Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Exchange] Project: Districts | 3D Dapps | 3D Explorer | VR [3DCoin] [ANN] - page 71. (Read 90876 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 284
A new beginning
Hello,

The ICO ends in 2 days, we collected more than 10 million USD, the roadmap will be updated by 01 Feb 2018 according to the final amount collected.

Thank you for support. We couldn't have done it without you "the best crypto community ever".

Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Project Districts - the Ethereum for Virtual Reality

Project Districts is a world’s first ubiquitous interface for propagating traditional and ethereal experiences to both the everyday internet user and the tech-savvy geek. This is an efficient system that will help overcome the traditional barriers to innovation by providing the necessary tools for transforming ideas into workable solutions. Project Districts has been created by combining the core efficiencies of the blockchain and Virtual Reality.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/project-districts-emerges-as-investment-alternative-in-the-crypto-market/

Activity: 784
Merit: 425
this ICO process can be considered successful.  Smiley
I think it will be even better.
I think so. But I see the minimal, soft and hard caps. What does it mean? Which differences between?

admin has already explained that the first part is for the project to continue.
to go faster in the rest.
A new beginning
this ICO process can be considered successful.  Smiley
I think so. But I see the minimal, soft and hard caps. What does it mean? Which differences between?
minimal cap is 30 mln 3DCoins
Soft cap is 70 mln 3DCoins
Hard cap is 50 mln 3DCoins
for a totla of 150 mln 3DCoins, these caps are funding stages of witch can reflect on the Road-map execution (our timeline is based on the hard cap), the less we collect, the less resources we can acquire and the more time will be needed to fully implement the Project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Activity: 784
Merit: 425
A new beginning
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com
I was not asking that:joy: I dont even know what that means to be completely honest with you. I just wanted to know your expectations so I have an idea
 So is it good that you didnt sell to whales or is that bad?
Whales tends to buy big amounts, with good discounts, and for that they control the market later.

Let they do Wink
A new beginning
I was not asking that:joy: I dont even know what that means to be completely honest with you. I just wanted to know your expectations so I have an idea
Whales tends to buy big amounts, with good discounts, and for that they control the market later.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hello, I came across this article by this ICO called Nitro while doing my due diligence. https://medium.com/@NitroToken/nitro-air-drop-inbound-4e76ed3193e6 . Apparently, they are going to do an airdrop to gaming-related ICO. Anybody knows if Districts is one of their airdrop target?
Activity: 126
You guys have raised about 4 million for 2 days  Cheesy How could you do it? It is the great result for you
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello! A few days ago we opened comment block. Several investors have already left comments on your ICO page. https://icoholder.com/en/ico/ico-3926 . Answer them please
There are 25 percents left until minimal cap will be reached. Which differences between minimal and soft caps?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
Not bad investment it received. Projects that cannot do such a hardcap, are very much appreciated in the stock market. I follow it too. It slowed down a bit on this level. But I do not know what to do in the last days. I'm waiting. 68% of Ico has been completed.
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Project Districts Gears Up for the North American Bitcoin Conference

Projects Districts, the world’s first fully decentralized virtual ecosystem designed to project real-world and ethereal experiences to users, is now making the headlines on a regular basis. After attending the just concluded Dubai International Blockchain Summit, the team is all set to take part in the North American Bitcoin Conference scheduled to be held in Miami on January 18th and 19th 2018.

Read more: https://coinidol.com/project-districts-gears-up-for-the-north-american-bitcoin-conference/

Activity: 166
Wow I am very interested in your project that looks promising luck. The more people have it, the greater the  ecosystem.Just give it time.Excited to see where this project goes.
A new beginning
Every single thing about the website, the team and the projects is cool and legit!

However there is one thing, only one thing which is making me unsure.
I am talking about the partner

There are STEAM VR, OCULUS, allegorithmic, and unreal engine.

I'm not familiar with allegorithmic, but steam, oculus and unreal engine are big company, and Districts stated that they are partners of Districts.

I tried to google anything related to this partnership related to these big companies and I found nothing at all.. no news, no article about it.

Is it possible for districts team to provide clear information, is there any partnership which is official and covered by the news so we can see it clearly?
Everybody loves transparent project.

Our partnership with Unreal Engine for example, is about improving the engine itself, steamVR or oculus is for upgrading their framework, we contacted each company, and we have the authorization to display their logo.
Activity: 1
Every single thing about the website, the team and the projects is cool and legit!

However there is one thing, only one thing which is making me unsure.
I am talking about the partner

There are STEAM VR, OCULUS, allegorithmic, and unreal engine.

I'm not familiar with allegorithmic, but steam, oculus and unreal engine are big company, and Districts stated that they are partners of Districts.

I tried to google anything related to this partnership related to these big companies and I found nothing at all.. no news, no article about it.

Is it possible for districts team to provide clear information, is there any partnership which is official and covered by the news so we can see it clearly?
Everybody loves transparent project.

Pages:
Jump to: