Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐ - page 49. (Read 95676 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN]
October, 29 - November, 4

The main goals for this week:
1. BTC wallet integration into EVOS platform
2. Final tests of joint Discord+Telegram wallet integration into EVOS platform
3. Installation of a standalone server to run a platform release candidate. EVOS team will add every stable platform's function to this server to let everyone use EVOS platform!
 4. Development masternode statistics calculation and charting in EVOS platform.
 5. Final tests and release of brand new EVOS-Gatekeeper's function - referral program "Earn-by-Invite" to invite new users to our discord server.

PS just to remind you: you can always find out our plans and progress in https://discord.gg/mbAFqZy
Activity: 70
I am an investor of this product and with each new announcement I understand that it was not for nothing that I invested my funds in the development of Evos, because it really works, develops and all of this is in the terms specified in white paper.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
nice project is evos. Each time with better ads, that enrich the community. The introduction of the stake, was a success, quite good, and good ads will come soon. All this will improve more and more to evos. Incredible that was listed in Coin Codex, I quite like that page. Soon you evoke back to heaven and much further, straight to the moon.
copper member
Another good listing for EVOS coin is here!

EVOS  Coin is now listed on CoinLib!

:link: https://coinlib.io/coin/EVOS/EVOS

With my best Regards! EVOS-MaHigh
Congratulations with the appearance of EVOS on Coinlib.io.
Furthermore, I would like to know about the most priorities of EVOS team in apsects of development progress.
Which sort of targets have been aimed at in the next few weeks?
The price of EVOS dropped too much over the last seven days.
October, 29 - November, 4

The main goals for this week:
1. BTC wallet integration into EVOS platform
2. Final tests of joint Discord+Telegram wallet integration into EVOS platform
3. Installation of an standalone server to run a platform release candidat. EVOS team will add every stable platform's function to this server to let everyone use EVOS platform!
 4. Development masternode statistics calculation and charting in EVOS platform.
 5. Final tests and release of brand new EVOS-Gatekeeper's function - referral program "Earn-by-Invite" to invite new users to our discord server
Activity: 2
Evos is a large investment project that uses the capitalization growth of assets, applied to a standard economy. Its tools are simple to monitor masternodes. I hope it continues to grow.   Cheesy
copper member
Peek-a-Boo! My dear Friends!
I'm   HAPPY  to announce to you about   HALLOWEEN BOUNTY CONTEST

The rules is easy
1. Follow EVOS official Twitter account https://twitter.com/EVoScoin
2. Repost all EVOS announcements till the end of bounty
3. Once a day write a post in the EVOS's Bitcointalk thread
4. Write at least one meaningful post or article about EVOS project on steamit.com, reddit.com or medium.com
Halloween bounty will end 7PM GMT November, 4

10 winners will be  chosen randomly and will be rewarded 100 EVOS each

Hello, just follow the conditions, information about the applications form will provide later.
Activity: 24
The great project of Evos, the truth, in a short time fabulous things were achieved, and even the road is long, the community also grows day and offers support and confidence. It is worth congratulating the work team that strives to keep everything running
copper member
Dear friends!
We are proud to show you the first screenshots of our platform! 
Long-term development gains visualization and we like it! 
Follow our channel #🎯this_week_goal ! We publish our development weekly plans and reports there! 
Stay with us! We will show you more interesting this week! 

copper member
Good evening, EVOS-mates!

Today I received 40+ PM about did DoIt-space received EVOS payments?
Many people asked this question because I haven't include screenshot EVOS payment succesfully received and added to DoIt-Space account in our previous annoucement.

Here it is - as you can see EVOS was added to DoIt-Space account and can be used as a payment option for every advertising offer placed by every platform merchant

Stay tuned and you will know a huge source for organic EVOS demand in the next weeks

Activity: 75
Evos entered the fiat market - is it the second btc?! WOW its cool
Activity: 75
The project is excellent, the only mistake was listing on one exchange, which led to a price reduction! However, the guys do everything they have planned and there is no reason to panic. Will be listing on CMC and the new exchange and the price will be restored. There have not been such strong projects as Evos for a long time! Livecoin is an excellent choice, a strong project is worthy of a good exchange.
Activity: 15
Currently writing a review on this coin. I would stay as far away from this coin as possible. Another anonymous JAM coin that will lead investors on until they bleed them dry. DYOR - Don't trust, verify!
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
There is a rumor about the listing on the second exchange. Already known when and on what exchange will be listed?
We've reached out to the second exchange -  livecoin, and await their response.
Thanks, looking forward to it. The second exchange is already necessary.
copper member
There is a rumor about the listing on the second exchange. Already known when and on what exchange will be listed?
We've reached out to the second exchange -  livecoin, and await their response.
copper member
Hi, EVOS-mates!

EVOS team have promised - we have done it!
Next step to build brand new masternode ecosystem - EVOS was implemented as a payment solution in DoItSpace - advertising platform.
Now everyone can pay for advertising in EVOS

Once again, what DoIt-Space is:
 - professional platform for merchants and advertisers;
 - real online business;
 - platform's revenue exceeds 300 000 USD a month;
 - EVOS's partner who was the first to introduce EVOS payments.

What this partnership means for EVOS investors:
- professional advertising platform is a strong part of masternode investments ecosystem;
- merchant will buy EVOS in exchanges to pay for their offers in platform;
- EVOS will face an organic demand by real business;
- EVOS capitalization as a digital asset will grow of EVOS
- more people will know about EVOS :wink:

DoIt-Space merchant's and users' benefits to pay EVOS:
- reduced platform commissions;
- fast and secure payments;
- no banks involved, the future of instant P2P business models.

EVOS as a payment option is fully available right NOW, since October, 27!

Please register by yourself and be sure - EVOS is a great one to invest in
https://doit-space.info/
Remember, your referrer ID is: 556995406

Activity: 7
Oooo, the team EVOS, he kept his word and published a news in the discort that the coin is now accepted as a payment solution in DoItSpace - advertising platform.
Developers-rather duplicate this information here, it is a very good implementation.
Good job!
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
copper member
Another good listing for EVOS coin is here!

EVOS  Coin is now listed on CoinLib!

:link: https://coinlib.io/coin/EVOS/EVOS

With my best Regards! EVOS-MaHigh
Congratulations with the appearance of EVOS on Coinlib.io.
Furthermore, I would like to know about the most priorities of EVOS team in apsects of development progress.
Which sort of targets have been aimed at in the next few weeks?
The price of EVOS dropped too much over the last seven days.
We publish this information daily in our Discord.
The information is published here with a small delay.
join https://discord.gg/mbAFqZy  Wink
Activity: 194
Attention !
I do not recommend using the bot for stacking coins, I was left without my coins because I was blocked in the discord for expressing an opinion, in a place with a community blocking me in the discord I was unable to manage my assets in the bot! Developer level = schoolboy, did not even think about such a trifle, if for some reason you want to block you by losing your money! If you do not believe I will provide screenshots that I can not get into my wallet and withdraw money!

Dev: please write me your nickname discord.

im: I’m not going to write a nickname anymore, it’s banned for banned, but the fact that it works for you! You did not think about it? This is in my opinion the most important thing about what you should have thought, the safety of the client’s finances, then you just passed by! Before you sell something, make a decent product! I see that you are trying to make a product, but you do not have enough people who will think through the marketing itself and the design scheme itself.

Before you work a project, I will bring it up, not to work, well, what to do, such a project!
I repeat, if someone does not believe about the problem of this project, I will send a video or screenshots.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5004649.new#new
In the end, the developer does not refuse to help you, they are always in touch and can help. Why did you say that Huh You entered into discord, there are rules, you violated them more than once. Now offended and began to speak badly about this project Huh
Activity: 15
so why you banned in discord ?
Pages:
Jump to: