Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 182. (Read 961462 times)

legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin

Newbie account must know and remember much more about Vitaliy Buterin or Franko deals in the old times...... But its not so important in real what anyone was did,much important how its going now and what they are can bring in the future. If ETH brings profits and carry about their investors ,here on that moment not same situation. Last few hours im lost one more BTC and all that can tell me guys from dev team put on buy side anymore BTC now?Huh? No thanks ,its would be doing only after yours activity and turning back a trading trand on up line. If its not be done EXP would be a deadline launched only for collecting BTC using ETH name,not more. Im really want to make a mistake here. Its all in your hands Franko now show your reall plans and who are you here simple collector of Bitcoins throw launching next shitcon chain and making lots of blablabla interviews or really one of the FAIR developer who are wants to bring and provide real normal project with strong community around.Lets see how its going but now all manipulations here not more than dirty game.
[/quote]

101 % true, and i belive / know the same
[/quote] Thanks mate
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

[/quote]Newbie account must know and remember much more about Vitaliy Buterin or Franko deals in the old times...... But its not so important in real what anyone was did,much important how its going now and what they are can bring in the future. If ETH brings profits and carry about their investors ,here on that moment not same situation. Last few hours im lost one more BTC and all that can tell me guys from dev team put on buy side anymore BTC now?Huh? No thanks ,its would be doing only after yours activity and turning back a trading trand on up line. If its not be done EXP would be a deadline launched only for collecting BTC using ETH name,not more. Im really want to make a mistake here. Its all in your hands Franko now show your reall plans and who are you here simple collector of Bitcoins throw launching next shitcon chain and making lots of blablabla interviews or really one of the FAIR developer who are wants to bring and provide real normal project with strong community around.Lets see how its going but now all manipulations here not more than dirty game.
[/quote]

101 % true, and i belive / know the same
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
Any reason to continue support that against ETH? Burn electricity and lost money only now here. Of course you are pump it again same time but in the end its would be the same like FrankoCoin

Same here, 2 months mining .....of course iits because of btc pump, but .....the price is 40k sato now...
If Franko and his team wants to make a normal real project (about what they are often telling in their interview),they are must cary about market cap like that make all another devs. (ETH,DGB,SC,GAME,AMP etc ....) Here since start 200+ K price and down down down down..........

It makes no sense. Expanse is de next best thing to etherium with a low coin volume.
It has good marketing and has a good marketname to invest in.
Last March was the last good month from there it went down.

The rumors I heard that month was that there are on poliniex chat a lot of people who don't like Franco. I came from nowhere.
They use it like it's some sort of mafia name. The strange thing is Vitalic has the same issue a while ago but people forgot.

Newbie account must know and remember much more about Vitaliy Buterin or Franko deals in the old times...... But its not so important in real what anyone was did,much important how its going now and what they are can bring in the future. If ETH brings profits and carry about their investors ,here on that moment not same situation. Last few hours im lost one more BTC and all that can tell me guys from dev team put on buy side anymore BTC now?Huh? No thanks ,its would be doing only after yours activity and turning back a trading trand on up line. If its not be done EXP would be a deadline launched only for collecting BTC using ETH name,not more. Im really want to make a mistake here. Its all in your hands Franko now show your reall plans and who are you here simple collector of Bitcoins throw launching next shitcon chain and making lots of blablabla interviews or really one of the FAIR developer who are wants to bring and provide real normal project with strong community around.Lets see how its going but now all manipulations here not more than dirty game.
legendary
Any reason to continue support that against ETH? Burn electricity and lost money only now here. Of course you are pump it again same time but in the end its would be the same like FrankoCoin

Same here, 2 months mining .....of course iits because of btc pump, but .....the price is 40k sato now...
If Franko and his team wants to make a normal real project (about what they are often telling in their interview),they are must cary about market cap like that make all another devs. (ETH,DGB,SC,GAME,AMP etc ....) Here since start 200+ K price and down down down down..........

It makes no sense. Expanse is de next best thing to etherium with a low coin volume.

The rumors I heard that month was that there are on poliniex chat a lot of people who don't like Franco. I came from nowhere.
They use it like it's some sort of mafia name. The strange thing is Vitalic has the same issue a while ago but people forgot.

Mate, at all you are right !!! Btw, dont understand me wrong, i still believe in expanse, and will continue to mining him, but, if Franko and the others around him believe in this project, why not put 100btc buy wall on polo ? We in bulgaria have one a proverb - "the small pebbles turn the wagon"
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

legendary

I totally agree with you.
that is some incompetenced practice, went down the expanse is too extremely low interests from miners and investors...  Sad

Ppls told me "its good to buy now", OK, then BUY, i am mining 2 months, waste hash, electricy for this coin, because i believe in the coin. But, i will not waste my btc to buy more, and .....congrats the new floor, 38k
Activity: 302
Merit: 251
Ego Sum Qui Sum

I totally agree with you.
that is some incompetenced practice, went down the expanse is too extremely low interests from miners and investors...  Sad
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin

legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin

This is the time to be buying. I doubt people will sell below 40k satoshi. Borderless.tech will be released in a few weeks and eth is trending upwards nicely, expanse should rebound here soon.
Not say that miners dump only its not a true. Why anyone else must come in here if dev team hold 11 millions of premine and having 100+ BTC on buy side not carry about price but dump it in any much many little usefull moment? Im now lost here around 4 BTC without my payments for electricity. My 5 card rig mine EXP around 4 months in a row. Only down trend all that time and its a clear deal of dirty manipulation with market, even child see that now and understand.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

This is the time to be buying. I doubt people will sell below 40k satoshi. Borderless.tech will be released in a few weeks and eth is trending upwards nicely, expanse should rebound here soon.
legendary

legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Is there a way to receive the newsletter?
Can't find any obvious way :/

Yes, I publish the Newsletter on Tumblr, so if you follow us there you will see it first.

I also share all over a short while later, but you would have a slight lead if you followed Tumblr.

http://blog.expanse.tech

You can also join Slack, I believe we are going to start emailing it out to our large Slack community soon. I just have to get that set up. I was really waiting for our website updates coming before I start emailing it, but maybe I will start doing that sooner.

http://slack.expanse.tech

cool, i like the new wallets. keep up the good work
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
man I was way too late to the game
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
Guys how long its would be continued?  Franko stop that plz. EXP/BTC - one of the most dumping market on Polo now. All around understand and see how easy you can manipulate the price,but what a problem simply hold the line on BTC rise? Where any resistance on buy side?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com

Yes, I publish the Newsletter on Tumblr, so if you follow us there you will see it first.

I also share all over a short while later, but you would have a slight lead if you followed Tumblr.

You can also join Slack, I believe we are going to start emailing it out to our large Slack community soon. I just have to get that set up. I was really waiting for our website updates coming before I start emailing it, but maybe I will start doing that sooner.

http://slack.expanse.tech

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom

EXPANSE NEWSLETTER #4 “Expanse,
Opportunity Awaits” – 6/15/2016

I really like this newsletter campaign. +1

What is Borderless?

Borderless is a coalition of governance services built from smart contracts that live on the expanse blockchain. The governance platform will be coupled with a charity dao aswell. All the governance services will be free with a voluntary donation. Everytime one donates they earn Amity, amity is the charities dao token. The more amity a person has the more influence they have in how the charities funds are allocated. The Borderless white paper will be released in the near future that explains everything.

The borderless roadmap states that the first release, the developer preview will be done by the end of this month. This preview focuses primarily on the social side of governance. Users will be able to establish an identity through a unique mobile wallet experience.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10

I really like this newsletter campaign. +1

What is Borderless?
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
This is my life. This is my path.

Great to see devs that update communities on a frequent basis!!!
legendary
Activity: 1151
Jump to: