Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐ - page 38. (Read 95676 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
With the help of auction bots, EVOS Masternode pre-sale reduces the risk of losing money and makes it safer.
copper member
Activity: 168
EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN]
November, 12 - 18

The main goals for this week:
Development:
1. Release of PreBeta version of EVOS platform:
- authorization (2FA ready);
- EVOS web-wallet;
- BTC web-wallets;
- masternode statistics and charting;
Announce a bug bouty to test all released functions by our community members.
2. Succsessfully EVOS bot implementation and launch for our first integration partner Beacon coin.

Marketing:
3. October month development & marketing report - goals reached and new ones were set for Q4 of 2018.
4. Rules for referral multilevel massive marketing campaign developing.
5. Negotiations with DoIt-Space.com as a possible promotion and marketing partner for campaign mentioned in point 4.
6. Negotiations with the strong MLM and ref-systems leaders as a possible partners for campaign mentioned in point 4.
7. New forms of graph and text presentation of our products.
Activity: 34
Guys tell me please when there is planned the second exchange?  Huh
the developers are negotiating about the second exchange, and also decided to wait for a more or less normal exchange in order not to pay listings for all scams of the exchange, so as not to waste btc once again

I would like to see more precise terms for listing on the second exchange. I also feel good about the project, but we need a few exchanges.

You are absolutely right. We really need a second exchange. Many people don’t like crypto-bridge because of commissions and delays. The listing on the second exchange should have a good effect on the EVOS project.
Activity: 86
Guys tell me please when there is planned the second exchange?  Huh
the developers are negotiating about the second exchange, and also decided to wait for a more or less normal exchange in order not to pay listings for all scams of the exchange, so as not to waste btc once again

I would like to see more precise terms for listing on the second exchange. I also feel good about the project, but we need a few exchanges.
thanks for the information guys
I support need a second exchange with a good volume and of course advertising
Activity: 46

Activity: 15
Our discord server just reached 2 500+ online and 15 700+ users totally!
We are :first_place: number 1 :trophy:  by Discord community users amount.
All we need to make EVOS great - to let as much people know about us as possible, especially before platform launch :wink:
Activity: 14
the Roadmap was updated today and this week, the devs are gonna release a beta for the EVOS plataform and wallet

Here a sneak peek of what they share with us

https://ibb.co/ebkmFL

PD: It looks amazing! I really like it
Activity: 70
What great news on the roadmap, as well as with the latest announcement, the promotion of the team’s work is performed in full volume.
copper member
Activity: 168
EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN]
Development&Marketing report for the week November, 5-11

Development:
 1. Release of "Earn-by-Invite"  referral multilevel campaign fully automatically managed by EVOS-Gatekeeper BOT - DONE
 2. Release of bounty campaign automatization managed by EVOS-Gatekeeper BOT - DONE
 3. Alpha-release of first part of the EVOS platform:
- authorization;
- web-wallet;
- statistics & charting page DELAYED.
We decided to release PreBeta version of platform instead:
- EVOS web-wallet
- BTC web-wallets
- masternode statistics and charting
PLUS announce a bug bouty to test all released functions by our community members.
4. Installation of an standalone server to run a platform release candidat - DONE
5. Prepare for Beacon coin integration into EVOS platform - IT infrastructure, BOTs installation and setup, etc. - DONE
We redeveloped all bots code for coin universal use to make easy texts and logics customization. Now all EVOS bots can be configure to run in differents enviroment, any coin, texts, inner design, reward system and other rules.

Moreover, EVOS development team reached 2(!) additional goals
developed and launche joint universal center for crypto currency transactions processing; that was necessery to join GateKeeper's wallets and platform wallets (for any coin, not only EVOS - future base to list new coins on platform)
We found a really cool candidate for EVOS Lead UX designer position and he created brand new look for EVOS platform - both web and mobile.
Marketing
6. EVOS roadmap UPDATE  - DONE
7. October month development report - goals reached and new ones were set for Q4 of 2018 - DONE 70%  wil be published in day or two.
8. New forms of graph and text presentation of our products - DONE 60% , some more time needed to make all clearly understandable in graphics form
9. Beacon team EVOS exchange buy, payment for integration and EVOS partial burning then  - DONE
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
Support EVOS support the team and go with them to the moon . so i encourage you all to buy and stake EVOS .
Activity: 14
You still don't know what EVOS plans are!?

Don't miss out they Roadmap, it was updated and you can find it in:
:
https://evos.one/#data-roadmap

Stay tuned, guys! The team updated constantly with news and goals completed!

GO EVOS
Activity: 15
I invite all of you to the discord community that has this beautiful coin that is evos, boys, let's support this wonderful and important project with all our hearts, straight to the moon
Activity: 17
You can participate in the advance sale, buy coins from other members of the community with our OTC guarantee deposit services or buy coins directly from the exchange. You can also earn EVOS coins through campaigns and rewards offered by the team. You can also earn through discord rewards that you expect
Activity: 69
Hello there EVOSian mates...
Have you seen the new updates for the Roadmap of EVOS coin?
If you happen to miss it, better check this out here:https://evos.one/#data-roadmap
https://i.imgur.com/yt6ojl2.png
Currently 3 out of 20 completed and still more to go, but still have a lot of time to accomplish those goals in Q4.
And those coming goals are more interesting and that could boost the opportunity of the EVOS coin to attract crypto investors to come in and join.
That would be great for bigger community in the crypto.
Looking forward for the huge success EVOSian's.  Grin
Activity: 23
I really liked the update that the roadmap of evos has had today, I can say that it is a very interesting project and that it is really decentralized and very transparent in its way of acting. There are many opportunities that the project offers to investors, to the community that supports it and they are that despite not having invested money you can still earn evos simply by participating in their community with their daily airdrops system which is a very good way to keep active and interested community what gives validity and value to the project.

It is simply great that the administrators and developers of the project have thought through the ideas well and are executing them efficiently; I can not wait to see how the goals proposed in the project's roadmap are being met.
Activity: 23
Quite easy to stack with Evos bot gatekeeper with minimum just 0.1 Evos..
Activity: 33
The Revised White Paper was a very interesting read indeed!
My gratitude to the EVOS Team for releasing it so quickly!

I was very pleased to see how close to Schedule the EVOS Project has kept itself running.
A few setbacks here and there but nothing insurmountable.
The EVOS Core Team have always worked very hard to get their Systems Operational quickly and reliably.

The Multi Platforms are already existant and actively being used, the Businesses it was hoped would be using EVOS are doing so already, right now in fact!

There are multiple Partnerships with other Crypto Projects too, not just flash in the pans but genuine excelling Projects with good prospects going forwards!

Soon the Beta will shift to being implemented and we will be wowed again.

The EVOS Project has proved itself many times over.
Now is the time to Invest if you have not done so already.
Activity: 70
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I highly recommend this project to my friends and colleagues crypto enthusiasts to invest on this promising project. What i like more about this project aside from the concept, the active community and the reliable & very professional team it has, is its continuous active developments with the aid of the dedication & hardwork of the team behind.
Activity: 26
Multi-stage and time-consuming pathways are used to transform awards into traditional currencies: stock exchange, 2FA, KYC, AML and so on. EVOS provides the opportunity to convert the award directly to BTC in a single click.
Pages:
Jump to: