Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 213. (Read 961462 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
You guys are really hyping this up, and making it seem like Microsoft is backing/supporting Expanse when they are not.

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Congratulations to the team and the community behind Expanse!

Some people may say partnering up with Microsoft Azure - BaaS isn't a big deal but for a broader acceptation and implementation it's actually a giant leap forward!

This great news, together with the recent expansion of the team and coming updates the future is looking very bright for Expanse!
What updates? How soon? Any news about updates?

I have it written up and I am just waiting on edits / approvals. Short version: Microsoft Azure is official, and we have 120k funding with Microsoft Bizspark Plus. Smiley
I've found that you've expanded your team. It's great really. But what exactly are you doing now? May be prepearing new updates or developing something. I've found your roadmap, but I didn't find there anything about stages of promotion or something like it.

What exactly am I doing now? I am waiting for approval to post an update that I have already written today, and I updated various logos at previous locations to the latest versions, and I sent requests out to get everything visually updated on the different sites today in terms of branding/logos.

Different team members have very different tasks of course, and we are still a somewhat small team so we have to prioritize. Personally I am also trying to get us on foreign exchanges and that is why we brought in some people specifically for that, and I helped get the new website design started recently as we want the brand and presence improved as the marketcap increases.

The coders really need to focus on the DAO and contracts of course, and 3rd parties are also doing their own thing and will be joining EXP in one way or another over time. So in essence what we already stated in the Roadmap is what will be happening, but there will also be deals, announcements, and news over time as it happens.
Ty for your reply really. It's great that everyone at your team has it's own tasks. Hope will see 10m-20m cap soon as everybody says.
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com

Some people may say partnering up with Microsoft Azure - BaaS isn't a big deal but for a broader acceptation and implementation it's actually a giant leap forward!

This great news, together with the recent expansion of the team and coming updates the future is looking very bright for Expanse!

I have it written up and I am just waiting on edits / approvals. Short version: Microsoft Azure is official, and we have 120k funding with Microsoft Bizspark Plus. Smiley
I've found that you've expanded your team. It's great really. But what exactly are you doing now? May be prepearing new updates or developing something. I've found your roadmap, but I didn't find there anything about stages of promotion or something like it.

What exactly am I doing now? I am waiting for approval to post an update that I have already written today, and I updated various logos at previous locations to the latest versions, and I sent requests out to get everything visually updated on the different sites today in terms of branding/logos.

Different team members have very different tasks of course, and we are still a somewhat small team so we have to prioritize. Personally I am also trying to get us on foreign exchanges and that is why we brought in some people specifically for that, and I helped get the new website design started recently as we want the brand and presence improved as the marketcap increases.

The coders really need to focus on the DAO and contracts of course, and 3rd parties are also doing their own thing and will be joining EXP in one way or another over time. So in essence what we already stated in the Roadmap is what will be happening, but there will also be deals, announcements, and news over time as it happens.
legendary

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Come on guys, what are you waiting? Ridiculous low market cap, this baby can go up 10 times easy.

$20M easy
Do you really think so? Why? Arguments?

One argument would be that with the amount of volume EXP has gotten on bittrex and polo, other predominate exchanges may be interested in listing Expanse. Especially in the international market. I see they have a team members from France, Germany, and China... so its possible
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
Come on guys, what are you waiting? Ridiculous low market cap, this baby can go up 10 times easy.

$20M easy

because 2mio$ marketcap compared to 860mio$ marketcap. 10mio seems realistic imo. 20mio may be a little far fetched.
legendary

$20M easy
legendary
Activity: 1288

$20M easy
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Activity: 404
Merit: 500

WOW not sure what Microsoft Bizspark is, but it sounds awesome  Cheesy 120k funding, well done! I hope all those involved in Expanse will reach for infinity  Smiley

The funding is for using Azure services, but as you can imagine we will be taking advantage of that. Smiley

I like where this is going  Roll Eyes
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com

WOW not sure what Microsoft Bizspark is, but it sounds awesome  Cheesy 120k funding, well done! I hope all those involved in Expanse will reach for infinity  Smiley

The funding is for using Azure services, but as you can imagine we will be taking advantage of that. Smiley
Ahh it's microsoft support for start ups! now your tweet makes sense  Cheesy "sometimes you need a spark" lol  Smiley

legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com

legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Seems like Expanse is adopting a professional approach  https://twitter.com/MarciaDanzeisen

Decentralized Ethereum> Ethereum ?

We have a great team with lots of new additions, and Marcia is certainly a professional with a great deal of experience in the traditional world of finance.

I love having her on the team as she really is a great person, and she provides a wealth of knowledge, experience, and insight that is valuable to Expanse.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Gorgeous thread design, and no ICO... very interesting. Keeping my eyes on this for real.
legendary

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Its good to see both the team and community growing. Congrats Smiley
 Long term prospects is looking good  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

Jump to: