Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 142. (Read 961460 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Hi everyone,

I wanted to speak with some users/devs in reference to security but I tried to join the slack and it did not work properly. Is the slack channel down?
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

So this is the news that drives the price up by 18% today, I miss this trade

I believe it has to do with this and the overall amazing trustworthiness of Expanse as a coin and the usability of the platform overall.. its everything that eth is but better. Compared to others, its above and beyond.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com

Looks great.. I am really excited about the whole voting test. Its cool.. and give me hope that maybe someday we will have fair elections in this country. 5mil

Thanks, a lot of Blockchain stuff is just hype, but voting is one situation where Blockchain (Expanse in this case) is totally superior to the old methods. We are quite excited to be getting closer to the release of the Expanse DAO, as this is part of the voting module later and voting will also be with a DAPP there, and very easy to vote with.
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

Looks great.. I am really excited about the whole voting test. Its cool.. and give me hope that maybe someday we will have fair elections in this country. 5mil
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Think we have found the bottom  Huh seems as if 30k is a key support level

Time to buy Smiley

yeah i think we have definitely found the bottom. cheers to those who bought the dip, next target is 80k
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Franko and James scammers putting up fake buy walls to pump the coin and sell on bagholders  Grin Grin Grin

guess ya missed all the good news lately.

lots of major project development this week. =)

oh, and if this was a scam coin, many wouldn't even acknowledge it.

First thing to do with bullshiters like that guy, check their past posts. If they are not sockpuppets you can usually figure out their motive in about 30 seconds.

Check post 9 of his, he uses the same words for Digishield, he is a real piece of work.
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Franko and James scammers putting up fake buy walls to pump the coin and sell on bagholders  Grin Grin Grin

You are the one coming here from another project spreading lies. (Check his past posts, he is from ETC)

Notice how I never do stuff like that? Go around into other threads FUDing the competition? I never go into other projects and act shady like you do. That is actually what real scammers do. I don't have a single BTC on Poloniex, just some various Alts that are not EXP, my EXP is in cold storage. People like you are what is wrong with Crypto.

Activity: 804
Merit: 501

guess ya missed all the good news lately.

lots of major project development this week. =)

oh, and if this was a scam coin, many wouldn't even acknowledge it.
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
newsletter comes out tomorrow on the 1st?!

Yes sir, always comes out on the first and 15th.

Thanks for verifying.  Wasn't able to get in slack lately, because I was traveling for a Global Warming meeting.

what was your carbon footprint using up all that fuel to tell others how to live? what a joke.

What exactly are you doing to save the planet?  Oh, and it's not about telling people how to live, it's about informing the government, as well as a few of my company's clients on sustainable energy which is cheaper to manufacture than current means of energy sources.

The joke is actually quite saddening to say that yes, you're posting on the internet and you're anonymity may empower your self-esteem, but this doesn't change the fact that the problem still exist.

save the earth at the same time buy coins that are mined by using massive amounts of fossil fuels you fool!

hmmmm, hmmmm....  hmmm.  bingo!  alternative energies!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Franko and James scammers putting up fake buy walls to pump the coin and sell on bagholders  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 109
Merit: 12
Must buy for the next 24h Shocked Cool
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Buy support for Expanse building on polo Smiley

Dramatically, and the price is moving up.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Buy support for Expanse building on polo Smiley
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com

Something cool I just noticed, must be fairly new. There is now an instant buy/sell icon on Coinmarketcap that links our instant exchange partner Changelley! Very cool! (Oh, and the price is starting to recover too... that is good)
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com

Thanks for verifying.  Wasn't able to get in slack lately, because I was traveling for a Global Warming meeting.

what was your carbon footprint using up all that fuel to tell others how to live? what a joke.

What exactly are you doing to save the planet?  Oh, and it's not about telling people how to live, it's about informing the government, as well as a few of my company's clients on sustainable energy which is cheaper to manufacture than current means of energy sources.

The joke is actually quite saddening to say that yes, you're posting on the internet and you're anonymity may empower your self-esteem, but this doesn't change the fact that the problem still exist.

save the earth at the same time buy coins that are mined by using massive amounts of fossil fuels you fool!

Mining can be done with solar and clean energy. There is no requirement for fossil fuel usage whatsoever. Now, compare crypto to fiat, banks and trucks and printing presses and guards, it is a false narrative that Bitcoin, Alts, or any proof of work has some meaningful impact on fossil fuel use compared to traditional finance and paper money. Does proof of work use more electricity than staking? Yes, it also distributes the tokens far more fairly, that is the trade off.

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

Thanks for verifying.  Wasn't able to get in slack lately, because I was traveling for a Global Warming meeting.

What exactly are you doing to save the planet?  Oh, and it's not about telling people how to live, it's about informing the government, as well as a few of my company's clients on sustainable energy which is cheaper to manufacture than current means of energy sources.

Not sure what kind of utopian planet you speak of but on earth resources are their for being used. Its just that you should use them wisely and where you could reduce the emission then do that.

Blockchain based systems will save enormous amounts of fossil fuels in the long run since they are very good at two things which the govt spends a lot of money on otherwise.

One is to store the info and second is to prove that its secure. Both these problems will be solved by blockchain based systems thus saving the planet in the long run.

I would say blockchain is a green solution so stop whining and buy some EXP on discount.
Jump to: