Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐ - page 52. (Read 95676 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 270
Scam Alert

NO GITHUB REPOSITORY WITH COMMIT HISTORY. NO VISIBLE CODE. ONLY AN UPLOADED WALLET THAT COULD CONTAIN A VIRUS TO STEAL COINS FROM OTHER WALLETS.

1. Bitcointalk thread created on september 15th - Coin had a PoW phase from block 1-1000. The chain is already at block 9000 which means it started 9,3 days ago (960 Blocks/day). No fair launch, team likely mined it themselves.
2. Huge premine and also a Dev Reward/block.
3. Presale likely to get listed on exchanges

Combine these points and you get the approach for the maximum possible profit generation to dump the maximum amount of coins

Welcome to Crypto.

In many respects agree, although the code is still on the github, but it is clearly not complete.
And the most important thing I can say about the code in - it allows owners to receive up to * 10 more than ordinary investors.
I DONT ADVISE TO ENTER IN THIS PROJECT!
It certainly looks very interesting and has a beautiful interface, but the real problem when there is no transparency is what makes me angry.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
Thanks for the really real product, your project is where I wanted to invest on the entire deposit for the first time.  Wink
copper member
Activity: 168
EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN]
One more good article from Turkish coast by our community member https://medium.com/@Liloa/evos-masternode-kitab%C4%B1nda-yeni-bir-sayfa-m%C4%B1-69196db0de74.  I am especially pleased to see the support of our project from our community members! Thank you so much, @Lilia (Discord)
Activity: 368
Merit: 4
We are glad to show you new article about our project by top site with big audience!
https://cryptoshib.com/evos-masternode-investments/
Welcome to newcomers, grow up together!
Very good article, I really like this site as a source of traffic.
copper member
I don't know what the team is waiting for, a two weeks signature campaign and you expect it to be effect, it would take some like gamble for me to invest huge amount like this in a Masternode of a coin that is obscure looking at the rate at which most coins have performed in the market this year.

We need an active community and new members. Additional investment is not necessary. That's what we expected from the bitcointalk bounty.
copper member
Monday news!
I found my own mistake. I forgot to list our project in masternodes.pro. And before you knew it, It's fixed, EVOS listed
https://masternodes.pro/stats/evos/statistics
copper member
We are glad to show you new article about our project by top site with big audience!
https://cryptoshib.com/evos-masternode-investments/
Welcome to newcomers, grow up together!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I don't know what the team is waiting for, a two weeks signature campaign and you expect it to be effect, it would take some like gamble for me to invest huge amount like this in a Masternode of a coin that is obscure looking at the rate at which most coins have performed in the market this year.

Activity: 59
This ann had complete introduce, had website, wallet no only at windows os also had good roadmap, all present at one ann, good job dev and team.
Activity: 219
Merit: 15
It seems like this is a good and promising project, I will follow this development. Thanks
copper member
Hello!
EVOS ROI was increased
copper member
I'm sorry, man, you've lost a lot.
Thank you for your interesting.
copper member
Hello, Evos Community!
The second week of the bounty company is over.
Unfortunately we decided to close the campaign, since the efficiency of this type of advertising is very low. Thanks to all those who participated. Your rewards will be paid within 24 hours.
copper member
Hey! Hey! Hey! Evos Family
I`m HAPPY to announce you about new EVOS coin tracker site livecoinwatch.com
:link: Livecoinwatch - https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/EVOS-EVOS
Stay tuned, Stay with Us, Stay with EVOS
Best Regards my dear Friends! EVOS Team
copper member
I talked about the possibility of buy. your choice is certainly correct and I respect it.
PoS/MN

As the image shows, EVOS block rewards will jump to the gradually decreased phases soon.
Lower inflation rate might result in higher demand and likely higher prices.
It's just one of theory, in particular a positive one.
So, it depends on investors to decide what they will do next, invest or not.
We want to get investment for the quality of our product, not the size of the rewards.
copper member
Dear community!  We were listed in Blockfolio.  Now you can add EVOS COIN to your blockfolio application to watch all statistics and our nice trade graph
By the way I want to remind you we are in Delta too and you can choose what you like

Well done that are developing despite what is happening in the market at the moment. If I understood correctly, then there are no exchanges where can i buy big sum of your token? And it is still not completely clear how you combine the hybrid pow + pos + mn?
In what proportion does it work? Or is the mining already completed?
You can use EVOS-ESCROW bot in discord for buy big sum

My rule is never to use telegram or a discord to buy  Cool Only this forum and only escrow who has a reputation here. This rule has saved me money more than once.
You have not answered which algorithm you use and in what proportions? 50% POS 50% POW or otherwise?
I talked about the possibility of buy. your choice is certainly correct and I respect it.
PoS/MN
Activity: 980
Merit: 270
Dear community!  We were listed in Blockfolio.  Now you can add EVOS COIN to your blockfolio application to watch all statistics and our nice trade graph
By the way I want to remind you we are in Delta too and you can choose what you like

Well done that are developing despite what is happening in the market at the moment. If I understood correctly, then there are no exchanges where can i buy big sum of your token? And it is still not completely clear how you combine the hybrid pow + pos + mn?

My rule is never to use telegram or a discord to buy  Cool Only this forum and only escrow who has a reputation here. This rule has saved me money more than once.
You have not answered which algorithm you use and in what proportions? 50% POS 50% POW or otherwise?
copper member
Dear friends! We work hard  every day to make EVOS better. We are developing the project both from the marketing and technical sides.
Some of you come in dm and bring something new, interesting ideas and advice.   But it seems to me that this is small part of members who could be. We have very cool and big community! We are ready to listen to your ideas on the development of our project, a fresh look is very important to us.  Please write your ideas on how to make EVOS better in https://discord.gg/NFsJsNV About listings and videos, marketing and technical features, partnerships and integrations. You are welcome, just please do not flood and offtop. Thank you! Let's make EVOS stronger!
copper member
Dear community!  We were listed in Blockfolio.  Now you can add EVOS COIN to your blockfolio application to watch all statistics and our nice trade graph

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
EVOS means EVOlution-of-Services. The EVOS core team has an investment background, and we couldn’t pass up a new crypto market. A surge of interest in masterful coins drew our attention to this asset, and we found it to be an excellent and undervalued instrument for high-yield digital investments. However, despite the seeming simplicity, investments in this tool face many risks—of both the investment and technical kind. This inspired us to create an integrated ecosystem to simplify and secure these investments.
Pages:
Jump to: