Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐ - page 60. (Read 95676 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Hello, I understand correctly that your project is the development and promotion of other projects? project for projects?
copper member
Activity: 168
EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN]
Hello, my friends!

Yesterday we made 1 payment:
1. Discord channel promotion - 0.033 BTC

Today we made 2 payments:
1. Compensation for one of team members who paid incorporation fee directly to Estonian law firm, posts fees, notary fees -  0.17 BTC
2. EVOS introductory video starring Bilel Mokrani, video graphics and offscreen voice - 0.33 BTC
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Believe in this awesome project more and more. Trying to. Get Mn services done as easy as possible is needed for mass adoption. Of course there are competitors out there with similar services and aims.
What makes EVOS unique in comparison to those?
EVOS are planning to launch an MN Platform were you can make MN in one click.
Activity: 248
Merit: 7
Ladies and gentlemen!
We are glad to announce
Finally, the design of EVOS whitepaper is accomplished
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/481105282970419200/493784613513068544/EVOS_WP_v.1.2.pdf

How long will the EVOS signature campaign last?
I am considering to join it but I will only apply for joining if the campaign planned to open for long-period, not one or two weeks.
Please give me more details on your plan to keep running the campaign.

think should check in their discord. Not sure about how long the campaign will be running.
Believe in this awesome project more and more. Trying to. Get Mn services done as easy as possible is needed for mass adoption. Of course there are competitors out there with similar services and aims.
What makes EVOS unique in comparison to those?
Ladies and gentlemen!
We are glad to announce
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/481105282970419200/493784613513068544/EVOS_WP_v.1.2.pdf

After reading the whitepaper all i can is WOW this project is really amazing and uncomparable to others.
When evos entered on exchanger?
Evos will be listed in crypto bridge in september 27 2018 so watch out.
Activity: 63
When evos entered on exchanger?
Activity: 74
great roadmap - very extensive and lots of stuff going on
looks impressive
so far really like this project and believe this will be a great success. lots of development going on, good communication on their discord channel. whitepaper was released today. very extensive road map with great things to achieve and look forward to.

a must watch in my opinion.
copper member
Ladies and gentlemen!
We are glad to announce
copper member
investing without using computer skills is a very smart concept, judging by the complexity of investing in every project, giving new investors to give up and have little concern.
maybe with the creation of this project, we all hope that many more investors will join blockchain and cryptocurrency
Thank you for your feedback, you understand our idea.
I believe everything depends on the team, most projects now ignore the level of their tokens to exchange. That will make the project more tedious because there is no daily volume and prices are getting lower.
Evos team are the best team ever they give full updates to the progress of the project and make clarification to all members.
Activity: 82
What does the unique algorithm mean?
is this really a new algorithm?
Activity: 82
every when the payment in btt airdrop? what specific time ?
after reading the light paper again, I thought, perhaps this service will help return the market of MN faith in the future.
we are already fed up with projects that lose 90% of their value in the first month

This project is not all about MN they have also a real life use just wait for the official launch and you will see.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
investing without using computer skills is a very smart concept, judging by the complexity of investing in every project, giving new investors to give up and have little concern.
maybe with the creation of this project, we all hope that many more investors will join blockchain and cryptocurrency
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
after reading the light paper again, I thought, perhaps this service will help return the market of MN faith in the future.
we are already fed up with projects that lose 90% of their value in the first month
very great project, still under development. The chat Discord is very active and you can participate in various air drops.
Come on!
Yes evos is great project and the dev and discord community are very active giving information to everyone.
Activity: 136
Merit: 3
very great project, still under development. The chat Discord is very active and you can participate in various air drops.
Come on!
Pages:
Jump to: