Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 15. (Read 961418 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Defaced you also fked up on your horrible idea of twitch streaming.

please explain to users watching that they are not gonna get any expanse and that ur just scamming them, wasting people's time. have you done that yet?

thanks.

Im adding you to the ignore list as well because I dont have time for toxic people like you.

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
hi, how is this coin doing?

active devs?
This coin is becoming more successful. Go Expanse!
Many months ago,downloaded and bourght some coins.
Devs may condiser to change to POS consensus algo.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Defaced you also fked up on your horrible idea of twitch streaming.

please explain to users watching that they are not gonna get any expanse and that ur just scamming them, wasting people's time. have you done that yet?

thanks.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Man, the only useful function on bitcointalk is the ignore button. <3

Imagine what bitcointalk would be like with out such an adorable assortment of relentless sociopaths and their collection of sock puppet accounts.. It wouldnt even be worth coming here.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250

active devs?
This coin is becoming more successful. Go Expanse!
copper member
Activity: 23
wow, it isn't first stable fork, I will find and post it here..
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Lots of noobs here. Stop wasting time of dev. Go work something!
Dev is legendary you are all noobs. I will ignore all noobs just to keep forum useful.
Do it better noobs, you do nothing, dev is right!
Activity: 69
- Axia promised us alot of shit, took alot of our money and didnt deliver.
 - David Drake, promised us alot of shit, took alot of our money and ended up being a face on a website type of adviser.
 - Locopixel, promised us alot of shit, then over and over and over raised their price and changed the contract so we dumped them and instead increased the size of our team by 20 people.
 - I DID do interviews with Forbes and NY Times, but they didnt get run.. because thats just how things are sometimes.

It's like this though, I havnt seen you contribute anything meaningful at all to Expanse. And, no, bumping this thread over and over doesn't count. SO, the moment you start contributing is the moment ill take you a little more serious. Thanks.

So when you first answered to my post saying "all of those happened", you actually meant to say "none of those happened"
legendary
Franko is Freedom
 - Axia promised us alot of shit, took alot of our money and didnt deliver.
 - David Drake, promised us alot of shit, took alot of our money and ended up being a face on a website type of adviser.
 - Locopixel, promised us alot of shit, then over and over and over raised their price and changed the contract so we dumped them and instead increased the size of our team by 20 people.
 - I DID do interviews with Forbes and NY Times, but they didnt get run.. because thats just how things are sometimes.

It's like this though, I havnt seen you contribute anything meaningful at all to Expanse. And, no, bumping this thread over and over doesn't count. SO, the moment you start contributing is the moment ill take you a little more serious. Thanks.
Activity: 69
Just because we have a premine doesnt mean we need to give it all away to botters Wink Anyone advocating for such a thing is suspect.

EXPB will be moved to streamcoins after we implement KYC.
Premined coins should be used as efficiently as possible.
Those coins should only be used for massive marketing bounties at the right period, when those sort of campaigns can have bigger impacts on Expanse price.

Marketing? What marketing?
There where some huge news that they had some interviews lined up and an awesome marketing company would do their marketing. Also some hot shot new advisor with big business connections.
Guess which one of those actually happened?

All of them. Smiley

Please show me what has that AXIA marketing company done to promote expanse?
Where are the interviews that you claimed where given to Forbes, NY times and what not?
What did David Drake do for Expanse?
Also the deal with Logopixel. Was hyped in the newsletter in the beginning of the year. Haven't heard anything since.
The newsletter has become so thin that they have to use their own quotes from the Discord channel.
Activity: 64

active devs?
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Just because we have a premine doesnt mean we need to give it all away to botters Wink Anyone advocating for such a thing is suspect.

EXPB will be moved to streamcoins after we implement KYC.
Premined coins should be used as efficiently as possible.
Those coins should only be used for massive marketing bounties at the right period, when those sort of campaigns can have bigger impacts on Expanse price.

Marketing? What marketing?
There where some huge news that they had some interviews lined up and an awesome marketing company would do their marketing. Also some hot shot new advisor with big business connections.
Guess which one of those actually happened?

All of them. Smiley
Activity: 134
when are you muppets going to get off your asses and make the EXP exchange a reality?

I thought you wanted to be the next Binance?

Make it happen.

Kiss Kiss Kiss
Binance or Bitmex will play important role to motivate newcomers investing money into Expanse.
Activity: 13
I am sure that the rating of this project will grow and will be at a good level, this project includes a number of best things: an excellent team, an excellent product, an excellent idea. I am sure that the company will take the leading place in this world. To join this project, it's really an excellent project!!! Excellent project with working projects and with a team of professionals! A healthy life is the key to success! Don't miss a chance to be a part of it !
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
Worlds first streamable coin, removes the store after 7500 expanse sold

pathetic the store page is gone now are you guys gonna update it soon or what? i have 30 000 points after subscribing and its just time to Un-Subscribe soon since you guys cant keep your own promises.

has 8 million coin pre mine, spends 7500 on this and then you're out of expanse, hope this is a joke and that ur bringing more coins up soon.

this project was a joke from the begining with franko the stoner and james clayton the scammer. it was nothing but a eth fork and they sit back and wait for eth to code only to copy and paste.
Activity: 266
When are you guys adding more coins to twitch stream?

Activity: 2506
Merit: 319
I am feeling this a very good project. Your company team members are looking very good and strong

Scotii actually regularly go to strongman contests

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Now even look at the price and place on the CMC is very difficult. I can't even believe the coin fell so hard, it slid down. What is going on and is the team going to do something about it to improve the situation?  Sad
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
when are you muppets going to get off your asses and make the EXP exchange a reality?

I thought you wanted to be the next Binance?

Make it happen.

Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
With $5.5 average ethereum tranasction fee (at the moment) I think its right time for some faster and cheaper
alternative ERC20 compatible networks like expanse, and it seems some teams recognized it

https://slips.io/

More about that in the last newsletter

https://expanse.tech/expanse-newsletter-vo-3-no-12-07-01-2018/

Interesting…

Do you guys think it's possible to write token contracts in a way that make changing chains possible? Like, burn one token on the ETH chain, get a token on the EXP chain and vice versa?

I imagine it's hard to get around the usual problems (i.e. oracle problem), but there could be something there.
Pages:
Jump to: