Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐ - page 40. (Read 95676 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Some guys have kept wearing signature of EVOS, so I have a stupid question related to current available bounties.
Have the signature campaign of EVOS project been lively and joinable?
Signature campaign lasted only two weeks, everything was paid for. I hope to launch another.
Activity: 7
wow its been a great news that's the EVOS server has the highest number of users all around discord,,, the invite bounty reward really motivates every members to participate on it,,, multi level of earning through invites is a great motivation to promote EVOS
Activity: 15
EVOS advances in the MN world something incredible, with a lot of potential, simply the potential and future of this currency is great, the way to distribute the currency is a super innovative idea.
Activity: 86
Some guys have kept wearing signature of EVOS, so I have a stupid question related to current available bounties.
Have the signature campaign of EVOS project been lively and joinable?
at the moment, the subscription bounty is over
perhaps in the near future developers will come up with a new interesting company

stay in touch, be aware of all the events
Activity: 34
Who has already managed to use the referral program from EVOS?
A multilevel system is perfectly implemented, thanks to which you can get a good reward in perspective. I advise everyone to try.
Activity: 14

It is not too late to join this project, then you can not say that we did not announce it with time.

Evos has a lot of potential and I'm sure it will go to the moon once it's all finished.

In less than 1 month I have managed to buy 7 slots in a MN, and this Tuesday I hope to achieve the 8th!

Do not stay out, it's a big investment
Activity: 4
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
dont be too late to be part of this project and community the evolution of services will go to the moon soon Smiley keep up the good work Devs
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
EVOS advances in the world of Masternodes, attracting new people and new investors. Little by little, more land and confidence is gained, to emerge as a winner in this system and in cryptocurrencies, better and better news, a good end of the year is expected in the community.
copper member
Activity: 168
EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN]
copper member
We made a little change to "Earn-by-Invite" multilevel referral campaign - EVOS GateKeeper BOT need some more time to check new user joined.

Since yesterday all payment will be sent automatically  in 8 hours after new user joined.

Why this improvement is very important?
EVOS community now is the biggest one among all cryptocurrency servers and our AI system need more time to check users' history - their messages, servers they joined, activity, etc. The only reason for this - to motivate users invite only humans, but not twinks, bots, or multiple accounts.

All fair users and inviters, sorry for inconvenience caused but is it fair if someone have invited multiaccounts will earn more than fair inviter who promote EVOS among true crypto investors? I think you answer NO, that why we are not willing to pay to unfair guys.

One more time, thank you for your trust and support - together we will make EVOS great, guys!
Activity: 69
Kudos to the team behind for one of the great achievement in our strong community.
As we EVOSian mates reach the top community users in Discord https://twitter.com/OfficialEvos/status/1061270142460616704
keep up the good habit EVOS team and EVOSian mates keep our habit as well in our discord community active all the time.
Cheers! to all! Wink
Activity: 235
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Wow such a great milestone and accomplishment by EVOS project as it hit the largest discord channel community as stated above. This only proves how promising this project is as more new crypto enthusiasts and investors are joining and engaging in the ever growing community of EVOS project. Great job guys.
Activity: 23
Evos is a great investment personally I participate in one of the masternodes and it is a very efficient network, it has a very good profit performance a year and I like it is that its supply of coins is very small and the team is worried about generating a demand constant attracting new investors and making product sales as recently was done with the beacon team. Simply a great investment and project!
Activity: 17
Through the liquidation of a click offered by EVOS, investors can obtain a fiat and transfer it to their credit card through the integration of the fiat payment gateway.
copper member
Good evening, EVOS-mates!

Our discord server just reached 2 500+ online and 15 700+ users totally!
We are  number 1   by Discord community users amount.
All we need to make EVOS great - to let as much people know about us as possible, especially before platform launch
Stay tuned, guys!
Activity: 75
Evos has signed up with 5 companies, opened an official company account in Estonia, integrating Discord and Telegram boats for the first time. In the short term, the Evos Discord community reached 10 000+ people.

When see when someone works in Estonia or with companies from Estonia in the crypto world, I understand that nothing good can be expected.
99 out of 100 companies will be a scam. For this project, in addition to an interesting and rather unusual wallet and a bunch of bots in the discord, nothing is clear yet
But embarrassed why owners and developers have large premine? That is complete centralization in action.

There is no need to be critical, the country has nothing to do with, the main thing is to understand what the project is and what its goal is. Probably the goal of Evos is to rally more people in one place Grin As without a premine, it is necessary to manipulate the price as it is) One scam exchange CB is enough for them!
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Evos has signed up with 5 companies, opened an official company account in Estonia, integrating Discord and Telegram boats for the first time. In the short term, the Evos Discord community reached 10 000+ people.

When see when someone works in Estonia or with companies from Estonia in the crypto world, I understand that nothing good can be expected.
99 out of 100 companies will be a scam. For this project, in addition to an interesting and rather unusual wallet and a bunch of bots in the discord, nothing is clear yet
But embarrassed why owners and developers have large premine? That is complete centralization in action.
Activity: 26
Pages:
Jump to: