Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐ - page 41. (Read 95676 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 1
Evos incorporate more and more people and that helps him a lot more, his popularity will make master systems evolve. Good strategies applied the last days, will improve much more the project and can even increase its price.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I am moving forward, I realize how incredible this beautiful project is, do not waste time be welcome to the beautiful community of discord and this project, with an excellent present and future.
Activity: 14
Good News for EVOS project!

The team decided to burn all the coins that were paid for the use of the EVOS bots, in discord or telegram, to help in the price and decrease coin supply.

Yesterday was the burn or 2514 coins!

Goo EVOS!

Let the good News keep going for the project!

We are +15k members in our Discore server!! Thats have to say something! EVOS has all of or support and we continue with them till the moon!

Do not stand out! Join now and be part of this incredible project!

Stay tune here for more and Interesting news!

Discore: https://discord.gg/j3a73qM
Activity: 34
Congrats EVOSians!
Our discord server just reached 2 500+ online and 15 700+ users totally!
We are number 1  by Discord community users amount.
The development does not stop and it is very invigorating.
Activity: 70
Hello, mates!

As we mentioned yesterday we have moved 20 000 of premined EVOS to the Seamless PoS pool's wallet.
Pls, check the transaction:
https://explorer.evos.one/tx/41777fdc54886d845b5cc9ffd7515aefd7a87a92aaf3d3f712afb8b94f3a4c7e

T - Transparency by EVOS
What percentage is now out in the case of placing coins in the bot? I heard the difficulty has increased significantly in recent years.
You understand that the percentage depends on the complexity of the network, and the more it is, the less, because coins are increasingly being stacked. Yesterday, if my memory serves me, it was about 2%, something. But the most important thing is that in order to plant coins it is not necessary to have a minimum amount, as well as your coins with you, and not with someone else.
Come in, there we can discuss this in more detail.
https://discord.gg/MdGBRhJ
Activity: 46
Hello, mates!

As we mentioned yesterday we have moved 20 000 of premined EVOS to the Seamless PoS pool's wallet.
https://explorer.evos.one/tx/41777fdc54886d845b5cc9ffd7515aefd7a87a92aaf3d3f712afb8b94f3a4c7e

T - Transparency by EVOS
What percentage is now out in the case of placing coins in the bot? I heard the difficulty has increased significantly in recent years.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
i encourage all who are not yet in this wonderful community to join . This project is well organized and well developed it will help all of us  and i know it cause i trust EVOS
copper member
Activity: 168
EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN]
Hello, mates!

T - Transparency by EVOS
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I am very optimistic about the success of this very promising project. Among the numerous masternode based coin I have invested so far, this project standout for me. Nice features integrated on its wallet, alongwith the active developments of the project seems impressive as well.
Activity: 19
Evos is quite interesting project and I see it has a bright future in the world of cryptocurrency.Looking forward for all the new great things from Evos .
Activity: 23
evos is quite transparent in how it keeps the community and its investors informed about how the project is progressing and the goals that are proposed for each week which I think is great since you can know what they are developing and even show the advances in communications public so you can see that something productive is really being done. It is a feature to highlight as many projects simply show their roadmap but they keep you informed of the latest details and progress that they have.
Activity: 69
Greetings to all EVOSian mates and those crypto altcoin hunters out there. Grin
EVOS coin is good for you to HODL and stake in the long term run.
A great and pro-active community that reaches to the crypto community to attract more investors to come in and join.
The EVOS team is doing well with their monthly goals and achieving too ahead of the timeline.
And still a long roadmap need to comply until 2019 for a better service of the community.
Activity: 17
The only means of payment within the ecosystem is the currency of EVOS, and the payment of ALL services of the platform will be made exclusively in EVOS. Some services provided by third parties that are part of the EVOS platforms will also be paid in EVOS
copper member
Activity: 168
EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN]
Good evening, mates!

More and more users trust their coins to join EVOS integrated Seamless PoS pool managed by EVOS-GateKeeper BOT.
As the amount of staking users' coins increased we need to add some EVOS coin to pool to provide appropriate wallet weight in EVOS network.
In a few hours we will move 20 000 of premined EVOS to the Seamless PoS pool's wallet and also publish transaction tonight as usual.

Any time you can find all premined EVOS coins at this wallet ENbDMhaqQ4dwvp7n8jvR7opCbNrpGHFNm3.

Link to the EVOS explorer: https://explorer.evos.one/address/ENbDMhaqQ4dwvp7n8jvR7opCbNrpGHFNm3

Thank you for your trust and support, guys!
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
In principle, such projects today can be recognized by the community, if the project follows its roadmap, then the project has every chance of success.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Nothing gets me quite as excited as an ambitious project such as this one; you guys have been doing a stellar job thus far, hats off to y'all
Activity: 34
Every day I enjoy the project as the first time. The team pleases us with new announcements and performance of the tasks. Especially liked the pos function right in the bot.
Activity: 15
evos is more than a simple business, evos is great, with a beautiful community in discord, a family, where we support each other !! evos is the future, come with us!
Activity: 26
The Evos project offers different services for developers, Masternode owners and users. According to the roadmap, starting from June 2018, the EVOS team has been on their way now without any interruption.
Activity: 7
Not even a month but I already gained half of my capital in shared MN in EVOS,,, its really an awesome project for the team,, with lots of support from the community this will gonna be on the moon soon,,,,  buy now while it's down,,, stake or share it in MN to get more evos,,
Pages:
Jump to: