Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐ - page 22. (Read 95647 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
"Over 5 companies are confirmed planning to integrate into the EVOS ecosystem." What are these companies? Are these projects from the crypto industry or from the real economy?
I think that information about these 5 companies will appear soon, and perhaps they decided to remain incognito.
Activity: 182
"Over 5 companies are confirmed planning to integrate into the EVOS ecosystem." What are these companies? Are these projects from the crypto industry or from the real economy?
I think that if these companies are announced, they are large and have volume on the market! Otherwise they would not be marked in the program.
I understand that there are no names of companies, but then we will wait for the official announcement from the team, if this is really good and intelligent companies, then the project will feel good
Activity: 84
I think that if these companies are announced, they are large and have volume on the market! Otherwise they would not be marked in the program.
The team needs to develop and correct minor flaws. Pay attention to the comments of the community.
There are shortcomings in every project, do not focus your attention on them.

Shortcomings are removed, as the project develops, this is normal practice.

Everyone makes minor mistakes at the beginning of the development of the project, they need to be immediately paid attention to and corrected, since small flaws can further overgrow into a big problem, it’s just like normal advice
Activity: 168
The team needs to develop and correct minor flaws. Pay attention to the comments of the community.

Shortcomings are removed, as the project develops, this is normal practice.
Activity: 84
Activity: 238
For each project at the very beginning, any event will be useful, the sooner they learn about the team and the project, the better for the development itself, it is logical
At such events, people from this sphere gather. And who are interested in this question. You can extract a lot of useful information for the project.
But you need to prepare well for such events and tell them in such a way that it would be interesting for people to listen, and also to show a presentation
if a person is a professional in his field, he can talk about his project without training for many hours.
Logically, the one who created the project, knows it better than every new user who has studied it, it always has been.
For each project at the very beginning, any event will be useful, the sooner they learn about the team and the project, the better for the development itself, it is logical
At such events, people from this sphere gather. And who are interested in this question. You can extract a lot of useful information for the project.
But you need to prepare well for such events and tell them in such a way that it would be interesting for people to listen, and also to show a presentation
if a person is a professional in his field, he can talk about his project without training for many hours.
Activity: 168
This is a very high rate of return. How relevant is your information? getting 30% profit per month sounds very tempting to my ears!
The profitability of investment in masternodes is quite high. However, you need to understand that there are risks. If the coin rate falls more than the demand for a coin rises then the investment will depreciate ... I hope that this will not happen.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Activity: 126

Such projects as EVOS feel confident in the growing market, they can bring a huge monthly profit to their investors.

I would like to believe in it. The EVOS project is developing at a very difficult time for the crypto industry. Now it’s almost impossible to go against the main trend of Bitcoin ... absolutely everything is falling in price. All hopes for a reversal of the market. I hope this happens very soon.
If the growth of the main market is gradual, then of course new tokens on the stock exchanges will also go up in price, now it is very difficult to sell anything

Such projects as EVOS feel confident in the growing market, they can bring a huge monthly profit to their investors.

I would like to believe in it. The EVOS project is developing at a very difficult time for the crypto industry. Now it’s almost impossible to go against the main trend of Bitcoin ... absolutely everything is falling in price. All hopes for a reversal of the market. I hope this happens very soon.
Activity: 122
I completely agree. Sometimes even the development become secondary. Some super projects were not able to convey themselves to investors. It is easy to get lost among the many projects, maybe not the most "innovative."
It is difficult to choose a project in which you can invest profitably. All projects beautifully promise great prospects ... but in fact most are scammers. But not all projects are like that. There are real teams with real development. They are the ones who move the cryptocurrency industry forward.
I hope that the situation will improve soon. and we will see more quality projects. and EVOS is one of the quality projects.
Does the team participate in any conferences by crypto currencies? Maybe this is in the plans?
By the way, you're right. Participation in crypto conferences allows you to announce a project in the crypto community and make new contacts in the crypto industry. This is very good for the development of the project.
The more such events, the better for the project and its investors.

As far as I know, the team is not participating in such events now.
but I hope we will see such participation in the future.
Activity: 140
Does the team participate in any conferences by crypto currencies? Maybe this is in the plans?
By the way, you're right. Participation in crypto conferences allows you to announce a project in the crypto community and make new contacts in the crypto industry. This is very good for the development of the project.

As far as I know, the team is not participating in such events now.
but I hope we will see such participation in the future.
Activity: 238
Activity: 252
I completely agree. Sometimes even the development become secondary. Some super projects were not able to convey themselves to investors. It is easy to get lost among the many projects, maybe not the most "innovative."
It is difficult to choose a project in which you can invest profitably. All projects beautifully promise great prospects ... but in fact most are scammers. But not all projects are like that. There are real teams with real development. They are the ones who move the cryptocurrency industry forward.
Pages:
Jump to: