Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 123. (Read 961460 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Nothing new from months. What do you expect!

I agree! Nothing to wait  from this coin! It's done! No future for it!

i hope your not in crypto to make money with this attitude but I will advise you to read the newsletter and educate yourself before you end up missing the train.

Smart contracts are the future.. Way more important and future proof than your average money based coins like bitcoin.

If you pay close attention to bonds. This is not a change in consensus layer. This is a smart contract that runs on the blockchain and for all practical purposes is no different than a regular organization in itself.

aha from 31k to 44k, and again 31k very soon (now 35k)!And that's all for few hours! Scam trade on it like always! some dolphin did exit from it or developers sold a little!

to be honest - the 1 month trend is pretty damn positive - please review

good btc is growing, trash to 20k again!

why so angry? i think we will see slow uptrend, this is not pumpanddump coin.

aha, good joke!
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.

I agree! Nothing to wait  from this coin! It's done! No future for it!

i hope your not in crypto to make money with this attitude but I will advise you to read the newsletter and educate yourself before you end up missing the train.

Smart contracts are the future.. Way more important and future proof than your average money based coins like bitcoin.

If you pay close attention to bonds. This is not a change in consensus layer. This is a smart contract that runs on the blockchain and for all practical purposes is no different than a regular organization in itself.

aha from 31k to 44k, and again 31k very soon (now 35k)!And that's all for few hours! Scam trade on it like always! some dolphin did exit from it or developers sold a little!

why so angry? i think we will see slow uptrend, this is not pumpanddump coin.

I agree! Nothing to wait  from this coin! It's done! No future for it!

legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

there's expanse newsletters every two weeks, and if you are reading it there are a lot of stuff like project improvements and developments, youll be updated, you just have to read! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
Can someone from ur team compile expanse miner for centos please ? and give me the download link,i really cant compile it on any centos,only on ubuntu and others and cant make the static

generally people compile their own binaries for linux distros
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

Go read the newsletter before making ignorant statements!

http://blog.expanse.tech

Also, join the slack!
Activity: 528

do you keep up to date with the newsletter? http://blog.expanse.tech

theres always something new going on.. just have to be informed Smiley

Activity: 642
when will pos start any news ?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 501
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
Activity: 320
Merit: 101
Mai bine mort,decat asa de viu! *TM
Can someone from ur team compile expanse miner for centos please ? and give me the download link,i really cant compile it on any centos,only on ubuntu and others and cant make the static
From where can i get static compiled cpu and gpu miners for linux ?
I0127 20:08:45.628214 miner/worker.go:342] 🔨  Mined block (#507042 / d6a0b99d). Wait 5 blocks for confirmation
Seems that i get more blocks at 4000000000 diff
2017/01/27 19:39:42 Loading config: /home/Mineru/expanse-proxy/config.json
2017/01/27 19:39:42 Running with 2 threads
2017/01/27 19:39:42 Upstream: main => http://127.0.0.1:8545
2017/01/27 19:39:42 Upstream: backup => http://127.0.0.1:8545
2017/01/27 19:39:42 Default upstream: main => http://127.0.0.1:8545
2017/01/27 19:39:42 New block to mine on main at height: 507028
2017/01/27 19:39:42 Set block refresh every 100ms
2017/01/27 19:39:54 Valid share from Minerul@ip at difficulty 4000000000
2017/01/27 19:40:28 New block to mine on main at height: 507029
2017/01/27 19:41:04 Valid share from Minerul@ip at difficulty 4000000000
2017/01/27 19:41:15 Valid share from Minerul@ip at difficulty 4000000000

i`m using the command from expanse pool description ethminer.exe -G -F ip:port/miner/40(on pool said 20)/user

how do i know if everything is right,do i need to change the diff ,i see the actual diff is 1,293,599,865,632,710,000   ,how can i set it up for the miner to get the actual diff .. ?

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
seems to be following a consistent uptrend
2017/01/26 13:29:12 Upstream share found by miner Miner1@ at height 505671

I`m getting blocks and after i check them i got no balance and seems someone else got it and the balance,its because of this ?!
I0126 13:39:04.175866 p2p/discover/ntp.go:58] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I0126 13:39:04.175880 p2p/discover/ntp.go:59] System clock seems off by 2m33.104589172s, which can prevent network connectivity
I0126 13:39:04.175885 p2p/discover/ntp.go:60] Please enable network time synchronisation in system settings
I0126 13:39:04.175889 p2p/discover/ntp.go:61] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can these 2 min be the problem ?!
Jump to: