Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 116. (Read 961460 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

pleased with the latest newsletter, a lot of great stuff!

Awesome update.

Looking forward to buying more bonds.

Thanks for all your hard work. Much more transparency than some of the other coins out there.

newsletter say new team member pay from premine is:

Ahmad Siddiqi  - Software Developer and Investor

this is you making this pumping words "Looking forward to buying more bonds"!  Roll Eyes

you are here say buy EXP.BONDS when you have premine money and price going down every day! expanse is big coordination of scam to sell premine of devs. this is why ahmad.siddiqi is on bitcointalk try and always make people buy his EXP.

i tell my freinds it is not good support this EXP.BONDS to get more EXP to dump when price is go down every day

Activity: 58
unfortunately, to create competition did not work, maybe due to the fact that no certainty with smart contracts software for which is in the early stages of development, so that the platform, as the idea of a top priority on smart contracts, it seems empty, and to compete in this sphere with ETH unlikely yet possible  (

but maybe I'm wrong and it's just a  dev's strategic move

Smart contracts are the future and they will come back surely. just have to be patient and dont listen to fudders. They are mostly looking for quick bucks and are mostly very unsuccessful in this space.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
www.pumpmycoin.com
unfortunately, to create competition did not work, maybe due to the fact that no certainty with smart contracts software for which is in the early stages of development, so that the platform, as the idea of a top priority on smart contracts, it seems empty, and to compete in this sphere with ETH unlikely yet possible  (

but maybe I'm wrong and it's just a  dev's strategic move
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Try repost colorful banners trying to make this shit look like a worthy alternative to SCORE while in reality its nothing else but smoke and mirrors. Flickr schoolboys gotta get few more pennies from them this weekend.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Awesome update.

Looking forward to buying more bonds.

Thanks for all your hard work. Much more transparency than some of the other coins out there.
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Yep, you are completely right!

This coin is only for the Devs...
And as predicted, only going DOWN!
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

Huge news, I figured I better share this now although it is part of the news with the Newsletter, the Expanse DAO reserve has been safely moved from cold storage to time locked smart contracts (impossible to dump, time locked), one of the great things about this, we have moved WAY UP the charts on Coinmarketcap and now are in the top 50!
Great!
There's a lot of good news. Smiley
Go EXP!!!

Whats so great about it? This is old news but someone keeps spamming this thread with irrelevant links to prop up their feeling of self worth. Have any of u rats seen anything noteworthy so far? Thats why we have never bought any single EXP.
Activity: 284
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

Huge news, I figured I better share this now although it is part of the news with the Newsletter, the Expanse DAO reserve has been safely moved from cold storage to time locked smart contracts (impossible to dump, time locked), one of the great things about this, we have moved WAY UP the charts on Coinmarketcap and now are in the top 50!

How big a percentage of all EXP is locked away with bonds now?
if my calculations and info from coinmarket right , after devs unclock 10kk EXP and  Market Cap went from 1.3kk to 3.5kk, so we have 5 million exp at all. Based on yesterday info that 3800 EBS were bought , so 3800*100 ( 1 EBS = 100 Exp), 380.000 exp was locked in bond,
so now 7.6% of all are lock in bonds for the next 6 month. But in future we can see new EBS ( 10 days in duration ).

Thanks! That is a serious drop in liquidity, so good for the price. Half a year is ages in crypto. :-)
Activity: 854
Merit: 305

if my calculations and info from coinmarket right , after devs unclock 10kk EXP and  Market Cap went from 1.3kk to 3.5kk, so we have 5 million exp at all. Based on yesterday info that 3800 EBS were bought , so 3800*100 ( 1 EBS = 100 Exp), 380.000 exp was locked in bond,
so now 7.6% of all are lock in bonds for the next 6 month. But in future we can see new EBS ( 10 days in duration ).
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Activity: 350

Great!
There's a lot of good news. Smiley
Go EXP!!!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

Activity: 381

That is really a great news.
Expanse deserve it all because
we can see the great feature of
expanse and it has many benefits
that it can give to the people.
Activity: 284

Sneak Peek for tommorow's newsletter! Thanks for sharing ❤️
Activity: 8
Great news. Now it in Nº 59.

http://i64.tinypic.com/2qiv1qc.png

Wow, I hope we go even higher in coinmarketcap.

Nice

We belong in the top 10 without any exaggeration.

One step closer.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100

Wow, I hope we go even higher in coinmarketcap.
Activity: 89
Merit: 2

I believe you are smarter than what you've just said. Unless you think I'm wrong.

thats some real mental gymnastics there, mr semantics.   Cheesy

Just being objective, that's all.
[/quote]

i think not only being objective or subjctive but be a practical with reality ....that is it all.
Jump to: