is the ROI rate now? As far as I remember before the new year, the ROI was about 30% per month. How much has this figure changed in a month and a half?
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
I have a question for the developers - as far as I remember, 10,000 coins were needed to launch masternode EVOS. And now you need 15,000. How can this be? Or I'm wrong?
Activity: 238
Tell me, I have not found this question, will the investor need to pass the verification to work on your platform and could you keep track of your finances?
As an option, it can be done, but investors do not like to reveal their identity, because the cryptovalue has always been anonymity, this is the whole point, for which these projects love
What specific services does the EVOS platform offer? I would also like to study the pricing policy of services.

The project has established itself as a budget, but it needs some support from investors.

Any project should be supported by investors, a very small chance of having enough personal finances to move the market among competitors. Proper marketing is key to success.
Tell me, I have not found this question, will the investor need to pass the verification to work on your platform and could you keep track of your finances?
Activity: 126
What specific problems are solved by a platform the EVOS? Are there any new methods to solve the problems?

What an investor can automatically do for his finances, this is what problem they solved and everything is done in one click, which I really liked
What specific services does the EVOS platform offer? I would also like to study the pricing policy of services.

The platform offers very good conditions for novice investors, absolutely passive income

The conditions are really good, but the project is aimed not only for investors, but also for project developers, as well as even for the average user.

This project was able to collect in itself all 3 types of people in the cryptocurrency market, it now remains to continue to do good advertising and lead new users.
Plans

February, 04 - 17

We are back to our week goals and reports process! Meet the first ones at year 2019. Now we turned into bi-weekly mode, guys!

The main goals for this bi-week period:
Development:
1. Continue redeveloping staking functionality for use in both GateKeeper and platform to simplify listing of new coins without necessity of using devs' coins.
2. OneExBit solutuions integration into EVOS ecosystem to aim following:
- develope OneExBit API to allow users communicate directly to Bitshares Openledger based exchanges (CryptoBridge as the most well known examples)
- allow users buy and sell crypto right inside EVOS platform.
This goal is rahter big to properly code and test so don't be surprised not finish it in bi-week iteration.

Marketing:
1. Researching the ways for EVOS platform promotion at the most appropriate leads' price.
You have a great plan for such a period of time, if you are engaged in marketing, then pay attention to the fact that your advertisement was completely thematic and covered the right target audience, then the result will be
Activity: 171
What specific problems are solved by a platform the EVOS? Are there any new methods to solve the problems?
Activity: 196

The platform offers very good conditions for novice investors, absolutely passive income

The conditions are really good, but the project is aimed not only for investors, but also for project developers, as well as even for the average user.

Investors beginners are offered simple management and one click for passive earned income. I want to see how it works.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2

Activity: 224

Activity: 126

The project has established itself as a budget, but it needs some support from investors.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN]
Just made a new 3d one actually application for CoinMarketCap listing.
Hope it will be more successful than any previous ones lol
copper member
Plans

February, 04 - 17

We are back to our week goals and reports process! Meet the first ones at year 2019. Now we turned into bi-weekly mode, guys!

The main goals for this bi-week period:
Development:
1. Continue redeveloping staking functionality for use in both GateKeeper and platform to simplify listing of new coins without necessity of using devs' coins.
2. OneExBit solutuions integration into EVOS ecosystem to aim following:
- develope OneExBit API to allow users communicate directly to Bitshares Openledger based exchanges (CryptoBridge as the most well known examples)
- allow users buy and sell crypto right inside EVOS platform.
This goal is rahter big to properly code and test so don't be surprised not finish it in bi-week iteration.

Marketing:
1. Researching the ways for EVOS platform promotion at the most appropriate leads' price.
Activity: 202
Merit: 20
just dealt with team member EVOS-SeJedi via private DM message,,

have to say...

Here Is Fukn Awesome To Deal With !!!!

Big Thanks
BCM
copper member
The last tests and bug fix of EVOS new bulwark-style block explorer.
Plan to release it in a few days
Activity: 56
EVOS (EVOS) has been added on Our Platform https://www.mnroi.info

Monitoring and Statistic Services    
Accurate data from Markets
Estimated Revenue
Notifications on Email & Android App.

EVOS on MNROI.info:
https://www.mnroi.info/coin/EVOS
https://www.mnroi.info/assets/upload/post/mnroi-EVOS-banner.jpg

Download Our Android app and Check Masternode Status from Pocket.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.mnroi
copper member

Some good news about our partner's multi-exchange trading terminal OneExBit. The team just released version 0.1.2.
Look at changelog and enjoy their progress:
1. New exchanges added Poloniex, BitMEX, HitBTC, OKex. All theese exchanges are in public data mode atm. Upcoming updates will enable full featured trading.
2. Minor design improvements
3. Favourites list for selected trading pairs
4. Notifications issue on Windows 10 fixed
5. A reasonable number of small bugs fixed.

Visit their web-site and take the latest version:
https://oneexbit.com/?utm_source=discord

If you have already downloaded this app no need to update it manually - just start the app and it will update automatically
Pages:
Jump to: