Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐ - page 57. (Read 95676 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
so, how many weeks left with the current plans of EVOS team?
Will I be allowable to join next week?
As to the information in their discord payment should be Saturdays. But if you started for example Fridays a week after that. Campaign has not been running for long, so we‘ll see how it goes.

Excellent!
Stakinglab.io is one of the most reliable, stable masternode services in crypto masternode ecosystem.
More great news: EVOS has been added to https://stakinglab.io/ a pos & masternode service.
Nice progress EVOS. Keep it up and keep delivering

Yeah you should be able to join the bounty without any problem. Just been running for 2 weeks I think. As to how long it‘s going to run I‘m not 100% sure. Heard something until the bounty budget runs out...
if you try it first I think it will be better. if you have the intention and want to do, why not run it? for budget matters, I think we can only surrender and hope to be successful.
Activity: 248
Merit: 7
More good news from EVOS. The company is now officially registered in Estonia Evolt Global. Go check it in the register here: http://www.rik.ee/en
Another great step forward, giving the possibility to open up bank accounts and to connect masternodes to fiat.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
i am really glad that i became a part of this community i know that this project is having a great progress and everyone on the community are friendly and helpful. The price is really stable and i know that it will reach the price that the devs want it to soon.
Yes EVOS is amazing maintaining its current status in market and bringing more updates about the progress of the project.

The question is if they can keep it that way. Would be better if the price wouldn‘t go up too fast, letting more investors get in and spread EVOS on a bigger community. The team, communication especially in discord looks promising. I‘m not in the telegram channel much, so can‘t comment on that.

Price is just a function of supply/demand/manipulation. If some entity wants the price to go up and has the means, there is nothing to stop that from happening.
As to the information in their discord payment should be Saturdays. But if you started for example Fridays a week after that. Campaign has not been running for long, so we‘ll see how it goes.

Excellent!
Stakinglab.io is one of the most reliable, stable masternode services in crypto masternode ecosystem.
More great news: EVOS has been added to https://stakinglab.io/ a pos & masternode service.

Yeah you should be able to join the bounty without any problem. Just been running for 2 weeks I think. As to how long it‘s going to run I‘m not 100% sure. Heard something until the bounty budget runs out...
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Excellent!
You are still allowed to join until the supply for signature campaign last.

Excellent!

very true, i use stakinglab quite a while now and never have been disappointed. all coins listed there have a good reputation.
Wow you got nice pay out using staking lab?
How many weeks you have joined the campaign (the maximum is two, I guess)?
How about weekly payments?
I asked this because I can not find spreadsheet of the campaign, so it's hard to know whether the manager of the campaign kept promises and paid on time for all participants over the last two weeks since the start day of the bounty topic.
This is my 2nd week joining the signature campaign.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

Excellent!

very true, i use stakinglab quite a while now and never have been disappointed. all coins listed there have a good reputation.
Activity: 126

Excellent!
i am really glad that i became a part of this community i know that this project is having a great progress and everyone on the community are friendly and helpful. The price is really stable and i know that it will reach the price that the devs want it to soon.
Yes EVOS is amazing maintaining its current status in market and bringing more updates about the progress of the project.

The question is if they can keep it that way. Would be better if the price wouldn‘t go up too fast, letting more investors get in and spread EVOS on a bigger community. The team, communication especially in discord looks promising. I‘m not in the telegram channel much, so can‘t comment on that.
How many weeks you have joined the campaign (the maximum is two, I guess)?
How about weekly payments?
I asked this because I can not find spreadsheet of the campaign, so it's hard to know whether the manager of the campaign kept promises and paid on time for all participants over the last two weeks since the start day of the bounty topic.

EVOS coin has high ROI for now, but I wonder how long will the high ROI for masternode investors last?
In addition, I witnessed lots of masternode coins which dropped hardly weeks after launch. How EVOS can deal with it?

Yeah lots of masternode coins have had a big decline. Evos is looking strong for now. I think it depends on the team delivering, meeting roadmap points and getting their platform up. Masternode holders will definitely cash out some profits at one point. If the price rises too high it will prevent new investors from getting in.
Looks great!
How many weeks scheduled for the campaign?
Has it had end day yet?
I will apply for joining next week after finishing my current bounty, so hope to see your reply soon.
BM said that the campaign will last until the budget wallet is empty
Activity: 270
I just noticed that EVOS MN cost now of 2 to 3 btc while in pre sale just 0.4BTC what a nice growth is short period of time
I can not find signature codes of EVOS, can you help me to get them, please.
How about payment rate for Member rank?
Where is link to the application form of the bounty (signature)?
Thanks.
Here sir https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/signature-campaignevos-new-ecosystem-for-mn-world-5033868 around 15 evos weekly for member rank
Activity: 355
I just noticed that EVOS MN cost now of 2 to 3 btc while in pre sale just 0.4BTC what a nice growth is short period of time
I can not find signature codes of EVOS, can you help me to get them, please.
How about payment rate for Member rank?
Where is link to the application form of the bounty (signature)?
Thanks.
wow just read the announcement on discord evos really bringing changes imagine you can set up MN using mobile thats great!
Pages:
Jump to: