Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 148. (Read 961460 times)

Activity: 337
Merit: 250
Price keeps dropping and volume is very low. What's wrong? Why is there no interest in this project? Does EXP have a marketing team?

yes we do.  if you've been following this thread, you'll know why the price is falling.  for the most part, BTC is up.

"For the most part". Yes keep telling that to yourself. Since July EXP has been falling with minor pumps (wouldn't even call it that) inbetween when your newsletter comes out and instantly sold off by GUESS WHO.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Borderless is a joke and should be renamed to "Useless for real world application". Marriage on a blockchain...what a f*cking gimmick.

Not sure gimmick is the correct term to use.

gim·mick
ˈɡimik/
noun
noun: gimmick; plural noun: gimmicks

a trick or device intended to attract attention, publicity, or business.

Do not, many ad their doubts cryptocurrency during the early stages since BTC.  Borderless is much more than a marriage.  Unsure about the polotics in your country, but in most they are very corrupt.  Borderless provides absolute transparency.
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
Price keeps dropping and volume is very low. What's wrong? Why is there no interest in this project? Does EXP have a marketing team?

yes we do.  if you've been following this thread, you'll know why the price is falling.  for the most part, BTC is up.
Borderless is a joke and should be renamed to "Useless for real world application". Marriage on a blockchain...what a f*cking gimmick.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Yup. My 5 BTC investment is now worth 4. Sucks, no doubt. If only I had a Bitcoin to make it 5 again  Grin

it might be because people have wised to their 12 million pre-mine stash
Activity: 23
Yup. My 5 BTC investment is now worth 4. Sucks, no doubt. If only I had a Bitcoin to make it 5 again  Grin
why is this crashing so hard  Huh Inb4 Bitcoin up. This coin doesn't recover if BTC balances.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Damn EXPANSE is taking huge hits

Looks like the bubble is about to burst and the price is returning back to the 1 yr old price

It might goto 10-20k soon.

I might be wrong, but be careful
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
ENVIRON - FUND FOR ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION!
Nothing is impossible
Good luck
Activity: 350
The new roadmap of EXP is really great! Smiley
Activity: 106
Merit: 10

[/quote]

where to download 1.4.0?
[/quote]

if half the internet werent down today XD -- https://github.com/ethcore/parity/tree/master/ethcore/res/ethereum
Activity: 148
Hi. with some key parameters needed to run PARITY, which would connect to the network EXPANSE?

--chain=expanse

nice thanks

I have version 1.3.8 PARITY with this key  --chain=expanse produces an error

Download the expanse.json from parity github repo. copy it into your parity directory and add -chain ./expanse.json to the start command
The buildin flag -chain expanse will come with next version.

Command promt:
Parity.exe  --chain c:/blockchain exp/expanse.json   .... right?

I'm not sure if its integrated into parity 1.3.8 but I know its in 1.4

where to download 1.4.0?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Hi. with some key parameters needed to run PARITY, which would connect to the network EXPANSE?

--chain=expanse

nice thanks

Download the expanse.json from parity github repo. copy it into your parity directory and add -chain ./expanse.json to the start command

Command promt:

I'm not sure if its integrated into parity 1.3.8 but I know its in 1.4
Activity: 148

--chain=expanse

nice thanks

Command promt:
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
https://cointelegraph.com/news/trump-calls-us-elections-rigged-blockchain-could-make-them-honest

A completely transparent, immutable, censorship-proof, collusion-proof voting module on the blockchain will be released soon by Expanse

the blockchain would make it hard to rig elections, thats for sure  Cool

That is our entire goal, to make a software that makes it hard to rig elections. That's whats cool about building every piece to the Expanse DAO as a module, the pieces can be used individually and interpreted in many other ways.

Would it be possible to have this as a feature in the wallet?

Yes its possible to integrate it into the mist wallet, and that is something we have talked about before, adding the borderless functionality into mist.

It seems mist is a little out of date so I assume you guys will update that first and then possible integrate borderless? That would be really cool.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
https://cointelegraph.com/news/trump-calls-us-elections-rigged-blockchain-could-make-them-honest

A completely transparent, immutable, censorship-proof, collusion-proof voting module on the blockchain will be released soon by Expanse

That is our entire goal, to make a software that makes it hard to rig elections. That's whats cool about building every piece to the Expanse DAO as a module, the pieces can be used individually and interpreted in many other ways.

Yes its possible to integrate it into the mist wallet, and that is something we have talked about before, adding the borderless functionality into mist.
Activity: 804
Merit: 501

legendary
Franko is Freedom

Activity: 39

I actually thought Bernie Sanders would be tied to something like this first, but hey at least someone is. 
Jump to: