Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 17. (Read 961418 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I hope your business runs successfully! Good luck DEV's.
Activity: 31
You dont have to add a key to start the wallet, click "mainnet" then you can skip everything else if you'd like.

Yeah, I recently d/l the wallet and didn't have issues. Blocks synced incredibly fast too. 
Activity: 266
9 million exp pre mined.

But runs out of twitch idea after 7500?  rofl all the streamers who were watching un-subscribed got NO coins cause all the ones with Sub bought them up, it only took like 50 subbed accounts to make the whole project a joke lol and here you want to support thousands of new users with expanse.

i suggest taking out atleast 500 000 of those expanse and put them on the twitch so u can atleast support it for 6-12 months, when are we gonna see some truth to these pre mined coins? or are they still locked for devs to use? im pretty sure instead of spreading it you all put it to a 4/7 lock in one wallet where only 4 ppl needs the code meanwhile the others can be Lost in the process.
would be hillarious if you guys already had lost a key which you probably already have putting all those 9 million expanse which is like half of the entire coin despite being mined for 3 years which is what i think is the

My idea is, make another ethash coin with a 40-45 sec blocktime without that massive pre mine, the huge ego of these devs is just insane they just want to get rich quick scheme and when you finally want to give out exp for free over twitch streaming, you cant even support it, its been out of stock for a month+ now.

Like, Come on.

Expanse is good because of the low DAG File and high blocktime, all it takes to knock this coin out is One other ethash coin with a high blocktime with maybe 30s thats all it takes really. expanse still unique cause of this because no other has done it yet but its coming and its coming before eth hits 4gb
Merit: 12
Hello, am still looking detailed fact/evaluation review about ICO project. Did anyone experience and interested? DM me~thank you.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello Expanse believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Expanse at: https://cointopper.com/coin/expanse

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
You dont have to add a key to start the wallet, click "mainnet" then you can skip everything else if you'd like.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 319
Latest newsletter:

https://expanse.tech/expanse-newsletter-vo-3-no-10-6-1-2018/

Short:

Airdrops soon
Two new people in team
Streamcoins alpha launched
Detailed infor how to apply for and get grants
new partnership (with https://anytrades.net/ )

Activity: 26
I hope the project will have more support and the devs will have more motivate to work hard
Guys dont express your opinion here. James and branco like to ban everyone whos not with what they say, kinda like in Cuba or Russia, when you say something against the government, you get exciled lol. buy hey, they want to gamify our lives with a DAO Cheesy Thats gonna be helluva decentralised Cheesy

James is not part of team anymore, and you probably meant Franko

They're not admins here though, so can't ban you
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Guys dont express your opinion here. James and branco like to ban everyone whos not with what they say, kinda like in Cuba or Russia, when you say something against the government, you get exciled lol. buy hey, they want to gamify our lives with a DAO Cheesy Thats gonna be helluva decentralised Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
So much wallet problems its not sending the coins.

Download latest wallet, Delete all previous files in appdata besides your keystores.

delete old wallet.exe folder and extract new fresh wallet 0.9.4 or whatever, let it redownload the GEXP and everything else in appdata, oh boy and still not working.

This fucking piss again everytime when i need it, every fucking time i need the wallet its never working and even deleting and letting it redownload the rest and still not working, this project is fucking annoying despite the crowdfund and twitch you guys cant even make a proper wallet to the blockchain.

i have 6 peers, i have 5-8 ping with 250 Mbps network, doesn't get more real than that when its not sending.

I just downloaded last few thousands blocks in under a minute, 2 peers, 70Mbps, 30 ping...its probably your PC or network

I had problems about week ago, but everyone had it back then, now its fine for everyone but you
Learn to read, i said Sending coins, obviously it downloads everything just fine but the thing itself doesn't work to send coins with.

Also for the fuckings 3 years now, you still have to ADD a Key  just to "Launch wallet" or else it will sit like this. the team here still stoned as fuck after being told this so many times by "Everyone" yet cant do shit about it now can they unless they copy someone else.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

lol, so true!

Download latest wallet, Delete all previous files in appdata besides your keystores.

delete old wallet.exe folder and extract new fresh wallet 0.9.4 or whatever, let it redownload the GEXP and everything else in appdata, oh boy and still not working.

This fucking piss again everytime when i need it, every fucking time i need the wallet its never working and even deleting and letting it redownload the rest and still not working, this project is fucking annoying despite the crowdfund and twitch you guys cant even make a proper wallet to the blockchain.

i have 6 peers, i have 5-8 ping with 250 Mbps network, doesn't get more real than that when its not sending.

I just downloaded last few thousands blocks in under a minute, 2 peers, 70Mbps, 30 ping...its probably your PC or network

I had problems about week ago, but everyone had it back then, now its fine for everyone but you
Learn to read, i said Sending coins, obviously it downloads everything just fine but the thing itself doesn't work to send coins with.

Also for the fuckings 3 years now, you still have to ADD a Key  just to "Launch wallet" or else it will sit like this. the team here still stoned as fuck after being told this so many times by "Everyone" yet cant do shit about it now can they unless they copy someone else.

[spoiler]https://i.imgur.com/NQj6me3.png[/spoiler]

Activity: 658
Merit: 253
Expanse can eventually become a competitor of Ethereum, innovation is born in competition. The project is evolving and does not stand still. I wish the team to continue in the same spirit and not to stop on achieved.
§
Activity: 37
Tokenlab is almost done, and that's what im waiting on before moving adn and frk to the new frk:lucrii token, The reason im waiting on tokenlab is because tokenlab has the functionality to token swap built in and will make the whole process easier. Smiley

I know ive been really slow to do this and i completely apologize.

Almost a year ago you apologized. Sadly nothing has happened in this new year either, why hasn't the swap been fixed yet?
Sorry to say but I don't know any good dev that handles his business like that.
Activity: 131
Join Ucypto.net pool to mine Expanse
Ucrypto.net - multipool. No registration needed. Algoritms Ethash and Equihash are available:[ETH][ELLA][EXP][WHL][PIRL][DBIX][PGC][ETC][MUSIC][UBQ][AKA][VIC] and [ZEC][ZCL][HUSH][BTG][ETH]
Real Anonymous Mining
High-speed Matching Engine
0,5% fee
Full-dimension Protection
Payouts every 2 hours
24\7 support and chat on the website.
We are miners and we know what miners need.
Our website - https://ucrypto.net/
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
My wallet is almost 3 days behind the latest blockheight, bootnode is lagging or what? And why is wallet not connecting to any other node except bootnode, even after few hours online?

node issue should be resolved now. 

as mentioned earlier, i was able to connect to other peers, just not at many or as fast.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
If someone is interested in writting smart contracts on Expanse Blockchain and don't know who to do it, here a good article about:
https://medium.com/@dinc334/how-to-deploy-smart-contracts-on-expanse-blockchain-f3d68b4c0523
Thank for sharing the article. It is really informative.
Pages:
Jump to: