Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 13. (Read 961418 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 2
So he has other projects who cares whats your point? What about Dan Larimer? Bitshares, steemit, eos. You are literally trying to bust the balls of an early adopter genius

Franko no premine, no instamine, is in devtomes as the crypto that was "too honest for its own good". Was listed on all major exchanges of the time except btc-e.
Aiden, no premine, no instamine, the experiment was successful. Was listed on all of the major exchanges and anyone could have taken it over.

Christopher Franko - early adopter genius who contributed to the body of knowledge of crypto industry for nearly 3 years for free.

Hiphoptail - coward anon soyboy greentard who has never accomplished anything in his life of value and mocks other people because he is jealous.

haha. how about this coolkudopeepeetoucher,

100k bet!

I own more than you in cryptoland, personal assets and total net worth.

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
So he has other projects who cares whats your point? What about Dan Larimer? Bitshares, steemit, eos. You are literally trying to bust the balls of an early adopter genius

Franko no premine, no instamine, is in devtomes as the crypto that was "too honest for its own good". Was listed on all major exchanges of the time except btc-e.
Aiden, no premine, no instamine, the experiment was successful. Was listed on all of the major exchanges and anyone could have taken it over.

Christopher Franko - early adopter genius who contributed to the body of knowledge of crypto industry for nearly 3 years for free.

Hiphoptail - coward anon soyboy greentard who has never accomplished anything in his life of value and mocks other people because he is jealous.

very true!

Says some poor loser who thinks "bitcoin green" is the future. A project that cant even come up with its own branding. Yea, your adding alot of value to the world from your mom's basement. Wink

As expanse sits back for the eth team to do all the work only for exp to copy/paste the code,lol. Get a life loser.

"nuh uh you are the loser". You are too stupid to even craft your own come back. Loser. Why dont you save some energy green boy and just turn off your computer.

lol!

Expanse (EXP)
$1.04 USD

Bitcoin Green (BITG)
$2.60 USD

Ripple (XRP)
$$0.51

congratulations, Bitcoin Green more than 5 times better than Ripple, such a smash hit

Expanse (EXP)
$1.05 USD

Bitcoin Green (BITG)
$3.12 USD

Quote from: i.post.in.scam.threads on August 24, 2017, 11:48:18 AM
Quote from: coolkudos on August 23, 2017, 08:04:44 PM
I just searched for the FRK thread and it looks like defaced made a post in there the other day. After reading the post history it doesnt look like he made any release date promises like you are claiming.

There is absolutely no evidence of defaced scamming anyone and actually quiet the opposite. Everyone I know says he is one of the most transparent and honest developers in crypto. So you are mad he isnt working on FRK but what's stopping you from working on it since you feel so passionately about it? By your logic, anyone who gets a new job is a scammer. Give me a break.

So if i start a company , get lot's of investors, declare bankruptcy, keep the money, and I do it all over again with 2 other companies.. you would be ok with this? You will tell everyone who lost their money "he just got another job" ?

This is one of the last posts on the aiden thread. Promises in 2016, and it ended up with no replies in 2017.
How you can not find this info is beyond me...

Quote from: PoolMinor on July 29, 2017, 07:35:25 PM
Quote from: defaced on July 07, 2017, 08:54:10 PM
As you can see in the expanse roadmap, lucrii is on the list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIo8vX6P_O0

Quote from: defaced on September 20, 2016, 12:46:49 AM
Quote from: deepmine on September 19, 2016, 04:16:12 PM
Defaced, have you had any more thoughts about the future for Aiden we can discuss?

Yes, ive decided on integrating it with the Lucrii asset. It should be out by Q1 2017.

Yes as you can see by the above quotes, it is in his nature to kick the can down the road by 6 months that way it can continue to never get done.

First: Name a currency after himself, move on to another clone (aiden) and call it what it was, experiment. Now on third project, at least he didn't name it after himself, so it should be easier to escape from when it doesn't suit his needs anymore.

Expanse (EXP)
$1.05 USD

Bitcoin Green (BITG)
$3.12 USD

EXP $1.01 USD (-2.45%)
BITG $2.84 USD (-16.30%)

LOL

EXP Liquidity - 155 BTC
BITG Liquidity - 5 BTC

LOL

Expanse - 6 Exchanges
BITG - cryptopia

LOL

Greenboy doesnt like real numbers.

lol.

expanse - 2016
bitcoin green - 2018

expanse - 11 million pre-mined for the losers like james clayton, toothless franko and tough guy tim
bitcoin green - no - pre-mined

expanse - first exchange - yobit ( LMAO!)
bitcoin green - cryptopia

expanse - a pump and dump project for 2 years in james facebook group
bitcoin green - no pump and dump social group to line toothless peoples pockets

should i go on and make you out to be the ass you are?

Expanse (EXP)
$1.05 USD

Bitcoin Green (BITG)
$3.12 USD

EXP $1.01 USD (-2.45%)
BITG $2.84 USD (-16.30%)

LOL

EXP Liquidity - 155 BTC
BITG Liquidity - 5 BTC

LOL

Expanse - 6 Exchanges
BITG - cryptopia

LOL

Greenboy doesnt like real numbers.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
I am sure that the rating of this project will grow and will be at a good level, this project includes a number of best things: an excellent team, an excellent product, an excellent idea. I am sure that the company will take the leading place in this world. To join this project, it's really an excellent project!!! Excellent project with working projects and with a team of professionals! A healthy life is the key to success! Don't miss a chance to be a part of it !
Your totally right! This project is really great and it will surely become more successful in the near future.
very true!

Says some poor loser who thinks "bitcoin green" is the future. A project that cant even come up with its own branding. Yea, your adding alot of value to the world from your mom's basement. Wink

As expanse sits back for the eth team to do all the work only for exp to copy/paste the code,lol. Get a life loser.

"nuh uh you are the loser". You are too stupid to even craft your own come back. Loser. Why dont you save some energy green boy and just turn off your computer.

lol!

Expanse (EXP)
$1.04 USD

Bitcoin Green (BITG)
$2.60 USD

Ripple (XRP)
$$0.51

congratulations, Bitcoin Green more than 5 times better than Ripple, such a smash hit

Expanse (EXP)
$1.05 USD

Bitcoin Green (BITG)
$3.12 USD
[imghttps://i.imgur.com/OwyCwux.png[/img]

poolminor has been on the ignore list for like.. idk a year maybe 2? I think if anyone were to get an award for most dedicated troll, it would have to be him.

Funny how I am labeled a troll when all I have done is speak truth.  Roll Eyes

con·cern trol·ling
nouninformalderogatory
the action or practice of disingenuously expressing concern about an issue in order to undermine or derail genuine discussion.

Yes you are a troll.

Congratulations, you just described yourself.

I know you are but what am I?
Activity: 69

poolminor has been on the ignore list for like.. idk a year maybe 2? I think if anyone were to get an award for most dedicated troll, it would have to be him.

con·cern trol·ling
nouninformalderogatory
the action or practice of disingenuously expressing concern about an issue in order to undermine or derail genuine discussion.

Yes you are a troll.

Congratulations, you just described yourself.

con·cern trol·ling
nouninformalderogatory

Yes you are a troll.
Im gonna have to start dumping this coin if devs cant explain

lol who gives a fuck. I doubt you even own any.

Devs has 9m pre mine which is still un used

8 million is unused, the rest was used for EXR, and Expanse Grants.

Devs has mined this coin since the beginning which should equal up to 1m coins+

Do you have any proof of that or is that just your assumption.

Devs should have 10-11m Expanse and total mined by community is 10.5m

A year ago, devs halfed miner rewards (selfish) for no real reason, the community mined coins after 3 years should be way more than the typical "small premine" to support the project, which is normaly 5-10% and thats at Startup, here we start 9m to us and within 3 years you all have mined around 10m coins so you guys have 50% of the whole coin.

This is misinformation. The team halved the reward and halved the blocktime. The inflation is exactly the same.

So when having 10 999 999 Expanse, starting up twitch streaming and you're done after using around 10 000 expanse meanwhile still having 10 990 000 left to use on it.

I mean, seriously not putting any effort into this are you guys, how selfish can one be?

Im beginning to think you are one of the people who bought a bot from hackerforums. Because you are grossly misinformed. You arnt entitled to anything just because you think someone else is being greedy. Gfys.

All new ethash coins are getting more hashrate, more support, more miners than this despite this being one of the first ethash coins out there after ethereum, and i do see why.

Fake news.

And lately developer has gone toxic over this chat and calling people out,

Stop being a toxic asshole then and he probably wouldnt call you out.

You're gonna have to start back up the twitch rewards to atleast 500k expanse used, that should last you another 1-3 years with 5000 users+ or just say bye bye to the whole project and coin, this thing isn't worth it and the devs here is definetely not worth it after seeing how selfish you can be.

Stop begging for free shit. They arnt doing it anymore because people like you.

This coin isn't any better than other ethash coins out there, if anything its one of the worst coins i've seen so far.

Then go there.

People will just stop investing in this project, sell your ethash coins for a new ethash coin and keep the same USD value today.

So people will stop "investing" because they didnt give out more free money? Yea that makes sense.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 319
very true!

lol!

Expanse (EXP)
$1.04 USD

Bitcoin Green (BITG)
$2.60 USD

Ripple (XRP)
$$0.51

Activity: 266
Im gonna have to start dumping this coin if devs cant explain

Devs has 9m pre mine which is still un used
Devs has mined this coin since the beginning which should equal up to 1m coins+

Devs should have 10-11m Expanse and total mined by community is 10.5m

A year ago, devs halfed miner rewards (selfish) for no real reason, the community mined coins after 3 years should be way more than the typical "small premine" to support the project, which is normaly 5-10% and thats at Startup, here we start 9m to us and within 3 years you all have mined around 10m coins so you guys have 50% of the whole coin.

So when having 10 999 999 Expanse, starting up twitch streaming and you're done after using around 10 000 expanse meanwhile still having 10 990 000 left to use on it.

I mean, seriously not putting any effort into this are you guys, how selfish can one be?

All new ethash coins are getting more hashrate, more support, more miners than this despite this being one of the first ethash coins out there after ethereum, and i do see why.

And lately developer has gone toxic over this chat and calling people out,

You're gonna have to start back up the twitch rewards to atleast 500k expanse used, that should last you another 1-3 years with 5000 users+ or just say bye bye to the whole project and coin, this thing isn't worth it and the devs here is definetely not worth it after seeing how selfish you can be.

This coin isn't any better than other ethash coins out there, if anything its one of the worst coins i've seen so far.

People will just stop investing in this project, sell your ethash coins for a new ethash coin and keep the same USD value today.

very true!

lol!

Expanse (EXP)
$1.04 USD

Bitcoin Green (BITG)
$2.60 USD

legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

The only people/things that have contributed to this project is the Ethereum team and Notepad.exe with Control+F and Control+H

Take some ownership for once, quit blaming your failures on what others did or didn't do.

PoolMinor, seriously, at this point what the fuck is wrong with you? How are you still this asshurt over FRK? Man id feel sorry if a woman ever sleeps with you because you are going to stalk her for a decade. If you think all a project has to do is ctrl+f and ctrl+h, why havnt you taken over the FRK project that you are sooo fucking obsessed with? And another thing you know damn well you cant control others. The one troll asked what happened to those specific things so he told them and you are obtusely implying that some how Christopher or someone else from the Expanse team could honestly control the outcome. How childish.

The only thing that I am emphasizing is Franko inability to recognize that people have helped him in every project, yet here he is again implying that he did all the work, as if copy/paste is work.

Nice troll account btw, you registered December 2013, yet did not post until 2017? Go back to your original owner. I know this is Franko's account also. You can tell by the word patterns.

legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

In fact, this is a good strategy, while ETH guys code and develop core, Expanse team can create dApps and expand the infrastructure, so Expanse has 2 teams - 1 ETH and 1 EXP.  Grin

Facts. It's a really good strategy only a small dicked loser would think otherwise. The Expanse team can focus on what the platform can do rather than building the platform. Expanse is also the first eth fork to modify their proof of work algorithm, defuse the difficulty bomb, remove the canary in the mine, and reduce the amount of uncles. They are also working on master nodes, cross chain tx's and dark transactions.
Now while the green days have gone on the entire cryptocurrency market, perhaps it's time to buy exp coins. It's time to show him what it is and how strong. I hope that new users will come and join the community. Smiley

Expanse doing the PEX airdrop is perfect. It looks like August 31st is on par to be a good day in crypto.
very true!

Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Now while the green days have gone on the entire cryptocurrency market, perhaps it's time to buy exp coins. It's time to show him what it is and how strong. I hope that new users will come and join the community. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: