Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Exchange] Project: Districts | 3D Dapps | 3D Explorer | VR [3DCoin] [ANN] - page 70. (Read 90876 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
This is time to start marketing, updates & progress reports for a start, you have not gained 1 twitter follower in the last week 'bad signal .
All successful projects are fully engaged with community . You have plenty of cash to engage a proper marketing company & be seen to be hiring Dev.
Its in your own intrest for your value going forward.
Despite your good intentions it will drop like a stone when on exchange if you don't pull the finger of your ass rapid.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
On which Exchange will be listed and when will it be inserted?
Morning fomo's! Do I need to download the wallet. Or can I "leave" the coins online before it hits exchanges et cetera?
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
is there will be burn of tokens for all bounty participants? for 1st and 2nd campaign too? or its just for 2nd only?
and also any good news about project? how is there goin? already a week past since ico ending, we wanna know something good  Tongue
Activity: 361
Merit: 284
A new beginning
When will you fix bounty rewards based on funds on the dashboard? My congratulations guys!
Everything will be announced in time, and should be smooth and fine.
thank you for your support.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
When will you fix bounty rewards based on funds on the dashboard? My congratulations guys!
Activity: 280
if you are an investor, your 3DCoins will not be affected, but if you are a bounty hunter, your 3DCoins will be burned also, as all other shares will be.
we promised to burn all unsold 3DCoins and readjusting other shares, and that to keep the Coin value.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
The official website is cool, awesome.
A new beginning
When i scan The QRcode for Google Authenticator I receive a message that code is invalid. What's wrong?
Avete notizie di quando viene listata districts???
there is a problem with IOS, and it will be fixed soon, if you can access an android device it will work fine. or you can wait until we fix it.
Activity: 322
When i scan The QRcode for Google Authenticator I receive a message that code is invalid. What's wrong?
Avete notizie di quando viene listata districts???
Activity: 210
I think districts is a ultimate and most powerful platform ever been created before, I fell great to be a part of this great project.
brand new
Activity: 0
Very nice project I've invested last day of 2017  Grin I hope in the blockchain of the future! All the best and happy new year!!!  Wink
A new beginning

This looks like a serious project and I wish to participate in various activities laid out in the bounties section
thank you, but we are sorry to inform you that the Bounty has ended.
Activity: 126

This looks like a serious project and I wish to participate in various activities laid out in the bounties section
A new beginning
Happy New Year!!!  I wish you happiness and prosperity and a good profit.  I wish that this year all have fulfilled all their desires.
Thank you Jerald, Happy new year to all of you, who supported the Project.
A new beginning

The ICO ended with success, and we are happy to announce the results;

Total 3DCoins Sold: 47 172 705,54 3DC, this amount represents 31,45% of the 150 million 3DC (total ICO supply), and that leaves us with 68,55% which is 102 827 294,46 unsold coins.

As we promised, unsold Coins will be burned, and all other shares will be readjusted proportionally, meaning that a 68,55% burn will be applied on the Blockchain LLC, Early investors, Advisors, and Bounty shares, and the final ICO results are:

ICO (75%) = 47 172 705,54 3DC

Blockchain LLC (10%) = 6 289 694,07 3DC

Early investors (10%) = 6 289 694,07 3DC

Advisors (4%) = 2 515 877,63 3DC

Bounty (1%) = 628 969,41 3DC

Total coin-base (100%) = 62 896 940,72 3DC

For the Bounty Hunters, your displayed results will be burned with 68,55% also.

And finally, even with the success of the ICO, we are still in the minimum cap, and for that many updates will be made on the Project development, mostly the extension of the timeline.

All the updates will be announced soon.

For any questions, please join our Telegram group. https://t.me/joinchat/Fj1aIQ7DrxPKJ0Yh2NklKw

A new beginning
Very nice project I've invested last day of 2017  Grin I hope in the blockchain of the future! All the best and happy new year!!!  Wink
Thank you for supporting the project, and Happy new year
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

The Project started with your support, two years ago, when the first white-paper was released in the Bitcointalk forum, you stood behind the idea and you encouraged us to push this project to reality, across these couple years we knew ups and downs, but your faith in us gave us the power to keep moving forward, and here we are now the ICO succeeded with your help, we can never thank you enough.

This is a beautiful time that we are living in, a time of technology and future, and we promise you that we will change the future together.

We are so fortunate and blessed to have such caring and compassionate community.

Thank you.
I congratulate you on the successful completion of the ICO. Grin Grin Cool Cool Good job guys. I am very happy for you  successfully completed the ICO
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Happy New Year!!!  I wish you happiness and prosperity and a good profit.  I wish that this year all have fulfilled all their desires.
A new beginning

The Project started with your support, two years ago, when the first white-paper was released in the Bitcointalk forum, you stood behind the idea and you encouraged us to push this project to reality, across these couple years we knew ups and downs, but your faith in us gave us the power to keep moving forward, and here we are now the ICO succeeded with your help, we can never thank you enough.

This is a beautiful time that we are living in, a time of technology and future, and we promise you that we will change the future together.

We are so fortunate and blessed to have such caring and compassionate community.

Thank you.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
this ICO process can be considered successful.  Smiley
I think it will be even better.
I think so. But I see the minimal, soft and hard caps. What does it mean? Which differences between?
minimal cap is 30 mln 3DCoins
Soft cap is 70 mln 3DCoins
Hard cap is 50 mln 3DCoins
for a totla of 150 mln 3DCoins, these caps are funding stages of witch can reflect on the Road-map execution (our timeline is based on the hard cap), the less we collect, the less resources we can acquire and the more time will be needed to fully implement the Project.
I see how many each cap is. I do not understand which differences between each other. Is you ICO success now?
Pages:
Jump to: