Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 203. (Read 961462 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
What does EXP offer that ETH doesn't?

Also when is it going up again, have been rebuying lower and lower.

This shit is dead.

still pissed at lisk now you letting off steam on exp community?  noone here is responsible for your trapped money  Wink

Im a early EXP investor, but look at the price and the VOLUME is pretty dead for me.

#20 Volume for all cryptos, $ 33,022 daily. Could be better, but we are ranked #60 and volume at #20, so that isn't bad at all. Also consider, Bitcoin is rallying a bit and we are in between news cycles. Good chance volume goes up in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

This shit is dead.

still pissed at lisk now you letting off steam on exp community?  noone here is responsible for your trapped money  Wink

Im a early EXP investor, but look at the price and the VOLUME is pretty dead for me.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Isn't a pump and dump coin. Developers have a lot of experience. It's accumulating time. Very cheap... Only persons with balls of steel could be rich. So buy now before price will skyrocket to 5$. Info from slack >> hot news soon.

Totally. I've been buying on every exp downswing since it went to 390k. I'll join your Exp $5 a coin club Smiley

Maybe shoot a msg in the Expanse Slack room: http://slack.expanse.tech/

You might get helped faster that way. Cheers Smiley

Thanks for your advice. I will check that out to see if my issue could be solved. Also, I was thinking of establishing a couple of full nodes myself to help support the EXP network. These nodes will probably be set up on a VPS.

As of dapp development, I am going to take one of my previous test dapps from the ETH platform to make it work on the EXP blockchain (since ETH are EXP are very alike)  Smiley

dapp developement, nice Smiley join the general and dapps chatrooms in slack if you'd like
Activity: 882

This shit is dead.

still pissed at lisk now you letting off steam on exp community?  noone here is responsible for your trapped money  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

This shit is dead.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

Thanks for your advice. I will check that out to see if my issue could be solved. Also, I was thinking of establishing a couple of full nodes myself to help support the EXP network. These nodes will probably be set up on a VPS.

As of dapp development, I am going to take one of my previous test dapps from the ETH platform to make it work on the EXP blockchain (since ETH are EXP are very alike)  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Yes i agree new website is very promising i also think this is accum phase.
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
The new website looks promising.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Isn't a pump and dump coin. Developers have a lot of experience. It's accumulating time. Very cheap... Only persons with balls of steel could be rich. So buy now before price will skyrocket to 5$. Info from slack >> hot news soon.
Is there a plan for Expanse to go PoS? When will that happen? I hope the PoW phase can be 3- 5 years.

Am I doing something wrong? Please help!  Sad

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Is there a plan for Expanse to go PoS? When will that happen? I hope the PoW phase can be 3- 5 years.

That is one of the main possibilities. If we were to just go POS only like Ethereum down the road, then it would happen around the same time as it happens for Ethereum. If we were to go hybrid and so on, also that is something that would happen around the time Ethereum changes. So it would be several months away at least and options are still being discussed. I believe POS only is looking like the best option, but a hybrid POS/POW with very low inflation is also interesting, and there are a few other possibilities as well.

It would be good for the PoW to last several years. Then it becomes hybrid so that network is more secure.

If we were to go hybrid POW/POS, it would likely be sooner than that, but that would mean the POW lasts, just that it would be modified some.

In time we will have one click mining, and of course mining is a great way to get more people in and distribute EXP better. So I think some hybrid options are interesting, but there are a lot of things to consider and we will have to see what works best for everyone.

As long as it is for the benefit of Expanse's security, then so be it. I am buying cheap EXP to hold them for long term, as I expect prices to reach at least $1 or above. In the meantime, I learning even more about EXP commands within gexp. However, I am wondering why am I getting only 1 connection to the EXP network? I mean, I have added some new Perma nodes (like Japan-1 and SE Asia-1) but all I get is 1 connection  Huh

Here is a screenshot of my gexp client:

And here are the nodes that I have recently added:

Code:

Japan-1
enode://d54d27577bf433e90888b4346f9d114eb8555cdc69a4506107fb4b0be5eef9ecc2ca8294cd1949d8ee98680ae3fe068f47f419188d6530dd62767ae8465257a4@13.71.153.127:42786

SE Asia-1
enode://a934fc7aa093ad6a6967f9b567e41c3756b4668036a77587181460d18f1ce79cbc38c8cbed0646dfe146246386d3703478b360cb21216a7ebf41caf4874b953e@13.76.138.233:42786

Brazil-1
enode://869221366f11cd4cbeceb3abafb00b960c7781d49aad80d3164848c80276bf0a0f9266469efb9c825d103f088418932b3ae0633650fd16834dffdc88caa84a73@104.41.34.83:42786

Am I doing something wrong? Please help!  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

That is one of the main possibilities. If we were to just go POS only like Ethereum down the road, then it would happen around the same time as it happens for Ethereum. If we were to go hybrid and so on, also that is something that would happen around the time Ethereum changes. So it would be several months away at least and options are still being discussed. I believe POS only is looking like the best option, but a hybrid POS/POW with very low inflation is also interesting, and there are a few other possibilities as well.

It would be good for the PoW to last several years. Then it becomes hybrid so that network is more secure.

If we were to go hybrid POW/POS, it would likely be sooner than that, but that would mean the POW lasts, just that it would be modified some.

In time we will have one click mining, and of course mining is a great way to get more people in and distribute EXP better. So I think some hybrid options are interesting, but there are a lot of things to consider and we will have to see what works best for everyone.

I'd like that we stay in PoW for at least let's, say 3 to 6 months, and then switch to an hybrid phase, before getting to full PoS. We could also do like Ethereum : we would be seen as sockpuppets, but we would also benefit for the Moon Express Wink !
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
What news for the new website?
No info... after this tweet :  https://twitter.com/ExpanseOfficial/status/715151299914952704
When will it be ready?

The main design is already completed, just needs a little more work. Dan also wants to launch new wallets at the same time. Sorry I don't have an exact ETA, but I would imagine a matter of days.

I saw a screenshot of the new site and let me just say it looks sick!  Cool

where?

https://twitter.com/sandroieva/status/713389744319758342?s=17

Yes, the art work is all done but still some more work needed. The new website will look amazing. (Text in that image is just temp)
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
A longer PoW may be something to consider, but it should switch to full PoS imo
Activity: 441

Activity: 611
Merit: 500
What's causing the price of Expanse to keep going down .I thought it was about to take off so i bought more at 0.00240964 about 5 bitcoin worth on top of what i mined .Is it time to get out and take the lose or hold a little longer .I was thinking the price should go up with the mining Difficulty but it hasn't happened yet

We are all waiting for you to cash out. come on!   Grin Grin
You can have all 12069 of them for 0.00240964 each
Jump to: