Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐ - page 25. (Read 95647 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
What is the ROI rate now? As far as I remember before the new year, the ROI was about 30% per month. How much has this figure changed in a month and a half?
This is a very high rate of return. How relevant is your information? getting 30% profit per month sounds very tempting to my ears!
Some projects even do not see this, 30 percent is normal, depends on the amount itself, it needs to be understood
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
What is the ROI rate now? As far as I remember before the new year, the ROI was about 30% per month. How much has this figure changed in a month and a half?
This is a very high rate of return. How relevant is your information? getting 30% profit per month sounds very tempting to my ears!
Activity: 196
Does the team participate in any conferences by crypto currencies? Maybe this is in the plans?
Study team plans for 2019. there is scheduled to participate in several conferences dedicated to cryptocurrency. EVOS project plans are awesome!
Public work will bring fame to the project, this is a very important step.
Activity: 168
Does the team participate in any conferences by crypto currencies? Maybe this is in the plans?
Study team plans for 2019. there is scheduled to participate in several conferences dedicated to cryptocurrency. EVOS project plans are awesome!
Crypto world needs such projects as EVOS, it will be very useful, especially for beginners and experienced investors.

Most likely, the main emphasis will be placed on novice investors.

Here everyone will be able to find a place for himself and learn how I understand to trade, well, the emphasis is yes, most of all will be made for investors, as in any other project
Activity: 238
Crypto world needs such projects as EVOS, it will be very useful, especially for beginners and experienced investors.

Most likely, the main emphasis will be placed on novice investors.
The EVOS project looks good. Not to say that I am shocked by the prospects and other blah-blah-blah, but still pretty good in my opinion. In addition, the price per coin has now dropped significantly. Of course, this is sad for those who bought before, but as a new investor, I am pleased to be able to buy cheap.
You're right. Today's price just seems unreal cheap. However, the EVOS project is developing and gives chances that growth is waiting for us.
Those who bought tokens for themselves correctly did, while the price is low - it is profitable, in the future to wait when it will be on the stock exchange and sell, small profit
Activity: 84
Activity: 126
The EVOS project looks good. Not to say that I am shocked by the prospects and other blah-blah-blah, but still pretty good in my opinion. In addition, the price per coin has now dropped significantly. Of course, this is sad for those who bought before, but as a new investor, I am pleased to be able to buy cheap.
You're right. Today's price just seems unreal cheap. However, the EVOS project is developing and gives chances that growth is waiting for us.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
I have a question for the developers - as far as I remember, 10,000 coins were needed to launch masternode EVOS. And now you need 15,000. How can this be? Or I'm wrong?
Before block 90,000, to launch the masternode, you had to have 10,000 coins on your balance, after block 90,000 you need 15,000 coins. This is embedded in the EVOS coin code.
All right, the very principle of the blockchain is built in such a way that the complexity of the extraction grows, and the reward for the block decreases and as a result, the price of the token becomes more.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
What specific services does the EVOS platform offer? I would also like to study the pricing policy of services.

The project has established itself as a budget, but it needs some support from investors.

Any project should be supported by investors, a very small chance of having enough personal finances to move the market among competitors. Proper marketing is key to success.
I completely agree. Sometimes even the development become secondary. Some super projects were not able to convey themselves to investors. It is easy to get lost among the many projects, maybe not the most "innovative."
Activity: 252
I have a question for the developers - as far as I remember, 10,000 coins were needed to launch masternode EVOS. And now you need 15,000. How can this be? Or I'm wrong?
Before block 90,000, to launch the masternode, you had to have 10,000 coins on your balance, after block 90,000 you need 15,000 coins. This is embedded in the EVOS coin code.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Tell me on what exchange is the coin being traded?
Activity: 140
Tell me, I have not found this question, will the investor need to pass the verification to work on your platform and could you keep track of your finances?
As an option, it can be done, but investors do not like to reveal their identity, because the cryptovalue has always been anonymity, this is the whole point, for which these projects love
Recently, many users (investors, traders and developers) began to seriously address the issues of their anonymity. A wave of pressure on users from government agencies and various regulators and controllers begins. Therefore, many do not want to pass any verification.
Activity: 210
What specific problems are solved by a platform the EVOS? Are there any new methods to solve the problems?

What an investor can automatically do for his finances, this is what problem they solved and everything is done in one click, which I really liked
Of course, this greatly facilitates the use of the wallet and should encourage new users to start using this EVOS coin. Not everyone is well versed in the masternodes settings.
Activity: 84
It is very good! Many investors want to receive passive income, regardless of the market situation!
You're right! Now is a great opportunity to buy. The price in the whole market is very good. Therefore, a great opportunity to receive passive income and the coin will also grow in value!
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
What specific services does the EVOS platform offer? I would also like to study the pricing policy of services.

The platform offers very good conditions for novice investors, absolutely passive income

It is very good! Many investors want to receive passive income, regardless of the market situation!
I see this project in the partners listed OneExBit. This is impressive! I hope that the cooperation of these two projects will be fruitful!
Project EVOS is very actively developing partnerships with other projects. The team is very active in this direction. It's good. This opens up new horizons for the project.
Activity: 238
I see this project in the partners listed OneExBit. This is impressive! I hope that the cooperation of these two projects will be fruitful!
Here, in EVOS, with partners, everything is coolly furnished. Among the partners, not only the well-known OneExBit is listed, but also PayCore. I checked on their websites, they really cooperate with EVOS!
I have never heard of such sites before, but I read reviews, but it’s very good, when there are such partners, they can help in development and even with finances, I think
Activity: 126
How will the demand for EVOS coins be realized? Got a plan?

By using EVOS exclusively on the platform for buying and selling goods and services, a sustainable and organic demand for EVOS coins will be created.
As a coin for using the platform it is very convenient, if you hold a bounty company and distribute tokens to people for advertising in social networks, then they will have something to pay for, for example, services
This is the best way to develop the popularity of a token on the platform, thus they pay them for services there and of course buy it.
Pages:
Jump to: