Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐ - page 51. (Read 95676 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN]
Report of the tasks done in a week October, 15-21
  done 1. Implementation of a new transaction algorithm for EVOS-Gatekeeper Bot. This is a very important technical issue, mostly invisible for end users, improving stability and safety for high load. When it will be finished all transaction made by EVOS joint Discord+Telegram wallet will be displayed in our blockchain explorer in a most transparent way.
  done 2. The release of new eXPerience game for discord users. More bots and cheat resistant, new step for the fair game for humans (not bots).
  done 3. Final tests and release of seamless stacking right in the EVOS-GateKeeper - Joint Discord+Telegram wallets. Really cool feature announced a week before and also rather complicated to implement. That is why no one has yet accomplished it)
New version ready. Will be released tomorrow.
4. Release a new version of our desktop wallets.
  done 5. A further EVOS-Web Platform development.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Hello my dear EVOS Family

I'm Happy  to announce to you about new  coin tracker site coincodex.com

https://coincodex.com/crypto/evos/
In next couple days EVOS family will meet more new friends because i will not stop working

BTW My dear Community, EVOS project have twitter page where you can check our latest news and contests, airdrops, giveaways... Remember! Being here you are the part of EVOS project! Together we are strong! Together we are EVOS!
  https://twitter.com/EVoScoin

With the BEST REGARDS!

This is good news, so from now henceforth, we can check EVOS out on coincodex. This would create more exposure and awareness to the global crypto space
copper member
Hello my dear EVOS Family

I'm Happy  to announce to you about new  coin tracker site coincodex.com

https://coincodex.com/crypto/evos/
In next couple days EVOS family will meet more new friends because i will not stop working

BTW My dear Community, EVOS project have twitter page where you can check our latest news and contests, airdrops, giveaways... Remember! Being here you are the part of EVOS project! Together we are strong! Together we are EVOS!
  https://twitter.com/EVoScoin

With the BEST REGARDS!
copper member
We added telegram channel for people who like to use it. Join us and ask to join your friends to our EVOS project! You are welcome!   https://t.me/joinchat/J4Z2qg_Q_r-mRWpnCQvKvw
Do not forget - no any flood or spam allowed!  English only for talking!
copper member
We get a lot of questions about new released EVOS-Gatekeeper wallet feature -  staking. I would like to answer the most of them here.
We do not have a classical POS pool. We have an instant pool. Let's take a closer look at how it works.
We deployed and configured properly a pool of 10,000 coins (from our premine)  that is already staking. When you include your coins in staking, it "replace" some of the 10000 coins and begin to receive a rewards in proportion.
In this way you do not need to configure the inputs, and the total weight of the wallet is large enough to work efficiently. With the grow up popularity of our pool it will increase the number of coins and increase efficiency. 
All calculations are automatic, and coins are available for instant withdrawal. At the same time, the weight of the wallet will not decrease with someone's withdrawal and other participants do not suffer. 
So only one you need to do - send "!staking " command to our EVOS-Gatekeeper  bot and you are done. One-click feature. Simple, fast and effectively like it should be
copper member
We are pleased to show you a new feature of our discord EVOS-Gatekeeper  - stacking.🤘   We are the first project who implemented this function in a discord. Why it is necessary and important:
1. You can start stacking and earn rewards with your coins just with 1 simple command. Type !staking and your coins will start stacking in 12 hours automatically
2. You can control it from a mobile device from anywhere. You just need an installed discord on your mobile to manage it. No computers, VPS, wallet installation, blockchain synchronization. Just open discord app and enter one command. Everything works as it should be. ::
3. Everything works automatically, all calculations take place inside the system. No errors and delays.  
4. There are no commissions. The system works for you for free.  
5. There are no any minimal limits. You can send 5, 10 or 500 coins for stacking. As much as you want.  
6. Instant input and output of your coins at any time. No need to wait for the administrator, you can manage your coins online.  
7. At the moment, the function is implemented for a discord for an EVOS coin. In the future, it will be developed for all coins integrated into our platform.
8. Send !help to EVOS-Gatekeeper to find how to use this function!
copper member
Good news! We will be listed at well known GIN platform. Its PAID already, waiting for integration.
copper member
Dear friends!  Testing of the new POS function in the discord wallet was successful (testnet) and we are planning to update our @EVOS-Gatekeeper  bot today.  
This is an important and rather difficult function to implement.   In addition, it will be convenient to send coins to staking by one command, there will be also no minimal limit on sending coins from your wallet to staking.
You could send to 5 or 10 coins for example and start receiving your part of the total reward in 12 hours (pos maturing time).
copper member
We keep on working according to our roadmap. We are going to develop all we were promised!
Last preparations and testing phase of staking discord wallet release started. It will be announced asap. 
Some positive news while everyone is waiting - our new listing https://www.masternodepedia.com/coin/EVOS
Thank you for your trust and help!
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
EVOS project keeps follow its roadmap step by step :shield:

We promised to integrate EVOS payments to real business - we have done that.
DoIt-Space - the professional platform for merchants and advertisers and our partner who was the first to introduce EVOS payments!

EVOS investors' benefits of partnership:
- cc
- organic demand for EVOS on exchanges
- capitalization growth of EVOS as a digital
- widespread fame of EVOS
- honor of holding first cryptocurrency was integrated

DoIt-Space users' benefits to pay EVOS:
- reduced platform commissions;
- fast and secure payments;
- no banks involved, the future of P2P business models.

EVOS as a payment option will be fully available in a 10-14 days!

Please register by yourself and be sure - EVOS is a great one to invest in

Keep it up team and remain focused in your goal according to the roadmap. This will build more trust and confidence for all investors and contributors of the project
Activity: 980
Merit: 270
Good to know that the EVOS team made initiatives (quick ones) to help supporting the community.
Thank you.
I know that now all the community is worried about falling price of EVOS. I ask you to keep calm and not to panic.
Emotional tradings lead to dramtatic losses, usually.
However, there are always panic guys around, who easily fall into panic mods, which results in panic sellings.
You, at least, made good initiatives, but it totally depends upon their feelings at specific point of time.
We talked with our large holders and agreed to keep the situation under control. None of them is going to sell. They believe in the future of the project the same as we are and think that EVOS is a long-term investment.  
We cannot say for sure, but it seems like someone specifically tried to lower the price. These were several accounts that sold together at the same time, trying to cause price damage. Their coins are not endless and the price is stabilizing, you just need to wait a bit. The situation changes and we keep a finger on the pulse, please don't worry.

That is, the creators are unhappy that some of the investors sells?
Dont think that this is the right message to the market. You just do not have to pay attention to this and if you do, it means there is a chance that one day you will block their accounts, which contradicts the very idea of decentralization.
I already spoke about the lack of transparency of the code earlier and did not receive a response. And it's very bad.
copper member
EVOS project keeps follow its roadmap step by step :shield:

We promised to integrate EVOS payments to real business - we have done that.
DoIt-Space - the professional platform for merchants and advertisers and our partner who was the first to introduce EVOS payments!

EVOS investors' benefits of partnership:
- cc
- organic demand for EVOS on exchanges
- capitalization growth of EVOS as a digital
- widespread fame of EVOS
- honor of holding first cryptocurrency was integrated

DoIt-Space users' benefits to pay EVOS:
- reduced platform commissions;
- fast and secure payments;
- no banks involved, the future of P2P business models.

EVOS as a payment option will be fully available in a 10-14 days!

Please register by yourself and be sure - EVOS is a great one to invest in
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Roobet
Good to know that the EVOS team made initiatives (quick ones) to help supporting the community.
Thank you.
I know that now all the community is worried about falling price of EVOS. I ask you to keep calm and not to panic.
Emotional tradings lead to dramtatic losses, usually.
However, there are always panic guys around, who easily fall into panic mods, which results in panic sellings.
You, at least, made good initiatives, but it totally depends upon their feelings at specific point of time.
We talked with our large holders and agreed to keep the situation under control. None of them is going to sell. They believe in the future of the project the same as we are and think that EVOS is a long-term investment.  
We cannot say for sure, but it seems like someone specifically tried to lower the price. These were several accounts that sold together at the same time, trying to cause price damage. Their coins are not endless and the price is stabilizing, you just need to wait a bit. The situation changes and we keep a finger on the pulse, please don't worry.
copper member
 I know that now all the community is worried about falling price of EVOS. I ask you to keep calm and not to panic. We talked with our large holders and agreed to keep the situation under control. None of them is going to sell. They believe in the future of the project the same as we are and think that EVOS is a long-term investment.  
copper member
 IMPORTANT!   your @EVOS-Gatekeeper wallet address changed after update. Check it please If you send coins to OLD address please contact me and we will solve the problem!
copper member
Great news! We finally launch our @EVOS-Gatekeeper bot!  Ranks airdrops rules changed! You can find new rules by sending !airdrop command to bot. Just in case I post new rules here too. I will make one more announcement little bit later and tell you what else was implemented for the last 24 hours. It was hard work and we did it!  Thank you for your trust!
copper member
Our goals
October, 15-21

This week goals are:
1. Implementation of a new transaction algorithm for EVOS-Gatekeeper Bot. This is a very important technical issue, mostly invisible for end users, improving stability and safety for highload. When it will be finished all transaction made by EVOS joint Discord+Telegram wallet will be displayed in our blockchain explorer in a most transparent way.
2. Release of new eXPerience game for discord users. More bots and cheat resistant, new step for the fair game for humans (not bots).
3. Final tests and release of seamless stacking right in the EVOS-GateKeeper - Joint Discord+Telegram wallets. Really cool feature announced a week before and also rather complicated to implement. That is why no one has yet accomplished it)
5. A further EVOS-Web Platform development.
copper member
Hi friends!
I want to remind you about relaunch of our @EVOS-Gatekeeper's rank XP "game" today.  We need to fully stop our bot to make upgrade. Unfortunately wallet and telegram too. Gatekeeper (discord+telegram) wallet will be unavailable while upgrade. All your coins, XP and likes will keep unchanged after relaunch, dont worry. We are planning to stop our bot in 2.5 hours, 14.00 GMT. I will make one more announce a few minutes before it. Approximate upgrade duration - 3 hours. Thank you for your patience!:pray:
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Price is just a function of supply/demand/manipulation. If some entity wants the price to go up and has the means, there is nothing to stop that from happening.
I would prefer the last option, which states that Price is a function of manipulation.
this is always true, at any case, in any sort of financial markets, including crypto.

The smaller the market, the easier it is to manipulate. Crypto is a tiny market. That's why there is a hell of manipulation going on.
I know but crypto is like gambling if you didnt try to push your luck you're not gonna win right? so im pushing my luck to evos

Sure you got to push your luck, but you can somewhat limit the downside risk by choosing better markets over worse, and doing a good amount of research upfront.
copper member
Good day, EVOSians!

Let's summarize the tasks done in a week passed and set the goals for a new one!

Unfortunately, we have to admit that our plans for the past week could not be fully implemented. We had a lot of work for our discord server, unplanned upgrades of EVOS-Gatekeeper Bot and some difficulties due to the implementation of raw transactions in our joint Discord+Telegram wallet.
First things first...

Tasks done last week:
1. Several updates of the EVOS-Gatekeeper, writing the final technical specification for the new social eXPerience activities ("game") for the member of our discord server
2. Large listings - CoinGeko, CoinPaprika, Blockfolio, LiveCoinWatch, etc.
3. Final tests of the first integration of EVOS as a means of payment in advertising network (will be announced in a few days)
4. The raw transaction algorithm was partially implemented, this work is almost invisible but is a extremely necessary for future implementation of our project.
5. The technical specification of the EVOS Web Platform revised, the first part implementation started.

This week goals are:
1. Implementation of a new transaction algorithm for EVOS-Gatekeeper Bot. This is a very important technical issue, mostly invisible for end users, improving stability and safety for highload. When it will be finished all transaction made by EVOS joint Discord+Telegram wallet will be displayed in our blockchain explorer in a most transparent way.
2. Release of new eXPerience game for discord users. More bots and cheat resistant, new step for the fair game for humans (not bots).
3. Final tests and release of seamless stacking right in the EVOS-GateKeeper - Joint Discord+Telegram wallets. Really cool feature announced a week before and also rather complicated to implement. That is why no one has yet accomplished it)
5. A further EVOS-Web Platform development.
Pages:
Jump to: