Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 113. (Read 961460 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 250
Expanse has big future ahead. I can easily see 5x by end of year

That'll probably happen within a month.
that's the spirit! i did not trade my exp though, still holding it! saving it for much better! Smiley
Activity: 301

Or less...
Activity: 525
Merit: 500

Activity: 240
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
Just read the "DC Blockchain Summit" newsletter I received via email yesterday. From the look and sound of it, the Summit was a huge success for you guys, which is golden. Nice to see Chris lookin all spiffed out too! Wink

I'm looking forward to checkin out what you guys do with "Best in Blockchains Startups 2018" as well! Keep rollin, fellas......should be a good year!
Activity: 381
unfortunately, to create competition did not work, maybe due to the fact that no certainty with smart contracts software for which is in the early stages of development, so that the platform, as the idea of a top priority on smart contracts, it seems empty, and to compete in this sphere with ETH unlikely yet possible  (

but maybe I'm wrong and it's just a  dev's strategic move

Smart contracts are the future and they will come back surely. just have to be patient and dont listen to fudders. They are mostly looking for quick bucks and are mostly very unsuccessful in this space.
Yeah you are right, we must have
patience in order to be successful
and ignore all the people who have
negative thinking.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
http://thecryptoshow.com/

The Crypto Show Confirmed for the Best in Blockchain Conference 2018, it will be held in Austin Texas. The most pro crypto state in the USA!

(We will announce Blockchain Partners once enough are confirmed, after 10 Partners there will be sponsorships available with different levels of visibility, nonprofit, just to help pay for the venue)

http://i64.tinypic.com/20az9e1.jpg

Alright I'm in. Smiley I live in Austin so it'd be dumb not to come!
\\

I'm in CT I will still come. Anything for EXP.
Activity: 441
Merit: 252

The Crypto Show Confirmed for the Best in Blockchain Conference 2018, it will be held in Austin Texas. The most pro crypto state in the USA!

(We will announce Blockchain Partners once enough are confirmed, after 10 Partners there will be sponsorships available with different levels of visibility, nonprofit, just to help pay for the venue)

Alright I'm in. Smiley I live in Austin so it'd be dumb not to come!
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Expanse is beautiful with great future and still super undervalued under 1$. In longterm it should worth much much more... Im not trying to hype now or anything but I would not be wondering if it reach dash levels (80-100 dollars) in some years. I dont know why but I like Exp more than any other coin besides bitcoin and ethereum ofcourse, I like also what they are doing and their way. Im really confident in its success. I believe in you!

Good luck and keep up the good work guys! Wish you the best Smiley

Nice to see people with positive outlooks and positive views.

I dont understand some people coming in here and spreading hate to such a wonderful team.

They are usually competitors, but they can just keep bumping the thread, they will just feel more and more foolish over time for consistently being wrong. They have been wrong the entire time, underestimate Expanse at your own Peril. Major Partner already confirmed. I will have a special edition Newsletter for it once they are ready to announce. Done deal.

Darkcoin had an unmoderated thread and they were trolled right into the top 3 slot, we welcome trolls, they will only help us. We are a non-moderated thread on purpose. Attention is attention and smart people can do their own research and decide. They will.
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com

Activity: 18
Expanse is beautiful with great future and still super undervalued under 1$. In longterm it should worth much much more... Im not trying to hype now or anything but I would not be wondering if it reach dash levels (80-100 dollars) in some years. I dont know why but I like Exp more than any other coin besides bitcoin and ethereum ofcourse, I like also what they are doing and their way. Im really confident in its success. I believe in you!

Good luck and keep up the good work guys! Wish you the best Smiley

Nice to see people with positive outlooks and positive views.

I dont understand some people coming in here and spreading hate to such a wonderful team.
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
Expanse is like a gem, its beautiful with great future and still undervalued now. In longterm it should worth much more... Im not trying to hype now or anything but I would not be wondering if it reach even 100 dollars in some years or meaby much sooner who knows. I like the way how Expanse platform mature over the time and I will be not surprised if this project mature in very valuable coin on the markets over the years. Im really confident in its success and I strongly believe in you!

Good luck and keep up the good work guys! Wish your team the best Smiley
Activity: 168
Bitcoin Investor
expanse is doing good and contributing to the blockchain technology
Activity: 173
Expanse is going to da moon. Grin
Activity: 284
thanks for sharing! looks like y'all have lots of fun!
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com

Christopher Franko, Lead Developer and Co-founder representing Expanse at the DC Blockchain Summit.
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Expanse has such a low cap, why?

We have been working on it until we are ready to promote, that starts now with our first Blockchain Conference and many more to come. This is a buy, no brainer, vastly underpriced. I am biased of course so do your own research. The Newsletter is a good place to start. Smiley

http://blog.expanse.tech/post/158435010328/expanse-newsletter-vo-2-no6-3152017
Activity: 58

Thats called an opportunity my friend. If you see something that has potential with a low cap you buy first and ask later Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
Jump to: