Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 119. (Read 961460 times)

Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
bullshit !! read exp news ! devs are sold 50k exp for the project.

Can you explain what this means in a few more words?  Doesn't make sense the last part.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113
bullshit !! read exp news ! devs are sold 50k exp for the project.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
yea, great news, price is going down again  Grin

Nothing to do with the news sockpuppet, Alts drop some when Bitcoin rises. 

of course. Only shitcoins go down when BTC rise.
only good coins are stable or goes down only 1-3%, but exp -10-20% when news comes or btc goes up Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com

Nothing to do with the news sockpuppet, Alts drop some when Bitcoin rises. 
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Got sucked in by January's bull trap. Down 40% in 2 weeks now.  Embarrassed
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Activity: 381
Merit: 250

done reading the latest newsletter, can't wait for the  coming expanse DAO  live.
Yeah this newsletter is great
and it has a great news for
the people.
Activity: 381
All of my coins are Expanse, I also mine Expanse. Tongue
Good to know that. Smiley
Expanse coin is really the best.
Yeah I agree Expanse is really a great coin.
Expanse is a great investment.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113
LOL

And again down for over 2 weeks and back to 0.00026.
The whole rising is gone and still people act like all is great ??

This coins is going steady down since 20 July 2016, I don't know what this brings in the future,
but if I draw the line, things only can go down further.
Or a reall great boost is needed, and I don't see that.

Still have 2K+ question is for how long Wink

Bitcoin rise smashed up all the altcoins including Expanse. Your suggestion of EXP going down is justified if only Bitcoin rally continues to 2000-3000 USD area. In that case all the altcoins will crash significantly. I was skeptical regarding the BTC rise but now I see that I was completely wrong. Bull trend continues and alts are crashing everyday. So, it is more sophisticated to hold all the portfolio in BTC while bull trend is intact.

yu said bullshit..because if the coin is good then it will not dump..price evolued in conséquence..if btc up then all alts will take of value..its logical..but holders are stupid..when they see that btc to rise..they sell thinking that price will dumped..if yu want an exemple just watched dash..now it worth 20$
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
The NEW ROADMAP is now live on the Website, check it out, thanks!

http://www.expanse.tech/docs/roadmap.pdf
Activity: 284

done reading the latest newsletter, can't wait for the  coming expanse DAO  live.
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Watching, still reading through all of these pages

Of the Newsletter? That will give a good idea of the progress and what is next. If you mean Bitcointalk, for better or worse we went with a non-moderated thread on Bitcointalk, this allows everyone to speak up and keeps the thread bumped, but our direct "competitors" with moderated threads make newbie accounts here and attempt to spread misinformation, as well as a lot of useless posts asking about price a million times, but I guess that is most of Bitcointalk content. Smiley   
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Looks like a bunch of scattered ends of questions not getting answered by the Expanse community.  I can understand the dip in price.  Coin growth involves teambuilding.  I'm in no way criticizing the Dev team just people that are invested in the coin.   

What are the implications of this coin becoming popular?

We have 1600 people in our Slack and Developers available much of the time for questions, it is not hard to figure this out as we link Slack everywhere. Smiley This honestly is just for sharing information, we DO NOT BASE OUR COMMUNITY HERE. Ok? I am not even a fan of Bitcointalk as they delete my posts all the time if it suits their interests, or for whatever random reasons. Questions? Join Slack, thanks!

http://slack.expanse.tech/
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
shit coin with shit team and shit news.
always when the news comes, the price always go down. Grin
cool coin  Grin

Cool story sockpuppet. 
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Looks like a bunch of scattered ends of questions not getting answered by the Expanse community.  I can understand the dip in price.  Coin growth involves teambuilding.  I'm in no way criticizing the Dev team just people that are invested in the coin.   

What are the implications of this coin becoming popular?
shit coin with shit team and shit news.
always when the news comes, the price always go down. Grin
cool coin  Grin
Activity: 350
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
EXP is on the move
To the moon Cheesy
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
LOL

And again down for over 2 weeks and back to 0.00026.
The whole rising is gone and still people act like all is great ??

This coins is going steady down since 20 July 2016, I don't know what this brings in the future,
but if I draw the line, things only can go down further.
Or a reall great boost is needed, and I don't see that.

Still have 2K+ question is for how long Wink

Bitcoin rise smashed up all the altcoins including Expanse. Your suggestion of EXP going down is justified if only Bitcoin rally continues to 2000-3000 USD area. In that case all the altcoins will crash significantly. I was skeptical regarding the BTC rise but now I see that I was completely wrong. Bull trend continues and alts are crashing everyday. So, it is more sophisticated to hold all the portfolio in BTC while bull trend is intact.
Jump to: