Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Exchange] Project: Districts | 3D Dapps | 3D Explorer | VR [3DCoin] [ANN] - page 74. (Read 90876 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Also curious... how big will the download for district roughly be? and any plans to try integrated through gaming consoles like xbox, ps4?
Activity: 322
Your project is so  interesting, wishing you the best
Activity: 84
OBIZCOIN│S
I wonder what will happen to the bounty hunters if not sell 30 million coins. They will pay or not? Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Guys! Your idea is perfect! It's very interesting and can be successful. But you have an awful marketing. No one wants to get their money to you  Sad
Do you think to change your marketing plans?
Thank you for the support, marketing and advertisement are paused, we will be resuming them after the updates are completed (very soon).

updates are announced here: https://medium.com/districts/districts-ico-update-02-dec-2017-58236ef7c476
I do not understand you  Smiley
You guys are having  ICO right now without any marketing. And you hope to sell at least 3 000 000 tokens

Do you worrying about Districts project success, or you just angry because no more bounty from here?
Of course no  Smiley I follow this project for a long time. And I see a potential in the project. They have a great idea. But I can say the team has an awful marketing and it's so sad.

You will be surprised, you have no idea what this team can do Smiley
Maybe. But how long to wait?  Smiley I have no doubts that the team can do amazing things. But your time is melting...
Activity: 361
Merit: 284
A new beginning
Guys! Your idea is perfect! It's very interesting and can be successful. But you have an awful marketing. No one wants to get their money to you  Sad
Thank you for the support, marketing and advertisement are paused, we will be resuming them after the updates are completed (very soon).

updates are announced here: https://medium.com/districts/districts-ico-update-02-dec-2017-58236ef7c476
You guys are having  ICO right now without any marketing. And you hope to sell at least 3 000 000 tokens

Do you worrying about Districts project success, or you just angry because no more bounty from here?
Of course no  Smiley I follow this project for a long time. And I see a potential in the project. They have a great idea. But I can say the team has an awful marketing and it's so sad.

You will be surprised, you have no idea what this team can do Smiley

A new beginning
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange

as we announced, we will be resuming Advertising and marketing when the updates are available (white paper, and translations). it will be very soon.
But your time is going right now... And you have to raise at least 1500000 tokens
A new beginning

as we announced, we will be resuming Advertising and marketing when the updates are available (white paper, and translations). it will be very soon.

A new beginning
In our country, all VR projects are supported and valued, and the recent combination of VR + blockchains is also favored by capitalism

which country you come from?
A new beginning
will tokens be distributed still if Soft cap isn't reached?
3DCoins will be distributed after the ICO when minimum cap is reached.
A new beginning
I am grateful and thankful that this is a marketing-oriented team, which means that this coin will not be silenced in the future, but I would like to know more about your team situation and token distribution

Of course, Marketing is a key element to the success of the Project, the team are doing their best, and the Coins distribution will be as planned.
A new beginning

Activity: 195
In our country, all VR projects are supported and valued, and the recent combination of VR + blockchains is also favored by capitalism
Activity: 154
I am grateful and thankful that this is a marketing-oriented team, which means that this coin will not be silenced in the future, but I would like to know more about your team situation and token distribution
A new beginning
I just seen your ICO images and found Indian flag and Indian language is not same. The language isn't Hindi?
Translations are being updated, very soon all languages will be available.
Activity: 294
Merit: 22
I just seen your ICO images and found Indian flag and Indian language is not same. The language isn't Hindi?
Pages:
Jump to: