Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥 EXN 🔥 - page 12. (Read 40240 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 1
November 15, 2017, 06:29:35 PM
Unreal man thanks for sharing those pics
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
November 15, 2017, 06:19:52 PM
Friend of mine sent me these screenshots from one of his Telegram groups. He seems to know a ton of the secret shit in crypto.. This thing could be a grand slam now. Figured you'd all like to see this first.

How is this proof of anything?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 06:06:01 PM
Friend of mine sent me these screenshots from one of his Telegram groups. He seems to know a ton of the secret shit in crypto.. This thing could be a grand slam now. Figured you'd all like to see this first.

https://imgur.com/a/9K8TX

https://imgur.com/a/Ma2dX
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello. Bye.
November 15, 2017, 05:37:19 PM
I understand Nagy and Allen were contractors, but I have to agree that their reputation is dead to me as well. First of all, I'm also a businessman and I have done business with people out in the crypto world numerous times, and not always do I have their name and address but I do ALWAYS have a phone number, social media links, and a place to find these people I'm working with. Nagy and Allen decided to work for a person they don't know ANYTHING about and it completely failed. That shows a lot about their workmanship, a statement from Nagy or Allen in this thread would ease things up and show that these guys are the real deal, at this moment their staying away with their tails tucked in between their legs.

Allen, Nagy and the Owner are in the same boat to me. I will NEVER endorse or invest in anything they work on.
Activity: 28
November 15, 2017, 05:19:37 PM
The founder would be extremely retarded, if he shutdown the operation, and don't want 7 million dollars. The 7 million tokens are on Exchange of Yunbi...... https://ethplorer.io/address/0xf07232bc85d995c32c1edf1c985c84a8b7b0ded7#pageSize=100

Most likely part of a conglomeration of other Exchanges. Who share one account, but use multiple Exchanges, from same Exchange software.

Yunbi is closed. EXN is an old acronym that used to belong to another token, Exilecoin. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexn-exilecoin-a-coin-with-purpose-369569

Take off the tinfoil hat and lay off the booze man. You'll enjoy life a lot more.

I am not alcoholic. Just a coincidence I was drinking. EXN is an old acronym, yeah nuff coins using the same Acronym ur argument seems irrelevant just my opinion.

Well. We'll see. I just have my doubts, thats all.

well i think its your best interest to start accumulating more bud. you seem pretty certain that you know what youre doing.
if youre correct youll get a slice of that pie.
However, if there are 7million coins on "yunbi" and there are currenctly 4.1million coins for sale on hitbtc. then your total coin supply is 11.1million coins, 1.1million more then EXN have stated in this thread. either your theory is way off or once again, we have been lied to.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 04:11:13 PM
The founder would be extremely retarded, if he shutdown the operation, and don't want 7 million dollars. The 7 million tokens are on Exchange of Yunbi...... https://ethplorer.io/address/0xf07232bc85d995c32c1edf1c985c84a8b7b0ded7#pageSize=100

Most likely part of a conglomeration of other Exchanges. Who share one account, but use multiple Exchanges, from same Exchange software.

Yunbi is closed. EXN is an old acronym that used to belong to another token, Exilecoin. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexn-exilecoin-a-coin-with-purpose-369569

Take off the tinfoil hat and lay off the booze man. You'll enjoy life a lot more.
Activity: 126
November 15, 2017, 04:08:00 PM

November 15, 2017, 03:59:00 PM
Who are you, and how do you know this?

Again, Eric Allen and Muhammed Nagy are tied to this project. They are involved, and their reputations are on the line.

THEY need to make a public announcement explaining the situation--point blank.

He knows this because it's common knowledge at this point. They work for ExKnox, they sell exchange software.

Their reputations aren't on the line. They were contracted to build the exchange, and it was built (people in Discord know this), but the founder shut down the sites and didn't pay them for their work.

If you want to pay them to do an exchange feel free, but the founder of EXN is gone, so the tokens are useless since the project won't be expanded upon.

Eric and Muhammed don't need to do anything - point blank.

November 15, 2017, 03:44:51 PM

Again, Eric Allen and Muhammed Nagy are tied to this project. They are involved, and their reputations are on the line.

He knows this because it's common knowledge at this point. They work for ExKnox, they sell exchange software.

Their reputations aren't on the line. They were contracted to build the exchange, and it was built (people in Discord know this), but the founder shut down the sites and didn't pay them for their work.

If you want to pay them to do an exchange feel free, but the founder of EXN is gone, so the tokens are useless since the project won't be expanded upon.

So where does it points out Akaash is gone?

The websites are gone and nobody has heard from them on here or Twitter.

1. First the last bitcointalk posts. Said they don't want to waste time on people calling them a scam. So they have prioritized their schedule on the development of Exchange.
2. They actually hold promise and showed the Exchange from the website. Most likely they are working on the development of a proper exchange.
3. You are fudding and tried to get cheap tokens.
4. All the tokens amount of EXN is on Yunbi exchange ethereum adress most likely. You can check Ethplorer.io
5. The contradictory statement that Mo and Eric didn't get paid peanuts, yet to get EXN on Hitbtc costs 5 btc which is in start of november 35000 dollars.
6. It would be severely retarded to bail on this project when you got 7 million tokens who could become 7 million dollars.
7. You are fudding.
8. You are fudding.
9. Using indication fallacies to build a strawman is funny.
10. Why are you even here, fudding all the time??? Your behavior in multiple ways are contradictory to your attitude, intentions, and goalorientation.
11. You are full of contradictions. Clearly fudding. Withholding information and want to buy cheap tokens. Maybe you even manufactured some of those pics, but I doubt that you are that smart or needy.
12. I can see your buying walls on Etherdelta.
13. I will buy cheap tokens on Etherdelta.
14. I have a checklist with 50 categories, making inductions, and finding patterns, and yes I saw that this is a real project. Failure rate below 15%.
15. You are a sociopath, and manic.
16. The dev, and owner aren't retarded. They know what is on the line.

3. have you looked at the order book bro??? there is literally 5million tokens FOR SALE...... absolutely no one is trying to fud and get cheap tokens....lol

Yeah indication is causation...
November 15, 2017, 03:43:21 PM

1. First the last bitcointalk posts. Said they don't want to waste time on people calling them a scam. So they have prioritized their schedule on the development of Exchange.
2. They actually hold promise and showed the Exchange from the website. Most likely they are working on the development of a proper exchange.
4. All the tokens amount of EXN is on Yunbi exchange ethereum adress most likely. You can check Ethplorer.io
5. The contradictory statement that Mo and Eric didn't get paid peanuts, yet to get EXN on Hitbtc costs 5 btc which is in start of november 35000 dollars.
6. It would be severely retarded to bail on this project when you got 7 million tokens who could become 7 million dollars.
7. You are fudding.
8. You are fudding.
10. Why are you even here, fudding all the time??? Your behavior in multiple ways are contradictory to your attitude, intentions, and goalorientation.
11. You are full of contradictions. Clearly fudding. Withholding information and want to buy cheap tokens. Maybe you even manufactured some of those pics, but I doubt that you are that smart or needy.
14. I have a checklist with 50 categories, making inductions, and finding patterns, and yes I saw that this is a real project. Failure rate below 15%.

Lay off the drugs buddy.

Alcohol is that categorized as a drug?
Activity: 28
November 15, 2017, 03:41:49 PM

7. You are fudding.
8. You are fudding.

3. have you looked at the order book bro??? there is literally 5million tokens FOR SALE...... absolutely no one is trying to fud and get cheap tokens....lol
November 15, 2017, 03:41:37 PM

Partial responsibility DOES fall on Eric Allen and Muhammed Nagy.

Why the silence?

Why the silence? Why you think?

It could be most likely, that they don't care to invest time in idiot people like you. Because their time is worth 1 million dollars a year.

November 15, 2017, 03:38:21 PM

Why the silence?

No, it doesn't.
Activity: 27
November 15, 2017, 03:37:14 PM

Why the silence?
November 15, 2017, 03:32:25 PM

7. You are fudding.
8. You are fudding.

Lay off the drugs buddy.
November 15, 2017, 03:30:19 PM

7. You are fudding.
8. You are fudding.
Activity: 1
November 15, 2017, 03:27:38 PM
Ill tell you one thing I know for sure. Calling each other names isnt going to help anything. Technically we dont know 100% it is a scam yet, but...

There could be a number of things that happened, and all we can do is wait and see what happens. I choose to hold instead of take a loss, because even shitcoins and dead coins pump.

Spreading more FUD isnt going to help the situation. I just wish the founder would have the courage to let the pretty significant following he created in a short time know what was up.

November 15, 2017, 03:21:10 PM
Eric and Muhammed are two dumb people. they are involved in scam, and they helped the scammer. Cobra is one of those shit people who try to mislead people just because they want the price up to get rid of tokens or they are the scammers. Devs logically get paid before starting to work. I think these two people are criminals, and they should be in prison.

You're an idiot. I was 100% in support of this project until recently. I put together the Discord to give people who were interested and positive about the project a place to communicate and discuss developments since a.) nobody was using the Telegram and b.) nobody was using the "official" Discord. The community shed a lot of light on the project that would have otherwise been kept in the dark. Nobody could have predicted that the founder would have exited like that. During the last pump, there weren't many large sell orders which is why we pushed through resistance so quickly. If you FOMO'd into that pump, that's your own fault. Don't take it out on people who put a lot of effort into trying to make this thing successful. Everyone got shafted. I would happily PM you my trade screenshots on Discord to show you that I barely got out at 200-300. I was generous enough to share the screenshot of Eric saying they weren't paid before exiting, and I could have exited with a much better return if I hadn't.

Saying I'm one of those "shit people who want the price to go up to get rid of tokens" is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard. Isn't that the goal of crypto? Make the price go up and sell? You weren't supposed to hold EXN forever. It's not that kind of token. If I didn't believe in where this thing was headed I would have sold off during the pump, but I felt like it had way more potential with all things considered and didn't want to dump 500k EXN on the community I had worked so hard to create. Nobody was "misled" like you're saying. We posted developer correspondence in the Discord and shared positive sentiment. Nobody saw this coming, so get over yourself. Man up and take the loss while you still have some dignity left.
November 15, 2017, 03:15:45 PM

Activity: 52
November 15, 2017, 03:14:52 PM
Eric and Muhammed are two dumb people. they are involved in scam, and they helped the scammer. Cobra is one of those shit people who try to mislead people just because they want the price up to get rid of tokens or they are the scammers. Devs logically get paid before starting to work. I think these two people are criminals, and they should be in prison.
Pages:
Jump to: