Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 162. (Read 961460 times)

Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Cryptobulgarian ninja

You might not have understood what it means then, but the upgrading smart contracts are a big deal for what is coming. (People that get it are pretty excited)

Do you understand the problem with your statement?

Your newsletter should be a marketing tool. It should be a place where you can explain stuff in an easy to understand manner.

Sure, but "Pathetic" is also a bit harsh, there is a lot of work going on and we are very proud of it. Smart contracts *are* complicated, but I thought Franko explained it as simply as he possibly could, and after that, multiple blogs were published going into even more detail with it.

We have been very transparent and have been sharing a vast amount of information while trying to keep it as simple as possible. Most of the criticism we receive is that we are not being technical enough with our explanations, so, regardless of the simplicity of complexity, people will FUD if they don't like the price. That is the truth. 

Yes, there is always room for improvement, and if you read the earlier Newsletters I think we have been improving the format and quality all the time. Try reading up on it more and see if it makes sense, and if it doesn't feel free to ask questions and we can try to help you understand it more. Thanks for your input regardless. Smiley

I disagree only one thing,that people have changed their thinking and now fud when they like the price and didn't buy enough, I guess this is fittsy-bittsy's problem  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com

You might not have understood what it means then, but the upgrading smart contracts are a big deal for what is coming. (People that get it are pretty excited)

Your newsletter should be a marketing tool. It should be a place where you can explain stuff in an easy to understand manner.

Sure, but "Pathetic" is also a bit harsh, there is a lot of work going on and we are very proud of it. Smart contracts *are* complicated, but I thought Franko explained it as simply as he possibly could, and after that, multiple blogs were published going into even more detail with it.

We have been very transparent and have been sharing a vast amount of information while trying to keep it as simple as possible. Most of the criticism we receive is that we are not being technical enough with our explanations, so, regardless of the simplicity of complexity, people will FUD if they don't like the price. That is the truth. 

Yes, there is always room for improvement, and if you read the earlier Newsletters I think we have been improving the format and quality all the time. Try reading up on it more and see if it makes sense, and if it doesn't feel free to ask questions and we can try to help you understand it more. Thanks for your input regardless. Smiley
Activity: 441
Merit: 252

legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
I am feeling, that soon we will see big green candles on EXPanse on polo  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes look on 1day MACd

I don't see anything coming up from Expanse that warrants investing. The last newsletter was pathetic.

legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Activity: 441
Merit: 252
I am feeling, that soon we will see big green candles on EXPanse on polo  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes look on 1day MACd

I don't see anything coming up from Expanse that warrants investing. The last newsletter was pathetic.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
I am feeling, that soon we will see big green candles on EXPanse on polo  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes look on 1day MACd
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Is there a reason why the Mac and Windows wallets on www.expanse.tech aren't available for download anymore?  Went to download the Mac wallet and got a 404 unavailable error.

The link to the page may have been moved or removed and need to be fixed.

Ya.  Looks like they might've pulled it for an update or something.  Looks like it's working now.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
when will be the next update? we will support this coin ... Smiley
Activity: 567
Merit: 503
Is there a reason why the Mac and Windows wallets on www.expanse.tech aren't available for download anymore?  Went to download the Mac wallet and got a 404 unavailable error.

The link to the page may have been moved or removed and need to be fixed.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Activity: 546
1) The Expanse Decentralized Autonomous Organization

We have been consistently developing our DAO platform over the last few months, and will soon start rolling it out progressively in modular phases. There has been a great deal of controversy over the term DAO ever since the recent attack on Ethereum’s “The DAO”. We want to assure users this recent security incident is not a negative reflect on the concept of DAO’s but a flaw in contract programming that could have been present in any non-DAO contract and security has been taken at the utmost priority in its development.

2) Upgrades for the Website and Block Explorer Update

We recently updated renovated our website with an amazing new design but have been slow to continuously populate it with new content. Along with publishing a new set of updates to the website, we will be implementing a new set of management and procedures to allow any community member to contribute to providing quick quality updates. In addition, we will be updating our block explorer to it’s newest version with a new theme matching the new site design, new features, and interactive tools such as those for managing and developing contracts.

2) Updates and expanding features of Borderless

This is just the start for Borderless; Its design and development goes far beyond was is demonstrated in the current release. As the flagship platform and toolset running on Expanse we have a great deal in the works for Borderless coming soon.

4) Improved Wallets with new looks, improvements, and custom features

New features are coming to the Expanse wallets, including extensible theme support such as customizable interface graphics and soundpacks.

5) Community Documentation and Contribution Initiative

Expanse is a growing project with so much going on it can be hard to keep up. This documentation initiative has the goal to provide readily available documentation and guides covering a wide range of topics such as Community Contribution to the project, dApp development, and more, serving to formalize the practices and procedures used to manage and develop the project.

6) Partnerships and future relationships and projects connected to Expanse

At any given time the Expanse team is working on building the project, and reaching out to those whom mutually beneficial arrangements make sense for all involved. Partnerships do take time of course, and they often will be announced first by new partners once the time is right for them.

An error in the numbering migrates from one letter to another.
What happens if the code is the same  Huh
Just fix  Grin
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Should be an interesting newsletter tomorrow. I should have it posted here shortly after 9am CST.

Smiley

http://blog.expanse.tech

(It will be posted at this link)
Activity: 906
Merit: 500
RX480 and RX470 are making the same speed on ETH and EXP, this is normal.

Why do you say that?  They dont have the same DAG size, with my other cards, lets take the case of the 280x, i do 17.5 on eth and 26 on EXP.

Why do you believe its normal to have the same hashrate with the 470 card?
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
RX480 and RX470 are making the same speed on ETH and EXP, this is normal.
Well thats why im asking question, because i got a 280x, when i bench with ethminr with -G -M (DAG 0 when benching) it gives me 26mhs with my 280x and if i mine ETH (DAG #71) i get 17.5 which is ok.

If i do the same test with the 470, im getting 24.5 on both DAG, which make no sense.   Also if i solo mine or dual mine with the 470, im always at 24.5.  Like if it was capped at 24.5, i dunno.

It should do better than the 280x, since it has the same number of cores, same memory width, but got 1230 GPU clock and 2000Mhz memory (280x is like 1025/1500)

The 470 always do 24.5 either on DAG 0, KrytonCoin (dag 30 or something), EXP (DAG 11) or eth (DAG 71).

So i need help to figure this out Smiley

Any of you have a RX 470 8GB?   Its weird im getting the same hashrate has ETH (DAG #71) with EXP (DAG #11).

Something's fishy! Smiley

Ive been thinking about getting one. What hashrate are you getting?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Any of you have a RX 470 8GB?   Its weird im getting the same hashrate has ETH (DAG #71) with EXP (DAG #11).

Ive been thinking about getting one. What hashrate are you getting?

Activity: 546
70k resistance level broken Sad and I have no money for buying..
I hope it will be some good info in newsletter soon...
Yep. And 60k will be broken  Grin
Go to work for Franko sweet life  Cool
Jump to: