Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐ - page 55. (Read 95676 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 4
Thank you for the active updates, how soon will your services recover?
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN]
Hello, mates!

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
Due to HUGE community grows and unexpected social and EVOS-nomics issues we just paused  adding XP points for all users activities for 24 hours:
- for your likes and dislikes
- for your posts in EVOS-server

ALL YOUR RANKS are fully safe and secure.

Joint Discord + telegram wallet:moneybag:  is online and operates normally as usual
Please, be patient and stay tuned

EVOS team
Activity: 57
Bots of the project are very high quality, I especially like the BOT EVOS-Escrow, it saves a lot of time
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
~
Are you one of EVOS coin team's members?
If yes, I would like to get the link to the spreadsheet of EVOS coin signature campaign in order to check whether I got accepted to join it or not.
Personally, it's better for participants to know their application status before doing their work each week.

Kindest regards,

Evos have very good Devs and they never leave people in resentment. I've been helped many times with a payment or a bot malfunction.
~
Are you one of EVOS coin team's members?
If yes, I would like to get the link to the spreadsheet of EVOS coin signature campaign in order to check whether I got accepted to join it or not.
Personally, it's better for participants to know their application status before doing their work each week.

Kindest regards,

No, sorry, I'm not Evos. But you can put a signature, do the job for a week and at the end of the week to write to Discord in the Bounty theme or in a private message Bounty manager RedWings and you will pay
Activity: 82
good evening everyone. i dont get what POS coin is in staking mentioned in the goal for this week.
EVOS-mates! 

Our slogan is "We always keep our promises!

Please, check our roadmap carefully  - we promise our holders and early adopters to integrate EVOS payments in real business - .

We are HUGELY proud
to announce first EVOS partnership - advertising network will accept EVOS as a payment method!

All detail will be available in next 48-72 hours:
- name and web-site
- the economic model of integration
- all benefits for both EVOS-project and our partner

WE DID IT TOGETHER

Good news
copper member
Activity: 368
Merit: 4
Congratulations on updating the subscription company, it looks very tempting.
copper member
Good morning, mates!  :sunrise:

We published our weekly plan for October, 8-14.

Just to remind you, guys. Everyone can find what we are working on and read our weekly plans in channel
products+platform:   --->>>   

The main goals for this week:
1. Final tests and release of seamless stacking right in the GateKeeper - Joint Discord+Telegram wallet.
As we mentioned before - no downloads, no wallets, no VPS - send a command to EVOS-GateKepper BOT and earn PoS coins, regardless of how many coins you have - you can earn even if you own only 0.1 coins.
Guys, we call it the most user-friendly PoS pool in your messenger - join and leave anytime you want!

2. EVOS platform -->> Joint Web+Discord+Telegram wallet
- web-wallet developing
- web-wallet design
- new release of a Discord bot - small Improvements and bug fixes
- start of One-click buttons interface Telegram bot
- solid inner logic improvements for faster operations and increased security

3. EVOS-Gatekeeper bot
- minor updates for the inner logic
- release automatic airdrop features
Activity: 98
Great bot wallet for discord and telegram.
Not just a wallet but also a staking wallet it will give easy set up no download needed
Wow cant wait to use EVOS discord bot to stake it will be user friendly
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I just saw the latest announcement update that Advertising Network would use EVOS as payment! This is indeed very huge which shows evos keeps their promises according to Roadmap. Greater things are ahead, am here for the long-term.
Wow today EVOS was listed to coingecko https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/evos cant wait to see more exciting news about EVOS.
We invite you to Altmarkets, a cryptocurrency exchange aimed towards lowercap alt coins -  fill in a developer form via our add coin link at https://www.altmarkets.cc and we'll get back to you within 24 hours!

Our Fees:

Trading Fees
All trades have a 0.1% Fee.

Deposit Fees
All cryptocurrencies have a 0.0% Fee.
Wow looking forward to see evos get listed to your exchange
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Great bot wallet for discord and telegram.
Not just a wallet but also a staking wallet it will give easy set up no download needed
I know evos project is very young. Can any one tell me when did it started.
Help each other and the project together we can grow
it started almost a month ago so basically there will be more growth to it
so, how many weeks left with the current plans of EVOS team?
Will I be allowable to join next week?
As to the information in their discord payment should be Saturdays. But if you started for example Fridays a week after that. Campaign has not been running for long, so we‘ll see how it goes.

Excellent!
Stakinglab.io is one of the most reliable, stable masternode services in crypto masternode ecosystem.
More great news: EVOS has been added to https://stakinglab.io/ a pos & masternode service.
Nice progress EVOS. Keep it up and keep delivering
You are still allowed to join until the supply for signature campaign last.

I feel very excited to see EVOS added on a platform like Stakinglab, hopefully we would see more collaborations and probably see it being added to others like Stakecube.
Yeah me too i cant wait to see evos get listed to stakecube, it is a great platform
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
so, how many weeks left with the current plans of EVOS team?
Will I be allowable to join next week?
As to the information in their discord payment should be Saturdays. But if you started for example Fridays a week after that. Campaign has not been running for long, so we‘ll see how it goes.

Excellent!
Stakinglab.io is one of the most reliable, stable masternode services in crypto masternode ecosystem.
More great news: EVOS has been added to https://stakinglab.io/ a pos & masternode service.
Nice progress EVOS. Keep it up and keep delivering
You are still allowed to join until the supply for signature campaign last.

I feel very excited to see EVOS added on a platform like Stakinglab, hopefully we would see more collaborations and probably see it being added to others like Stakecube.
like would still other exchanges to see for coin
I know evos project is very young. Can any one tell me when did it started.
Help each other and the project together we can grow
Pages:
Jump to: