Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 EXN 🔥 - page 13. (Read 40260 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 03:13:25 PM
Who are you, and how do you know this?

Again, Eric Allen and Muhammed Nagy are tied to this project. They are involved, and their reputations are on the line.

THEY need to make a public announcement explaining the situation--point blank.

He knows this because it's common knowledge at this point. They work for ExKnox, they sell exchange software.

Their reputations aren't on the line. They were contracted to build the exchange, and it was built (people in Discord know this), but the founder shut down the sites and didn't pay them for their work.

If you want to pay them to do an exchange feel free, but the founder of EXN is gone, so the tokens are useless since the project won't be expanded upon.

Eric and Muhammed don't need to do anything - point blank.

So where does it points out Akaash is gone?
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 02:46:28 PM

Again, Eric Allen and Muhammed Nagy are tied to this project. They are involved, and their reputations are on the line.

He knows this because it's common knowledge at this point. They work for ExKnox, they sell exchange software.

Their reputations aren't on the line. They were contracted to build the exchange, and it was built (people in Discord know this), but the founder shut down the sites and didn't pay them for their work.

If you want to pay them to do an exchange feel free, but the founder of EXN is gone, so the tokens are useless since the project won't be expanded upon.

Eric and Muhammed don't need to do anything - point blank.
Activity: 27
November 15, 2017, 02:32:05 PM

Activity: 67
November 15, 2017, 02:14:30 PM
Eric Allen and Muhammed Nagy are tied to this project. They are involved and their reputations are on the line. Why no public announcement from them?

Because they have no affiliation with EXN, they simply sold the exchange software to ExchangeN and were going to maintain it for 1 year.
They can't even get ahold of the founder themselves.
November 15, 2017, 02:03:46 PM
Eric Allen and Muhammed Nagy are tied to this project. They are involved and their reputations are on the line. Why no public announcement from them?

Activity: 67
November 15, 2017, 01:43:07 PM
This situation is giving developers Muhammed Nagy and Eric Allen and their company https://exknox.com/ a very bad reputation. They need to do everything in their power to get this project off the ground. If not, it speaks volumes to their inexperience and unprofessionalism. Who would trust them again?

That said, it can be fixed. They can do good by the market and repair their reputations. If they can make it work, it will show their can do attitudes, and the market will respond positively.

Muhammed Nagy and Eric Allen, make it work boys. Only you can save the day! Fix the problem and save your reputations.

Only thing I can say about that is leave Eric Allen and Muhammed nagy out of it. I can't speak for Nagy because i don't know him, but speaking with Eric Allen over the past few days I can say he is a respectable person that will help you in any way he can.

Allen and Nagy held up there end of the deal with this project, but it was the founder who screwed everyone. Including Nagy and Allen.

As great as it would be if they did help us out, they are not obligated to in any way

We can't take this out on either of them.
November 15, 2017, 12:43:35 PM

I have been reading the forum. Feel like making a parody of Eric and Mohammed.
November 15, 2017, 12:17:51 PM
Good project and
Good team
More and more succus

Project is dead. No team, no project, nothing.
November 15, 2017, 12:13:36 PM
Guys, I'm afraid that the exchange may open at any time haha and people who sold will regert

You're special, aren't you?
BTW; you banned me from discord like a bit** because I was saying that it is scam and the person behind this want just to pump in order to sell. When people say it's a good project, all you do is silence(but you always green_online) and after you hear it's scam, you jump like a cheap man and defending your scam coin.
Fuck you Cobra. What  a cheap entity you are!!

Yup, you're special. If you were so confident it was a scam back then when everything looked positive, why are you so confident it isn't a scam now and that everyone who sold will regret it? Don't come crying and cussing at me because you didn't know how to manage your money or your opinions.
November 15, 2017, 12:10:52 PM
This situation is giving developers Muhammed Nagy and Eric Allen and their company https://exknox.com/ a very bad reputation. They need to do everything in their power to get this project off the ground. If not, it speaks volumes to their inexperience and unprofessionalism. Who would trust them again?

That said, it can be fixed. They can do good by the market and repair their reputations. If they can make it work, it will show their can do attitudes, and the market will respond positively.

Muhammed Nagy and Eric Allen, make it work boys. Only you can save the day! Fix the problem and save your reputations.

Why should they? Are you going to pay them for their work?
Activity: 76
November 15, 2017, 12:10:03 PM
Good project and
Good team
More and more succus
November 15, 2017, 12:06:21 PM

Activity: 52
November 15, 2017, 11:50:29 AM
Guys, I'm afraid that the exchange may open at any time haha and people who sold will regert

BTW; you banned me from discord like a bit** because I was saying that it is scam and the person behind this want just to pump in order to sell. When people say it's a good project, all you do is silence(but you always green_online) and after you hear it's scam, you jump like a cheap man and defending your scam coin.
Fuck you Cobra. What  a cheap entity you are!!
November 15, 2017, 11:32:50 AM

Activity: 52
November 15, 2017, 11:23:06 AM
November 15, 2017, 10:23:21 AM

I am wondering why did developer or threadstarter not communicate with us for 2 to 3 weeks?
Activity: 101
November 15, 2017, 10:20:28 AM

Apparantly, they use other peoples name who aren't part of project to sell their scam.

November 15, 2017, 08:26:14 AM

This coin is not worth investing. Just a pump and dump coin..  I am out. bb.  Undecided Cry
November 15, 2017, 08:21:47 AM

Ehh...  Feel sad.
November 15, 2017, 08:16:03 AM
Jesus Ohw not not again. The scamartists are evolving their own tricks...

You promise us a fake Scam?? You put only promises. Just promising technical details. I am worried about getting scammed.

Nothing wrong to feel worried about. The arguments are clear. We participants can't live just of pure trust.

Some of us have been scammed 5 to 10 times.
Pages:
Jump to: