Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 150. (Read 961460 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Tomorrow morning the website should go live.
Activity: 528
Merit: 250
http://blog.expanse.tech/post/151836709088/expanse-newsletter-vo-1-no12-10152016

Check out the exciting new Expanse Newsletter! Thanks!

Looks good! Nice work guys, keep it up  Shocked cant wait to see the new site!! Any ETA or hints you can give us  Grin Cool

as soon as the finishing touches are polished off! referencing the newsletter, should be any day now.
Activity: 528
Hi. with some key parameters needed to run PARITY, which would connect to the network EXPANSE?

--chain=expanse
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Hi. with some key parameters needed to run PARITY, which would connect to the network EXPANSE?
Activity: 106
http://blog.expanse.tech/post/151836709088/expanse-newsletter-vo-1-no12-10152016

Check out the exciting new Expanse Newsletter! Thanks!

Looks good! Nice work guys, keep it up  Shocked cant wait to see the new site!! Any ETA or hints you can give us  Grin Cool
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
i'm install a new wallet to another PC.  what does it mean when system clock is off in gexp?
Activity: 441
Merit: 252
The new Expanse website is also nearly completed and is just being tweaked and edited at this very moment and will release imminently. Additionally, an exciting new Voting Dapp is about to be released for Expanse in time for the Elections in the USA, and best of all, we are releasing the Roadmap today (below) so you can see where we are at with all the amazing things coming to the Expanse community!

http://btc12.com/thread-248.htm

Q1 2017 looks exciting.

Can we speed up the clock a bit? Smiley I'm anxious!
Activity: 716
Merit: 500
Nice update with the newsletter/roadmap exp at this price looks good will be waiting and watching to see the future for exp. Keep up the good work
Activity: 107
The new Expanse website is also nearly completed and is just being tweaked and edited at this very moment and will release imminently. Additionally, an exciting new Voting Dapp is about to be released for Expanse in time for the Elections in the USA, and best of all, we are releasing the Roadmap today (below) so you can see where we are at with all the amazing things coming to the Expanse community!

http://btc12.com/thread-248.htm
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Where is the update for the game being created?

Thats planned to be released Q2 2017 from my understanding.

game?Huh

They are likely talking about EXP.LIFE, it is more than a game, but that is for the future.

legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
bi-monthly newsletter tomorrow?

Yes, complete now actually, I am just waiting on one more report from a contributor to add to the News.

Thats planned to be released Q2 2017 from my understanding.

game?Huh
Activity: 546
Let us perceive a "marriage" as a contract on Borderless which is a governance platform, having said that it is easier to see the possible use case for the tech behind Expanse. A contract could potentialy be just about anything we could think of, a bank transfer, a game login,perhaps something even on the Iot, or any other kind of contract between two or more entities (addresses) depending on the future develompent of Expanse, with platforms covering the desired area of use.

Real world use is practically endless with such tech.
Plus is the fact they are a ETH fork with people working out the bugs out of it as they go, I couldnt ask for more from any dev team

Not part of the dev team, not taking money from the team or anything like that just thinking it really cool tech.

Attempts to screw blockchain will be even to the dogs ass.
Name DOGEshit coin. Really cool tech.

Huh? Anyways, Expanse has already done so much more than any of the Ethereum clones and I would argue than Ethereum itself, with much less money. LISK had, what, a 10 million ico if i recall? and they dont have nearly as much progress as we are seeing with Borderless and Expanse. And you can talk premine all day but EXP premine is mostly in tact untouched and ETH had a big premine of 13 million? and ALSO ico'ed like 50 mil... soooo i think based on the progress made here, Expanse should be about $100 based on progress that has been made.
Compare with Ether just a shame. As a flea on a dog.
85% premine is too much. Please rate the degree of selflessness  Grin
The only EXP chance is the continued ETHER success.

You either don't speak English, or have an IQ of 30.

Im not sure where you get the idea that I dont speak english or I am uneducated as your posts are the ones that are incoherent and disjointed. Anyways, Its good to see some active discussion here.
Btw, Expanse > Ethereum
@Milly6 never mind. Newbie to issue a quote wrong.
He just farted in a puddle  Cheesy
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
bi-monthly newsletter tomorrow?
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
Let us perceive a "marriage" as a contract on Borderless which is a governance platform, having said that it is easier to see the possible use case for the tech behind Expanse. A contract could potentialy be just about anything we could think of, a bank transfer, a game login,perhaps something even on the Iot, or any other kind of contract between two or more entities (addresses) depending on the future develompent of Expanse, with platforms covering the desired area of use.

Real world use is practically endless with such tech.
Plus is the fact they are a ETH fork with people working out the bugs out of it as they go, I couldnt ask for more from any dev team

Not part of the dev team, not taking money from the team or anything like that just thinking it really cool tech.

Attempts to screw blockchain will be even to the dogs ass.
Name DOGEshit coin. Really cool tech.

Huh? Anyways, Expanse has already done so much more than any of the Ethereum clones and I would argue than Ethereum itself, with much less money. LISK had, what, a 10 million ico if i recall? and they dont have nearly as much progress as we are seeing with Borderless and Expanse. And you can talk premine all day but EXP premine is mostly in tact untouched and ETH had a big premine of 13 million? and ALSO ico'ed like 50 mil... soooo i think based on the progress made here, Expanse should be about $100 based on progress that has been made.
Compare with Ether just a shame. As a flea on a dog.
85% premine is too much. Please rate the degree of selflessness  Grin
The only EXP chance is the continued ETHER success.

You either don't speak English, or have an IQ of 30.

Im not sure where you get the idea that I dont speak english or I am uneducated as your posts are the ones that are incoherent and disjointed. Anyways, Its good to see some active discussion here.
Btw, Expanse > Ethereum
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
guys, what happend with EXP, i am in silence from months, support, mining, but this price is ....

read recent thread post from last week.  also, BTC is up.

under hero members i dont need advice , lol ....

Well how about if I say the same thing since I am legendary and you are not.. Class warfare is the opposite of what expanse is about, just because you have hero account means NOTHING.

Read recent thread post from last week.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
guys, what happend with EXP, i am in silence from months, support, mining, but this price is ....

under hero members i dont need advice , lol ....

Jump to: