Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 11. (Read 961415 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
So you guys moved to cloning ETH now? Thought this coin was coming as a bitcoin clone  Huh

It was always an ETH fork.

https://www.binance.com/en/trade/EXP_BTC

EXPANSE ===> TO DA MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

Activity: 588
Merit: 1
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
EXP.LIFE Life, Gamified
EXP.LIFE turns life into a game. Earn life experience by overcoming challenges.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj727HmAsKQ&feature=youtu.be&a=
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Will I receive them if my EXPs are on Bittrex?

Bittrex will get them, but then its up to them to give it (or not) to their users.

So you have to ask their support, or play safe and keep EXP in your own wallet

thank you for the answer, i am mining exp and dont know pex , have 2 questions

is this coin ?

https://yobit.net/en/trade/PEX/BTC

and second, i not find pex on bittrex, so if they get the coins, they havent how to give to them users

PEX on yobit isnt EXPEX
Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Bittrex will get them, but then its up to them to give it (or not) to their users.

thank you for the answer, i am mining exp and dont know pex , have 2 questions

is this coin ?

https://yobit.net/en/trade/PEX/BTC

and second, i not find pex on bittrex, so if they get the coins, they havent how to give to them users

Activity: 2492
Merit: 319

Activity: 93
Activity: 819
Merit: 1000
what is the ratio of the airdrop? like 1 exp = ?

1 EXP = 15 PEX
1 LAB = 10 PEX

Wink
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
what is the ratio of the airdrop? like 1 exp = ?
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
The PEX Airdrop Aug 31st 2018
Make sure you have your EXP and LAB ready for the PEX airdrop coming August 31st!
The best thing to do is have your EXP and LAB stored in a local wallet like Mist, Luna, MEW, MyCrypto, or Ledger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVSjjzX0pzQ&feature=youtu.be&a=
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
So he has other projects who cares whats your point? What about Dan Larimer? Bitshares, steemit, eos. You are literally trying to bust the balls of an early adopter genius

Franko no premine, no instamine, is in devtomes as the crypto that was "too honest for its own good". Was listed on all major exchanges of the time except btc-e.
Aiden, no premine, no instamine, the experiment was successful. Was listed on all of the major exchanges and anyone could have taken it over.

Christopher Franko - early adopter genius who contributed to the body of knowledge of crypto industry for nearly 3 years for free.

Hiphoptail - coward anon soyboy greentard who has never accomplished anything in his life of value and mocks other people because he is jealous.

haha. how about this coolkudopeepeetoucher,

100k bet!

I own more than you in cryptoland, personal assets and total net worth.

Expanse (EXP)
                                                                                 0.00013301 BTC
                                                                                    Volume (24h)
                                                                                     $27,145 USD

Bitcoin Green (BITG)
                                                                                      0.00037130 BTC
                                                                                        Volume (24h)
                                                                                        $102,834 USD

I know many people might think that this kind of back and forth rhetoric is not good,

however as a potential investor it is pure gold to get this kind of information from multiple characters who are passionate about their beliefs.

Carry on gentlemen!  I'm enjoying the knowledge that you both are throwing at each other.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Less than 3 BTC worth of buy orders at BitTrex, Expanse is obviously going to The Moon but through The Earth!  Grin Grin Grin

That's fine. I'm going to start adding to my position here.  Wink
Activity: 651
Merit: 518
Less than 3 BTC worth of buy orders at BitTrex, Expanse is obviously going to The Moon but through The Earth!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 71
My disk C is running out of space, can the path for the wallet be changed to another drive?

The only way I know how to do it is start gexp by itself with the datadir flag.

./gexp.exe --datadir="e://expanse"

Then start the Mist wallet.
Activity: 221
Merit: 12
My disk C is running out of space, can the path for the wallet be changed to another drive?
Activity: 117
Thank you all for your help!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
The purse does not load and requires 1.8.12. Help

Hey Svoa, you can get it from github.com/expanse-org/go-expanse
Activity: 111
WELCOME to EXPANSE POOL

☘️CominingIO pool☘️

EXPANSE is mined here http://comining.club/

📍 SOLO/PPLNT/PROP (private group)
📍 Location: EU/RU/USA/JAP/SGP
📍 Nicehash 100% support
📍 Switching coins on the fly
📍 Android app (iOs comming soon)
Activity: 117
The purse does not load and requires 1.8.12. Help
Activity: 2492
Merit: 319
Where to find version 1.8.12, any help!

Its not wallet, its gexp, and wallet will automatically download and install it if you ask
Pages:
Jump to: