Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 109. (Read 961460 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 305
Does anyone at control this ship?  Huh Huh Huh

Maybe we finally got MM.
In fact, after certain people tried to slander the developers with blunt arguments, many people read this and sell their coins, so number  of coins which can be sell on higher price - significantly decreased and to all this, add that now 20% of total sup EXP now lock in EBS for the next 6 months)
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Wow lol the trolls are real dedicated to hugging Chris and James's nuts here. Looks like someone wants to be them so badly.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Jame's Clayton's crypto group brought me here, thought I'd check it out. Looks like a good project to me, can't wait to start mining it. I could see a 10X increase in the near future given the supply and active community.
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
This project has a lot of potential that people overlook it. But well ...its something normal in cryptocurrency. Ain't right? Anyway I will start to be more active in the community that's for sure.

glad you see the potential of the project! and welcome to the exp community!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
I have a question:
How many people work as fulltime developer of expanse?
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
Does anyone at control this ship?  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 284
just google franko and scammer bryce weiner names in search together their names are always side by side. lol

"Haters only hate the people they can't have and the people they can't be" !!!
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
This project has a lot of potential that people overlook it. But well ...its something normal in cryptocurrency. Ain't right? Anyway I will start to be more active in the community that's for sure.

That thread is a year old and since then there has been plenty of opportunity for them to exit. If they wanted to dump the premine, they would've done it a long time ago, and as such that thread is no longer relevant.

The team and project look legit and i have yet to encounter evidence to assume otherwise.

The more they try to fud the more desperate and pathetic they look. EXP is a solid project with solid people behind it with great reputations. Anyone saying otherwise is just a jealous troll.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
Potential Scam: Expanse (EXP). Do your research before getting sucked in.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/45f62y/potential_scam_expanse_exp_do_your_research/

That thread is a year old and since then there has been plenty of opportunity for them to exit. If they wanted to dump the premine, they would've done it a long time ago, and as such that thread is no longer relevant.

The team and project look legit and i have yet to encounter evidence to assume otherwise.
Activity: 350

http://blog.expanse.tech/post/159073533888/expanse-newsletter-vo-2-no7-412017-best-in

Check out the Latest Expanse Newsletter, also news related to PIVX and NXS inside. Smiley
This is another Great Update!
Expanse Newsletter is always Great.
I always enjoy reading all of the Expanse Newsletter.

fuck this bullshit news letter. if you want to marry your gay lover then it might interest you. all it does is pump the shitty exp copy n paste eth code
then the franko red dildo candle when they bust their nut and steal your money
Stop your slanderous act because
you are all wrong,how could you say
that Exp is copying the Eth code?
And do you have any proof to what
you've said that franko steals money?
Oh common stop acting like a child, Mister.

another clueless person new to crypto.
expanse is a scam, pump n dump, copy n past ethereum, jame clayton is a con artist, ccc is his pump medium, frankos red dildo candle, james clayton is a pussy and regarded as  walmart trailer trash in the crypto community.

you need to wake up!

i agree it's a scam they pumped it one time and they probably are going to pump one more time again! THey will take your money and they will say goodbye to you!
it's a trash for sure!

Hey, stop judging the EXPANSE!
You don't have any evidence that it was just a scam coin.
So, SHUT UP dude! No one needs your non-sense opinion here.

For us, Expanse is REAL! It's not a SCAM COIN. It's too far from what you say. Smiley
Activity: 381
just google franko and scammer bryce weiner names in search together their names are always side by side. lol
Could you please stop your nonsense allegation
because it is NOT true, you belong to the people
who did nothing but to make a lame accusation
but doesn't have enough proof. In fact Expanse is
really GREAT and everyday it is becoming very
succesful so you are just one of the jealous person
in the success of Expanse.
Activity: 381

http://blog.expanse.tech/post/159073533888/expanse-newsletter-vo-2-no7-412017-best-in

Check out the Latest Expanse Newsletter, also news related to PIVX and NXS inside. Smiley
This is another Great Update!
Expanse Newsletter is always Great.
I always enjoy reading all of the Expanse Newsletter.

fuck this bullshit news letter. if you want to marry your gay lover then it might interest you. all it does is pump the shitty exp copy n paste eth code
then the franko red dildo candle when they bust their nut and steal your money
Stop your slanderous act because
you are all wrong,how could you say
that Exp is copying the Eth code?
And do you have any proof to what
you've said that franko steals money?
Oh common stop acting like a child, Mister.

another clueless person new to crypto.
expanse is a scam, pump n dump, copy n past ethereum, jame clayton is a con artist, ccc is his pump medium, frankos red dildo candle, james clayton is a pussy and regarded as  walmart trailer trash in the crypto community.

you need to wake up!

Oh really do you think I am a clueless person?
I do all know that your accusation is all wrong
so stop claiming that you are right. You are such
a bitter person and your jealousy is eating you alive.
That ethtrader reddit post from 2 years ago doesn't actually even say anything. You know the haters are making baseless claims when all they can do is rehash someone elses FUD. Pathetic! Makes you wonder if whoever wrote that 2 years ago is still just as jealous today as they were then and attempting another ridiculous smear campaign. Hmmm who could that be?
wgd
legendary
After all this is a threadfrom before year, most of the coin on bigges alt coin exchange is a potential scams.

All have good, such a crypto markets;)
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
All I see are some envious kids feeling inadequate in the presence of honest men. Impotent probably best describes them.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
What is the trash? Is this project somehow developing, the price seems to be attractiv  Huh
I've been looking all over for the trash but there doesn't seem to be anything.. I am surprised by the price drop but i don't see any reason to assume it's legit. Probably a good time to get in if anything.
wgd
legendary
What is the trash? Is this project somehow developing, the price seems to be attractiv  Huh
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
shut up

Franko is the Future
Jump to: