Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 114. (Read 961460 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
price is going up.  Wink

The volume is rising also, I hope we hit $0.50 soon. Smiley

Im sure we will. With money moving back into alts and with eth rising and with all the work the team is doing im sure we will see 5 - 10 dollars soon.

Be sure to buy bonds when you can.

Im certain if the price rises you wont be able to buy bonds at these terms anymore.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
price is going up.  Wink

The volume is rising also, I hope we hit $0.50 soon. Smiley
Activity: 127

Hi

Im trying to send to my bittrex address but wallet says:

"Address checksum mismatch. Use only properly checksumed addresses to prevent wrong sends."

Any suggestions?

I'm getting the same kind of error with my Poloniex depsoit address, did you just deposit it anyway, did it work?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.... i just have a feeling... i want to fuck everybody so much

Thanks for sharing I suppose. :-p
Activity: 37
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.... i just have a feeling... i want to fuck everybody so much
Activity: 37

You are the best crypto CC. I'm following you already for a few years and you are a very valuable asset for the altcoin community. You are truly amazing. I want to work together with you and franko. We are all amazing, we can all love the people, i love you very, very much and i hope you continue the good work you do. Also i want to say the thanks to the expanse community. You are all truly amazing and i love you, yes..... we love eachother...
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com

Check out the Latest Expanse Newsletter, "Blockchain Conferences, and New Developers"

http://blog.expanse.tech/post/158435010328/expanse-newsletter-vo-2-no6-3152017
Activity: 177
EXP looking dead. Nothing interesting here Tongue
Activity: 173
Expanse price is going up.
Activity: 172

Except it wasnt photoshop, When we moved the 10m to a smart contract it did initially raise our market cap to $3.6m, then coinmarketcap saw that 9m was still out of circulation so they adjusted it. Its not fraud fool. The true marketcap of EXP IS roughly $3.6m and the 9m is in circulation, its just locked until we put it in the final dao contract thats coming out soon. Troll harder.

Let's put this dev into perspective. Make coin, move on- make new coin, move on make new coin, move on and make yet another coin. Now old coins he no longer has time for?

Troll = truth?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18113347

Ive made 3 coins.

FRK - I was the only one who worked on it, funded it, did everything for 3 years.
ADN - Was an experiment.
EXP - Has a team of 12 people working on it.

All the frk projects and ideas that I created are still alive. Did I pivot? Yes, I sure did because the ethereum codebase is more ideal for the projects I had in mind. FRK is a fair launch, no premine, no instamine, no whatever bitcointalk deems evil and yet it didnt take off no matter how hard I worked on it for 3 years. EXP is a more fertile bed for my ideas so this is the garden i'm going to give the most care too.

Poolminor, as much as I like you, being a fucking asshole on bitcointalk isnt going to get me to work on FRK any faster. If you want FRK to do better, than work on it, if not move on.

FRK and ADN both abandon scam coins  Grin

EXP is soon abancon scam coin  Roll Eyes

Really? I wonder will EXP go higher like ETH and repeated how it did in early 2016? It is ETH's clone so we can get pumped.
Activity: 4

Except it wasnt photoshop, When we moved the 10m to a smart contract it did initially raise our market cap to $3.6m, then coinmarketcap saw that 9m was still out of circulation so they adjusted it. Its not fraud fool. The true marketcap of EXP IS roughly $3.6m and the 9m is in circulation, its just locked until we put it in the final dao contract thats coming out soon. Troll harder.

Let's put this dev into perspective. Make coin, move on- make new coin, move on make new coin, move on and make yet another coin. Now old coins he no longer has time for?

Troll = truth?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18113347

Ive made 3 coins.

FRK - I was the only one who worked on it, funded it, did everything for 3 years.
ADN - Was an experiment.

All the frk projects and ideas that I created are still alive. Did I pivot? Yes, I sure did because the ethereum codebase is more ideal for the projects I had in mind. FRK is a fair launch, no premine, no instamine, no whatever bitcointalk deems evil and yet it didnt take off no matter how hard I worked on it for 3 years. EXP is a more fertile bed for my ideas so this is the garden i'm going to give the most care too.

Poolminor, as much as I like you, being a fucking asshole on bitcointalk isnt going to get me to work on FRK any faster. If you want FRK to do better, than work on it, if not move on.

FRK and ADN both abandon scam coins  Grin

EXP is soon abancon scam coin  Roll Eyes

I think you're in the wrong business. Crypto is cutting edge technology and always a work in progress and practically never ending.

This is not a house that you start and finish once ur done.

Simple minds dont do good in crypto. You'll need to learn the tech and understand what it means to be a blockchain.

You can almost think of blockchains to be an organic system that funds and grows by itself once you set it in motion.  

Look, you need to read what you typed and think of how it relates to anything I said.
Dev made coins (plural) then left them to die, without trying to get other developers first. Kept offering promises of future hopes. And now here we are, he claims now that he is just too busy to work on his failures.
Why wait until now to throw in the towel. I told him to pull the plug 7 months ago. Yet he continued to lie about how he was working hard on getting FRK and ADN into Expanse blockchain.
Today after 3 months of silence on FRK thread he finally states that he doesn't have time to work on that project anymore.

It does relate to what you're saying.

Crypto is a very fast moving industry and you always need to keep moving forward. See the issue is most of the people dont understand software development. You have to try many things before landing on something major. Its not a 1 + 1 thing.

Steve jobs tried many things before he finally came up with the iphone. Some things dont have a future.

I'm not interested in FRK and ADN. Im interested in the blockchain which is why im invested in this platform and that is how most people think.

Chris is right in saying that hes busy with Expanse and doesnt have time or the resources to tend to FRK. As an investor I would like his full attention on EXP than a divided attention to something that doesnt have a future.
When I go to

http://pool.expanse.tech

I get
500 Internal Server Error

Is the pool down?

Yes this pool is down. I would switch supernova and mine DCR and EXP together.
Activity: 18
When I go to

http://pool.expanse.tech

I get
500 Internal Server Error

Is the pool down?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
ADN - Was an experiment.
12 is today. In the end remain one who always has no time, because working on a new project. Predict the fate like frk and adn.
Please don't insult other people's work. It isn't nice.

In all fairness, he is working on a good project. My experience coming from the entrepreneur route, you sometimes have to take new ventures that deviate from old ideas when better ides come into play.
 I don't know him personally, but you shouldn't insult people's work unless there is a real scam attempt.

Looking at the track history of Expanse, there is real development going on and it is moving forward. Please don't disrespect people's work.
Expanse isn't a scamcoin like many others because development is happening. To be honest, read my last post. As an investor, Expanse could see some real returns due to its low circulating supply and about to have even more taken off the market.

The MACD is crossing over on the daily, more coins to be removed from circulation, one of the lowest supply coins on Poloniex, low marketcap/price at the moment..... Do the math.

Again, please read the posts. Did I say scam? NOPE

I said dev has made coins in the past and left them with no responses on the threads, I noticed him posting in this thread. So I posted here.

Edit2:
Note for everyone reading. It is easy to see when someone is confronted with truth they hide behind points made not actual logic. This issue being made is founded, the dev has made many promises on these other coins he made. Now I issued a complaint in this thread to act as a warning. He got defensive. Then he called me an asshole.

Moral to story. Don't start something if you cannot finish it. Namely FRK and ADN. and EXP

What are you talking about? its an opensource blockchain project.. THERE IS NO FINISH. Blockchains are immortal, are you saying that because I started a blockchain that I should work on it until the day I die? I'd gladly hand off the FRK baton to the next relay runner because I dont have the spare time to work on a project of passion right now. I would love nothing more than to have enough resources to work on a passion project until I die, but im not rich and I have other responsibilities now.

Yes, you made a new coin and now you have no time. Now do you see why I made the first post?

I think you're in the wrong business. Crypto is cutting edge technology and always a work in progress and practically never ending.

This is not a house that you start and finish once ur done.

Simple minds dont do good in crypto. You'll need to learn the tech and understand what it means to be a blockchain.

You can almost think of blockchains to be an organic system that funds and grows by itself once you set it in motion. 
Jump to: