Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 152. (Read 961460 times)

Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Cryptobulgarian ninja
I can't really tell but it seems like he is angry because you didnt try to promote the other contestants but then again why would you?

Nooo, smart boy

It's because he didn't try to instigates you to share any idea to the camp  Wink. The anger is for weak people! Grin

P.S.

Roadmaps after roadmaps will come time when some work would be needs to get done! Grin
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Is it true that Expanse is coming out with the new roadmap soon? What about Borderless?

Yes its true. Exp's roadmap will be released first, and then Borderless's later.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Is it true that Expanse is coming out with the new roadmap soon? What about Borderless?
I can't really tell but it seems like he is angry because you didnt try to promote the other contestants but then again why would you?
legendary
Franko is Freedom
I still don't understand your gripe.. :/

-shrug-
Cryptobulgarian ninja

I voted for it, but now I'm sorry for that.
   It's not fair Franko to promote it like that, there are better ideas than his and I'm thankful there are judges where could find Franko's spam.

I didn't see any other coin Dev(of the popular coins) to looking for financial source from #hack.ether.camp to pays salaries like promote his main old idea.

If you prefer to continue with the spam, why don't you promote #hack.ether.camp at all after you've already posted your participation there?

What are you even talking about? $50k would let us hire another developer to speed up development. Sharing it is exactly what ether.camp has asked everyone to do. Yes I want to win, yes I want to share my ideas.. like... why wouldnt I? Other devs arnt as involved in everything as I am. You are trying to fud me for being active in our community.. that doesnt even make sense dude.

Furthermore its not about who's idea is better, its about who's idea is more implemented. Implementation will always be worth more than an idea on paper. Wink Sorry bud, but you are in the wrong here.

Easy boy, easy  Grin ... the question was:

Why don't you promote #hack.ether.camp at all after you've already posted your participation there?

The rest from me was just a ascertainment, you know very good.  Smiley Grin

P.S.

Any newbie account for a response  again!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
There is also a charity EXP is affiliated with, right?

"There's a saying about assumptions.  The saying goes, it makes you look like a donkey"

It's not fair Franko to promote it like that, there are better ideas than his and I'm thankful there are judges where could find Franko's spam.

I didn't see any other coin Dev(of the popular coins) to looking for financial source from #hack.ether.camp to pays salaries like promote his main old idea.

If you prefer to continue with the spam, why don't you promote #hack.ether.camp at all after you've already posted your participation there?
Furthermore its not about who's idea is better, its about who's idea is more implemented. Implementation will always be worth more than an idea on paper. Wink Sorry bud, but you are in the wrong here.

You are 100% right about this. Everyone knows good ideas are a dime a dozen. The judges will probably pick one of their friends ideas anyways. That's what crypto is known for. Friends helping friends and backroom deals.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
legendary
Franko is Freedom

What are you even talking about? $50k would let us hire another developer to speed up development. Sharing it is exactly what ether.camp has asked everyone to do. Yes I want to win, yes I want to share my ideas.. like... why wouldnt I? Other devs arnt as involved in everything as I am. You are trying to fud me for being active in our community.. that doesnt even make sense dude.
Cryptobulgarian ninja

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
[ Expanse Mining Pool Hub ]
https://expanse.miningpoolhub.com

Updated Expanse to latest version v1.4.16
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

Everything will be up for community discussion once we get to that point. We might stay PoW, we might go hybrid, or we might go full PoS, its really up to the community. I'm a fan of the hybrid model.

Great! It is good to have a good consensus among the community, in which, the decisions are based on the holders of EXP instead of the dev team. If the community decides hybrid, then it would be fantastic (as I love this model too) but otherwise, it is best to choose the right path in order for EXP to survive long term.

I have seen than ETH has suffered from many security flaws. Hopefully, Expanse can prove to become better as security, scalability, and most of all inmutability becomes its number one priority. Looking forward for more exciting updates!  Cheesy
Activity: 528

Voted.  How much more support is needed to win?  I can talk to my investment firm's team to show some love.

It's about half way there, top idea is 89 votes, second is 75 votes, and borderless is tied at 3rd with 40 votes
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

Voted.  How much more support is needed to win?  I can talk to my investment firm's team to show some love.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Not to worry, EXP will be back up in price soon and stronger. Buy don't sell lol I've seen this cycle before

Been mining and selling this coin since the start pretty much, and it has become my "steady eddie" in alts  Smiley

Sure I bounce test other coins here and there, most my hash stays with EXP...  its been a great coin and still is

Thanks! I have a pretty strong feeling people will be happy in the long run here. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin
Feel free to try https://exp.suprnova.cc as a backu pool.. Claymore etc supported as well
Turn my few rigs to you now. Lets check how its going here.
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Jump to: