Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐ - page 53. (Read 95676 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 270
Dear community!  We were listed in Blockfolio.  Now you can add EVOS COIN to your blockfolio application to watch all statistics and our nice trade graph
By the way I want to remind you we are in Delta too and you can choose what you like

Well done that are developing despite what is happening in the market at the moment. If I understood correctly, then there are no exchanges where can i buy big sum of your token? And it is still not completely clear how you combine the hybrid pow + pos + mn?
In what proportion does it work? Or is the mining already completed?
Activity: 2408
Merit: 674
God, save BTC!
Hi! How many coins do I need to have to run masternode?
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN]
Hello EVOS Family!
I`m proud  to announce you new EVOS statistic site
 CoinPaprika - https://coinpaprika.com/coin/evos-evos/

Stay tuned, Stay with Us, Stay with EVOS
Best Regards! EVOS Team
Activity: 19
EVOS really is one great project,one of promising project  that I see can go much further.I like the fact how to earn Evos with chatting by helping the new comer,giving information about the project..
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
Dear community!  We were listed in Blockfolio.  Now you can add EVOS COIN to your blockfolio application to watch all statistics and our nice trade graph
By the way I want to remind you we are in Delta too and you can choose what you like
This is a potential force which might help EVOS project catching more eyeballs from potential investors in the future.
Blockfolio has big user community.
Congrats.
copper member
Activity: 32
the evos project is the best because they give a quality coin for everyone that can change their lives so lets support evos everyone for more opportunities to come be active always good bless  Wink
Activity: 270
Dear friends! We launched bot’s XP count system back. 

Due to the large number of fraudulent actions using likes, bots and fake accounts, we was forced to reduce the value of like to the following
1like => 0.25 xp.

We also had to ask our moderators to monitor communication more strictly.
I want to remind you that this server was created for the EVOS project and for communication and discussion of the EVOS coin. Offtop, flood and spam are not allowed.
Our goal is to gather a community that is interested in the further development of the project, as its main and integral part. We will use actions to those who came here only in order to earn coins with their messages and hastily sell on the exchange. Often they do not even know what an EVOS is, they did not watch our videos and did not read Whitepeper. Such users hinder the development of the project, also they are irritant for creating a healthy friendly community.

Unfortunately, our measures are not always painlessly affect honest users, but we can do nothing about it and are always open to dialogue and good ideas.

Thank you for understanding!

i really like this update this can help prevent people using bots to auto like their main account just to have exp and this can help the people in the community communicate more about the project itself and not those spam who can flood the chat room. Good job EVOS team nice move
copper member
Dear friends! We launched bot’s XP count system back. 

Due to the large number of fraudulent actions using likes, bots and fake accounts, we was forced to reduce the value of like to the following
1like => 0.25 xp.

We also had to ask our moderators to monitor communication more strictly.
I want to remind you that this server was created for the EVOS project and for communication and discussion of the EVOS coin. Offtop, flood and spam are not allowed.
Our goal is to gather a community that is interested in the further development of the project, as its main and integral part. We will use actions to those who came here only in order to earn coins with their messages and hastily sell on the exchange. Often they do not even know what an EVOS is, they did not watch our videos and did not read Whitepeper. Such users hinder the development of the project, also they are irritant for creating a healthy friendly community.

Unfortunately, our measures are not always painlessly affect honest users, but we can do nothing about it and are always open to dialogue and good ideas.

Thank you for understanding!
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
hello your project coin is listed on exchanges are your ico is live now ?
Activity: 738
Merit: 100
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
Secondly, dev, what is the block reward?
Activity: 738
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
Is there a mining pool?
Activity: 56
The new bot xp count system is back in discord, I appraise the team for constantly seeking ways to improve the system discouraging all acts of spam and abuse of the system in order to encourage the development the Project
The latest announcement update that Advertising Network would use EVOS as payment! This is indeed very huge which shows evos keeps their promises according to Roadmap. Greater things are ahead, am here for the long-term.
I think that Discord is enough, or even better than Telegram because managers can easily manage Discord channel by creating/ managing sub-channels, which are unable to create in Telegram.
Hi guys! You don't plan to add a group in the telegram where you can lead a discussion of the project and methods of its promotion? Or you just now on a discord?

And most important and important, do you have your own github repository? I would like to check the files and look for errors if they are. Thanks.
What did you mean?
Github link is available in the OP.
Here is link to the Github Repository of Evos coin: https://github.com/EVOS-DEV?tab=repositories

Thanks for the answer I will check now your code. All the same, it seems to me that today without a telegram almost no one project works with a large community. Maybe all the same it is worth considering this option.
Hi guys! You don't plan to add a group in the telegram where you can lead a discussion of the project and methods of its promotion? Or you just now on a discord?
And most important and important, do you have your own github repository? I would like to check the files and look for errors if they are. Thanks.
Activity: 434
I am happy to see the latest update today, which shows that the goal of this project is to gather a community that is interested in the Project development as its main and integral part serving it's intended purpose
Activity: 270
Applied to join the EVOS coin signature campaign early today.
I wish that the manager will accept my application.
Notes: I have worn the new signature codes, which designed by a community member.
All best regards,

rest assured that you can be accepted in the campaign if u fullfilled the needed requirements or information about this signature campaign so together lets start making this project as popular as it can be Smiley
Activity: 420
The new bot xp count system is back in discord, I appraise the team for constantly seeking ways to improve the system discouraging all acts of spam and abuse of the system in order to encourage the development the Project
Activity: 368
Merit: 4
Thank you, very high awards for participants, problems with payments will no longer be?
Pages:
Jump to: