Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 183. (Read 961462 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
http://blog.expanse.tech

EXPANSE NEWSLETTER #4 “Expanse,
Opportunity Awaits” – 6/15/2016
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
mining is so sweet right now, holding for 10k Wink
legendary
Activity: 2198
hmmm I really think Expanse price could return into the 100k range very soon

100k is the begining, wait for borderless Smiley

Yes, that is coming soon. Wink Q2 release, which means by end of month.
Yes it should be there soon and more..... happy to see it coming back around again  Wink

Keep on mining!
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com

Yes, that is coming soon. Wink Q2 release, which means by end of month.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
https://news.bitcoin.com/interview-expanse-project/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

New interview for Expanse, great questions with lots of detail. Smiley

Great interview , i am glad, that mining from long time expanse Smiley
Btw, yestarday this sell order for 20btc on 51k sato was bought on trex ,  very good sign too Smiley
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
This has been asked to many times without an answer.

There supposedly is 11 million pre-mined eth.

What is the wallet address for these coins?

That question has been answered many times, and in this thread, but of course so many replies makes reading it all difficult. If you check the Block Explorer Accounts you can see the First account, and the Fourth account. First account is the DAO reserve, the fourth account is the amount to be used creating the DAO and the initial set up. If you check the Whitepaper it explains how this works in more detail, and a bi-weekly newsletter is released detailing the amounts and where progress is at. Thanks.

http://www.expanse.tech/explorer/accounts

http://blog.expanse.tech

http://slack.expanse.tech
Activity: 994
Merit: 513

http://www.expanse.tech/explorer/accounts

I guess it's this:

http://www.expanse.tech/explorer/account/0xbb94f0ceb32257275b2a7a9c094c13e469b4563e
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

legendary
Activity: 885
Merit: 1006
NiceHash.com
Dear users,

Dagger-Hashimoto is now fully supported on NiceHash - you can rent Dagger-Hashimoto hashing power to mine Expanse. Please note that pools have to be slightly updated, see also this Forum thread: https://forum.ethereum.org/discussion/7369/dagger-hashimoto-added-to-nicehash

Keep on hashing!

Best regards,
NiceHash team.
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Well, btc rise, its normal, but....i make some calculate today, exp drop from 0.0011 to 0.0005 (and continue to crash) , this is more than 50 % looses, So, btc rise from 390 to 510 euro, this is 33 % up. We are now on -17 % , what will happend when btc after halfing reach 700-800 euro HuhHuh? 0.0002 ?

Exp has been holding .0005 for the last week, so i wouldn't say the price is continuing to crash. It feels like this is the bottom, even if btc makes another run, selling exp at this price is just not smart. The marketcap for Expanse is pretty low even with bitcoin's price increase factored in.

That is correct, our marketcap is very low.

There's not a better project than Expanse under 3 million marketcap imo

Definitely agree with you mate. I see the downfall in price as a result of the Lisk hype. Some people are focused on the Lisk hype, before they would even realize that Expanse is the real thing. It will probably take some time to get back on track, but I would say that of Expanse decides to make a DAO (like The DAO in ETH) then it would make things pretty interesting. Also, the unveiling of Borderless.tech will make great impact to the coin itself.  Smiley

Between Bitcoin halving and the constant ICOs a lot of Alts have taken a hit in price. Yet, like everything else, the pattern of ICOs is certain to repeat like last time. For awhile they are great and everyone is making money, then everyone starts losing money big time and hates ICOs again.

Oh yes, I think our DAO will be the most interesting of them all by the way. Smiley
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
The bitcoin surge hasn't done too well for the dagger-algos, but they have really stood their ground. I'm very excited about the upcoming DAO.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

I like your project. I will be following it!
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Well, btc rise, its normal, but....i make some calculate today, exp drop from 0.0011 to 0.0005 (and continue to crash) , this is more than 50 % looses, So, btc rise from 390 to 510 euro, this is 33 % up. We are now on -17 % , what will happend when btc after halfing reach 700-800 euro HuhHuh? 0.0002 ?

Exp has been holding .0005 for the last week, so i wouldn't say the price is continuing to crash. It feels like this is the bottom, even if btc makes another run, selling exp at this price is just not smart. The marketcap for Expanse is pretty low even with bitcoin's price increase factored in.

Definitely agree with you mate. I see the downfall in price as a result of the Lisk hype. Some people are focused on the Lisk hype, before they would even realize that Expanse is the real thing. It will probably take some time to get back on track, but I would say that of Expanse decides to make a DAO (like The DAO in ETH) then it would make things pretty interesting. Also, the unveiling of Borderless.tech will make great impact to the coin itself.  Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com

That is correct, our marketcap is very low. As for Bitcoin halving I try to look at it as a positive. I think Bitcoin price will go up some more, this will get more attention for Bitcoin/Cryptos, and in the end that is very good for us.
Jump to: