Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 198. (Read 961462 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
This is painful to watch, I bought too much too high.
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
There are two wallets, one with 10m, the other with 1m, the one with 1m was, has always been and still is the initial dev fund. The one million was supposed to be paid out over 1 year at 90k/3 per month.  Out of the 1m we have used like 300k so in SEVEN months which is about 25k a month nearly 1/4th of our initial budget. We have proved to be using our funds rather sparingly. We use this fund to pay for all sorts of stuff/bounties from video production, to permanent node hosting, new website and logo which you can see in the OP and project development.

You have to remember when we first start an EXP was only a few cents max, so the 30k exp we split a couple times was only a few thousand dollars. A few thousand dollars to split with 3 adults that have real bills and families, and a project that also has bills and a family isnt very much. Thank god those times have changed and we are getting the $10k a month in Azure credits. This certainly helps with infrastructure cost. Smiley We are also now fully funded to finish development on the DAO. We have even added a few members to our team. We are doing all of this with our own funds outside the 10m for the community.

I know you feel like you stumbled onto some mystic secret however, but you didnt. EXP is going down just like all the other alts are going down and thats because BTC is moving up and ETH is being slammed. We are tied to eth like LTC is tied to BTC. Its not the mystery/conspiracy you want it to be. I'm sorry to let you down.

Price of BTC was at $448.00 When i sold 1200 of my Expanse at 0.00320000 So it's not the price of bitcoin driving it down
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
I have deleted my post - I think we had a good discussion on Slack.

My parting comment would be - please manage Official Fund sales into Polo better.  Get a trader on the team to manage them.

Cheers - usukan

There are two wallets, one with 10m, the other with 1m, the one with 1m was, has always been and still is the initial dev fund. The one million was supposed to be paid out over 1 year at 90k/3 per month.  Out of the 1m we have used like 300k so in SEVEN months we have proved to be using our fund sparingly. We use this fund to pay for all sorts of stuff, from video production, to permanent node hosting and project development.

I know you feel like you stumbled onto some mystic secret however, but you didnt. EXP is going down just like all the other alts are going down and thats because BTC is moving up and ETH is being slammed. We are tied to eth like LTC is tied to BTC. Its not the mystery/conspiracy you want it to be. I'm sorry to let you down.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom

wow those are beautiful <3 im jealous. How are you keeping them cool its almost summer?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
There are two wallets, one with 10m, the other with 1m, the one with 1m was, has always been and still is the initial dev fund. The one million was supposed to be paid out over 1 year at 90k/3 per month.  Out of the 1m we have used like 300k so in SEVEN months which is about 25k a month nearly 1/4th of our initial budget. We have proved to be using our funds rather sparingly. We use this fund to pay for all sorts of stuff/bounties from video production, to permanent node hosting, new website and logo which you can see in the OP and project development.

You have to remember when we first start an EXP was only a few cents max, so the 30k exp we split a couple times was only a few thousand dollars. A few thousand dollars to split with 3 adults that have real bills and families, and a project that also has bills and a family isnt very much. Thank god those times have changed and we are getting the $10k a month in Azure credits. This certainly helps with infrastructure cost. Smiley We are also now fully funded to finish development on the DAO. We have even added a few members to our team. We are doing all of this with our own funds outside the 10m for the community.

Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Why no one cares about price? It's fucking low.

Cuz its a shit mining dump coin with a huge pre mine, why you think price cant get anywhere.... next
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Why no one cares about price? It's fucking low.
Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor
oh total, watts for it is, 5000watts... total hash power on eth is 590mhash.
Pools Of Honor
unless you are planning to mine in a single motherboard  with more than 5 gpus.. then its no need for ubuntu...
i am using windows 10.

That's where's my problem Cheesy ! Even if at the moment I have only one GPU, the five other are on the go ! I'm definitely considering Windows, because with my problems and my Celeron CPU, I'm not going to mine ! On Windows 7 I can mine with 6 GPUs ?

no, 6 gpus no... and 5 with a small celeron will be a bit laggy, but only in the beggining where dag file is loaded. then its ok. in windows its a 10minute deal.. to mine exp or any other similar. 
Pools Of Honor
the 2 first ones are asus 390x, the others are 390xfx... then 2 xfx 380, then 5 sapphire 380, then 2 390msi, and one 7950 vapor x

the other rig is with gigabyte 7950, and two sapphire 380. 
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

That is some big ass farm setting up their. Wonder how much your energy bills comes to mining with all them gpus/.. Bet energy company loves you Tongue. What cards you using for the win?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
unless you are planning to mine in a single motherboard  with more than 5 gpus.. then its no need for ubuntu...
i am using windows 10.

That's where's my problem Cheesy ! Even if at the moment I have only one GPU, the five other are on the go ! I'm definitely considering Windows, because with my problems and my Celeron CPU, I'm not going to mine ! On Windows 7 I can mine with 6 GPUs ?
Pools Of Honor
i am using windows 10.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

I think that we will be big big friends Grin ! You seems experimented. I'd like to start mining soon, so I won't consider all the SSD thing. With my current setup (I also have a 500 Go blank HDD that I forgot), what's the best thing to do ? I'm not sure if it works, because I never managed to make it shows on my Windows PC.

PS : When I tried to follow noobtrader's guide, my taskbar disapperead before I could start, just at the boot of the computer (I'm on Ubuntu 15.04).
Pools Of Honor
i found a nice bargain.. 7950 at 120 euro.. and will be making another one soon....

more easily and more stable and less power.. in my opinion, the nitro saphire 380 at 4gb, and xfx 380 at 4gb.

390x and 390.. they mine at stock at 27mhash on eth... 30 on exp, in order to achieve crazy numbers.. too much overclock and heat...
 doesnt worth it longterm... and summer is coming... 
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
in my opinion buy an ssd, the days you will lose trying and experimenting... trying to make a mining rig... doesnt worth it.

a 64gb ssd disk costs 25 euro used.. so its pretty decent price.

nice rig
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
sorry for the big size images... i didnt thought there where so big.

good miner lol
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Sweet, who need heat when you have all those GPUs!!

Very true, that is one of the great things about mining, plenty of extra heat for the winter. (Nice mining set up there)
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Sweet, who need heat when you have all those GPUs!!
Pools Of Honor
sorry for the big size images... i didnt thought there where so big.
Jump to: