Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐ - page 56. (Read 95676 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 4
Great bot wallet for discord and telegram.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I am delighted with the bot for the server, it is beautiful. So many people are motivated to communicate and get nice prizes.
Activity: 98
I am new to this community but I am hungry for knowledge. I am pumped to get to see how quick and how great EVOS is moving and definitely EVOS team has a great vision.  Smiley and hope I could setup a MN soon.
were same i just joined evos last week and im glad that im able to know this wonderful project
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I am new to this community but I am hungry for knowledge. I am pumped to get to see how quick and how great EVOS is moving and definitely EVOS team has a great vision.  Smiley and hope I could setup a MN soon.
You read the whitepaper of evos? its great you will get some idea on what evos will do in the future
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
One of the best investment platform I found quite good so far,wish I found this project much sooner so I can participate/contributing in the project.
Price is just a function of supply/demand/manipulation. If some entity wants the price to go up and has the means, there is nothing to stop that from happening.
I would prefer the last option, which states that Price is a function of manipulation.
this is always true, at any case, in any sort of financial markets, including crypto.

The smaller the market, the easier it is to manipulate. Crypto is a tiny market. That's why there is a hell of manipulation going on.
Maybe we should wait for next exchange to have some exposure and see the potential of evos?
Company signatures on the forum is not paid at the appointed time, the administration of the project refers to employment and promises to pay sometime later, there is a suspicion on the scam, be careful.
My signature campaign to evos was paid already maybe you need to contact the BM
Wow sir congrats you got your payment early to others maybe i will contact also the BM according to this
I will wait to see how last week payments been made and the response from participants.
If all of them show positively, I will apply to join next week.
The BM just announced to evos discord that all payments will pay today.
Price is just a function of supply/demand/manipulation. If some entity wants the price to go up and has the means, there is nothing to stop that from happening.
I would prefer the last option, which states that Price is a function of manipulation.
this is always true, at any case, in any sort of financial markets, including crypto.

The smaller the market, the easier it is to manipulate. Crypto is a tiny market. That's why there is a hell of manipulation going on.
I know but crypto is like gambling if you didnt try to push your luck you're not gonna win right? so im pushing my luck to evos
Activity: 798
Merit: 252

Activity: 270
for those who have joined last week bounty thats not getting paid yet you better contact the bm because he is solving the issues right now.
Company signatures on the forum is not paid at the appointed time, the administration of the project refers to employment and promises to pay sometime later, there is a suspicion on the scam, be careful.
I think the BM doing his job because some of my friend got their payment for signature bounty
Im glad i know this project and able to buy some if it in the market cant wait for the big boom of evos
%75 mn? Hahahaha not miner coin (:
Yes 75 MN and still counting soon it will be huge
Activity: 602
Merit: 32
%75 mn? Hahahaha not miner coin (:
As to the information in their discord payment should be Saturdays. But if you started for example Fridays a week after that. Campaign has not been running for long, so we‘ll see how it goes.
The EVOS development plan was well planned!
They know that any unnecessary hype would lead to the death of the project and coin as a result!
The best thing to do is stay focused on this development that is incredible until now and let the market naturally make the decisions!
EVOS has value and greater recognition to come!
Yeah thats right currently evos achieved integration of telegram and discord wallet i think next time they will develop staking on discord wallet
My signature campaign to evos was paid already maybe you need to contact the BM
i am really glad that i became a part of this community i know that this project is having a great progress and everyone on the community are friendly and helpful. The price is really stable and i know that it will reach the price that the devs want it to soon.
Yes EVOS is amazing maintaining its current status in market and bringing more updates about the progress of the project.

The question is if they can keep it that way. Would be better if the price wouldn‘t go up too fast, letting more investors get in and spread EVOS on a bigger community. The team, communication especially in discord looks promising. I‘m not in the telegram channel much, so can‘t comment on that.

Then wait for the product of evos and buy it in higher price goodluck
Activity: 44
Pages:
Jump to: