Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 201. (Read 961462 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Its more profitable mine eth, and then buy exp, mining is not that profitable.

But the Ethereum price has dropped recently. Is it still better to mine eth and sell for expanse?
ethereum diff high but in 24h it still gives more btc then expanse....
expanse its a great coin if dev could make the coin give more btc 24h that ethereum...then everybody would be mining it and trading....
just do the math....more btc in return = more people using it...
I would be one of the first to live eth for exp...

Here is an EXP profit mining calculator, on average EXP has been better profit for mining over time, but ETH has been better lately. This might help some people check what is best at any given time.

https://www.gitbox.link/calc/index.html

mining calc

https://github.com/nrpatten/EXP_All_In_One

all in one mining set up for EXP (From NRpatten)

thks for links
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com

But the Ethereum price has dropped recently. Is it still better to mine eth and sell for expanse?
expanse its a great coin if dev could make the coin give more btc 24h that ethereum...then everybody would be mining it and trading....

Here is an EXP profit mining calculator, on average EXP has been better profit for mining over time, but ETH has been better lately. This might help some people check what is best at any given time.

https://www.gitbox.link/calc/index.html

mining calc

https://github.com/nrpatten/EXP_All_In_One

all in one mining set up for EXP (From NRpatten)
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Could Ethereum address be used for mining, i.e. would the same private key generate the same public key in Expanse?

So... no answer to this question? I want to mine, but don't want to download a wallet to create the address. Again - could I just use an ETH address?

I don't think that is possible, what you can do is simply mine to your EXP mining address at a pool, and simply transfer coins every now and then to an EXP exchange address. As long as you are not spamming them and just transferring once a day they likely won't care. Mining pools may not suggest this, but I have done it myself now and then for years and never had a problem before. (Although I set it to transfer only like once a day)
Activity: 701
Merit: 511

Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Could Ethereum address be used for mining, i.e. would the same private key generate the same public key in Expanse?

So... no answer to this question? I want to mine, but don't want to download a wallet to create the address. Again - could I just use an ETH address?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Whoever controls the twitter account is weird.

He's teasing us with a link.  Tweets a French website that's most likely NOT the LINK of (a) the CENTURY.

The team controls the twitter account so there is always someone around to cover it, and those tweets are likely unrelated. We have someone from France on the team promoting EXP to France, so if you see any tweets about France that is likely what is going on.
It's showtime! It's buy time! Last time to buy cheap this month. Some good updates nad new website soon so prepare for xx% up. Tip from exp trader.

I'm with you 100%
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I can't mining at supernova today.update?

No known problems - my rigs are all working, what problem do you got ?

Thx.I think it's my internet's problem.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
[/quote

best advice.....
legendary
Activity: 1316
It's showtime! It's buy time! Last time to buy cheap this month. Some good updates nad new website soon so prepare for xx% up. Tip from exp trader.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
I'm still not sure if this is actually a good coin or not.

I like the idea, but the team seems a little small.

When I first learned about EXP on polo I did a good amt of time researching everything from the whitepaper to github and past projects/current projects/bitcointalk posts, ect. I liked what I saw and invested. Do your own research, but you'll see this coin is legit and community/price/project is growing nicely.

The team also recently just expanded to 8 members: http://www.expanse.tech/#team

Sandro Ieva has recently joined the team and will be releasing a new Expanse website by end of this weekend. (What I heard)

And the projects that are currently using Expanse include Borderles.tech, Expanse DAO, and Destiny.

i really dont get it.. and i ve noticed the reactions alot.. on noumerous coins... why do everyone gets excited about a coin having a website.. it means nothing to me... cause its the easiest thing to do nowadays...

But it's not JUST a website according to the team. It's the LINK of a the CENTURY.
Whoever controls the twitter account is weird.

He's teasing us with a link.  Tweets a French website that's most likely NOT the LINK of (a) the CENTURY.

legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
ok u cloned ethereum.

wheres dapps here ? i see nothing going on.
Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor

When I first learned about EXP on polo I did a good amt of time researching everything from the whitepaper to github and past projects/current projects/bitcointalk posts, ect. I liked what I saw and invested. Do your own research, but you'll see this coin is legit and community/price/project is growing nicely.

The team also recently just expanded to 8 members: http://www.expanse.tech/#team

Sandro Ieva has recently joined the team and will be releasing a new Expanse website by end of this weekend. (What I heard)

And the projects that are currently using Expanse include Borderles.tech, Expanse DAO, and Destiny.

i really dont get it.. and i ve noticed the reactions alot.. on noumerous coins... why do everyone gets excited about a coin having a website.. it means nothing to me... cause its the easiest thing to do nowadays...
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
2 of the dev also worked in cryptsy as I have understood and very good reputation is not having to say , nose where this will leave Roll Eyes

No, one dev was once a moderator at Cryptsy and that has nothing to do with nothing. He lost BTC on Cryptsy like others that left money sitting there. In fact, he is one of the most reliable devs I have ever met in Cryptos, and that one of the primary reasons I was willing to work on building this project in the first place. I was certain Franko would stick around and be here into the far future, and that is more valuable than you can imagine. Normally devs take off and move on if things get tough, but I knew with Franko, and Dan, someone would always be there I can count on. Quite simply, having a reliable team I can trust means all the work that is put into the project is far more likely to pay off, and in my opinion that is one of the reasons why we have been steadily growing over time.

legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com

The team is fairly small, but we are growing over time and we have the funding to add more people. Keep in mind the marketcap is low and teams for comparable projects are usually smaller.

Jump to: