Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐ - page 37. (Read 95676 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

Well, that's another small step towards conquering the moon. team made evos
Activity: 69
Howdy EVOSian mates...
we we're glad to hear that EVOS coin is now at Crex24 https://crex24.com/?refid=e6qnqr2vmb37ho1twi6p
we can now do trade here with EVOS/BTC.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dr_dJnaWoAgZuqq.jpg
This is another 1 goal achievement for Q42018 and an additional goal for this week. Cheers! Grin
Still a long road to take and keep pushing EVOSian community and the team behind.

Activity: 23
I think something very positive that the evos team does is listen to what their community asks of them and in the same way do everything possible to achieve it, today, for example, they announced that they would appear in the exchange crex24, a great achievement for evos and it was something that his community was demanding that it be done a while ago, to look for another exchange to evos; The above is a point in favor of the team behind evos to listen carefully and find solutions to what the community asks and the project requires to advance each day; With this new achievement, evos continues to advance in its roadmap and will be able to fulfill one of the goals that it was proposed to be able to appear in coinmarketcap.
Activity: 17
By using evos on the platform to buy and sell goods and services, an organic and sustainable demand will be created for evo currencies unlike speculative demand, where the only justification of the price is the opinion of the people, the demand perceived by evos will be more stable for masternode rewards for investors and users alike.
copper member
Activity: 168
EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN]
I`m proud to announce to you about New Exchange listing!
EVOS is now live on Crex24

https://crex24.com/exchange/EVOS-BTC

Second Good News!
EVOS is now available in Crex24 Faucet! Claim your every
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I am glad EVOS coin has been listed to a new exchange Crex24, which is one of the exchanges i am visiting and doing trades recently. This is quite a decent trading platfom plus the faucets integrated. Looking forward for a more exchanges listing for EVOS coin, I am pretty optimistic this coin will be listed to big exchanges sooner with high trading volume.
Activity: 75
Haaaa, the new exchange CREX24 corresponds to the level of the project, thus Evos has proved that its time has passed! Previously, the developers said that the scam Cryptopia Grin Grin Grin All the guys are divided.
Activity: 86
stupid sellers Angry
when they finish the coins Angry
Activity: 34
Excellent implementation of airdrop on the server. Unique moment when you are without the active investment in the project can earn coins for communicating. I haven't seen this anywhere. This is a great opportunity to adapt and try all the features of this project.
Activity: 15
The main goals for this week:
Development:
1. Release of PreBeta version of EVOS platform:
- authorization (2FA ready);
- EVOS web-wallet;
- BTC web-wallets;
- masternode statistics and charting;
Announce a bug bouty to test all released functions by our community members.
2. Succsessfully EVOS bot implementation and launch for our first integration partner Beacon coin.

Marketing:
3. October month development & marketing report - goals reached and new ones were set for Q4 of 2018.
4. Rules for referral multilevel massive marketing campaign developing.
5. Negotiations with DoIt-Space.com as a possible promotion and marketing partner for campaign mentioned in point 4.
6. Negotiations with the strong MLM and ref-systems leaders as a possible partners for campaign mentioned in point 4.
7. New forms of graph and text presentation of our products.

Evos is a future!!
Activity: 14
Dear friends!
EVoS added to NodeHub.io and first 2 masternodes launched!
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/481105282970419200/511944291669770302/unknown.png

More great news!! Looking foward for the MN!

thanks so muy guys
Activity: 46
When investing in projects, evidence and implementation help to ensure trust. In many new projects, we do not see this. EVOS has confirmed that it will now work with 5 companies.
Can I elaborate? What companies do you mean? The project is interested in someone from institutional investors?
Activity: 26
When investing in projects, evidence and implementation help to ensure trust. In many new projects, we do not see this. EVOS has confirmed that it will now work with 5 companies.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
woah EVOS can't be stop every week new updates and upgrades to the project the development of the project is really amazing cant stop loving this project if i were you
Activity: 69
whats up EVOSian mates...
So much information flooded on this EVOS coin recently with their latest update on the roadmap.
And good to know that the two(2) main goal for this week are on its way to completion and were just waiting for the implementation and launching.
Looking forward to that before weekends come Grin
Another thing is that we are on the https://nodehub.io/ref/maloymiao another MN partner to expand our connections to the crypto community.
Keep up the good habit EVOS team!

Activity: 23
I really like the effort they put into developing the project every day and making investors and the community more interested in being part of evos; It is great to see how each week we update with the weekly goals and they go forward every day more and completing new challenges to comply with the proposed roadmap; I really appreciate that they are serious people and show us that they are really developing what they tell us with total transparency is admirable!
Activity: 17
The exciting new Masternode project is fast I'm here to let you know EVOS is the next great Masternode coin in the cryptographic world of MN. Keeping in mind that. If you are an investor for the future and are ready to start earning and earning your investment from now, then you need to invest in EVOS
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
You can participate in the advance sale, buy coins from other members of the community with our OTC guarantee deposit services or buy coins directly from the exchange. You can also earn EVOS coins through campaigns and rewards offered by the team. You can also earn through discord rewards that you expect
Oh really?
Give an example-where you can earn?I participated-so you know what they say,you will not earn.
Only close to the team and earn, ordinary users-no.
Activity: 235
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
It will be a busy and fulfilling month for the Evos project this November as main goals and exciting developments are yet to be done. This only shows how hardworking & dedicated the core team of this project. I have no doubt of the success of this project. Thus, early adopters and investors of this project will probably earn huge profit in the years to come.
copper member
Activity: 168
EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN]
Dear friends!
EVoS added to NodeHub.io and first 2 masternodes launched!
Pages:
Jump to: